Dealing with Beerus?!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Dealing with Beerus?!

Post by Arugela » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Why in the entire history of this new series has nobody thrown catnip at beerus? or did this happen and it did not translate in a way that is recognizable? I'm suprised nobody put it in his food to knock him out. Or will this happen when and if beerus fights the Saiyan of is dreams.. I'm sure whis would be happy to discover this way to put him to sleep... Or would it make him go crazy and destroy the universe... I'm thinking it puts cats to sleep after it makes them hyper. could be funny regardless... And Whis would get one hell of a kick out of it. Maybe this is how bulma deals with beerus in the future.

Yea, I still have no idea how they introduced a cat god and all this food nonesense and nobody laced it with catnip or put it directly in his face. Did this possibly happen in the japanese and just not get translated directly?!

Although, I can't see beerus having this done to him and then him not doing it to chompa... Assuming he doesn't already know what catnip is. Would it be an earth only thing like the foods he loves so much... It would be funny if they turned him into a catnip smoking/sniffing cat... Sitting around him room with one of those huge turkish smoking pipe gismos... Except he wouldn't need to smoke it. He could just sniff the air from inside it and get the concentrated catnip effect!! ><

And of course him running around in hyper mode around his planet like a nutcase speaking 100 miles a second while looking for cake.

Whis trying to eliminate it and Beerus growing secret stashes of catnip everywhere and on the moons and elsewhere to stop whis from getting it all!

Whis: "You show me where you put it or I'll go and destroy earth and those moons and not revive them."
Beerus: "You don't have the authority. Only I can do that."
Whis: "I have permission from both the grand preist and zeno to do it if needed!"
Beerus: "Grrrr!" Thinks to himself: "If I show him I can always go to chompas earth and get as much as I want...."
Whis: "I can read minds you know!"
Beerus: "No you can't! You can only sense peoples intents..."
Whis: "Exactly! And it doesn't take a mind reader to figure out anything you are thinking."
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001