Will Goku's new Form be a 50 times multiplier? Potential Spoilers

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Will Goku's new Form be a 50 times multiplier? Potential Spoilers

Post by TheOne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 am

Duo wrote:
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote: This, pretty much.
That's the closest thing to being valuable I may have ever posted on Kanzenshuu in however many years, but the sad truth of the matter is that the best posts here never get sufficiently highlighted. I would pay up a few bucks just to get an upvote button up in this mother, no matter how old school I am otherwise.
I know right?

I think that's what most people don't understand. You don't necessarily need numbers to gauge someone's strength. I think you and I were the same. I was obsessed with dragon ball Z when I was younger. Watched it from beginning to end countless times. At the point I had already established that there was physically no way for Krillin or any earthlings could ever catch up to Saiyans WITHOUT having to see numbers. Yeah I was always curious about numbers, but nothing was ever consistent.

Years of establishing the hierarchy of power gets toppled when Super tries to do away with it. You can't really gauge anything anymore. For example a 50x multiplier could technically make Goku in the realm of Vegetto, but we know there's no way Goku would compete with Vegetto alone. I think they throw numbers out there just to make things dramatic and not thinking about anything mathematically.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:45 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Saturnine wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:It's an interesting idea and I could see it being true.

More likely we will never be given an official multiplier.
Never say never. It took what, over two decades to get those multipliers in the SEG. Which sucked and were stupid anyway.
How did they suck? Why were they "stupid"? They made pretty good sense in the grand scheme of things.
SSj2 being only 2x SSj is the primary issue. Cell Games Gohan's showing indicated a much, much bigger increase than that. It also creates issues with SSj2 being stronger than Grade 2 and 3, which it clearly is (very much so). SSj4 being 4x is fine I guess.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am

When Goku transforms into his new form, I want him to reveal the multiplier of that form and what it's capable of busting. Imagine this; Goku turns around and faces the camera after showing his "tense back," and says, "My power level has multiplied by 74x that of my Blue form. I am now able to bust multiple omniverses with only 13/28th of my full power." It would end all debates and conflict. It would inform us hardcore fans. And most importantly, it would save Super.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 am

MajinMan wrote:When Goku transforms into his new form, I want him to reveal the multiplier of that form and what it's capable of busting. Imagine this; Goku turns around and faces the camera after showing his "tense back," and says, "My power level has multiplied by 74x that of my Blue form. I am now able to bust multiple omniverses with only 13/28th of my full power." It would end all debates and conflict. It would inform us hardcore fans. And most importantly, it would save Super.
Couldn't agree more. Rationalism and order at it's finest. Aahhh, how the world would be a better place if that were the case!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:27 am

Low Tone G wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:There are some reasons why i believe this could turn out to be the case. For starters, this seems to be the namek arc all over again, it was the same against Freeza back then: 1. Goku does 20x kaioken (to no effect) 2. Goku does Spirit Bomb (also to no effect) 3. Goku gets a new Transformation that's strong enough to allow him to fight on par with his enemy. And if that wasn't enough, 4. He's shirtless! (Also the same as when he was up against Freeza on namek )

If Goku's SSJ Blue Kaioken times 20 really isn't enough to do any notable damage on Jiren, then it's at the very least safe to assume this new Transformation is going to be more than 20 times stronger than SSJ Blue, and with that in mind, it seems very likely (if this is just like the namek arc all over again) that this new Form (just like Super Saiyan!) will have a 50 times multiplier aswell!

Goku's new limit breaking Form — 50 times stronger than SSJ Blue!

What do you guys think?
I think is should be way higher... and maybe it's the extension the Original SSJ-God form, rahter having to be an upgraded version of Super Saiyan Blue.

Like:

Base > SSJ Red(God) > SSJ Blue(10x multiplier confirmed in the manga)

Base > SSJ Red(God) > Limit Breaker Saiyan form(way over 100x as being traceable to the fiery god form itself and it's surely above Super Saiyan Blue at least by the same amount of increase in power - but being hyped this much I think it's way above 50x too, I think it's at least 1000x over SSJ-God and 100 over SSj Blue)

Going by design it's rather obvious that it's a form born out of the fiery one:
1. Goku's hair is lifted up only slighly, not the way like of SSJ Blue's
2. Has silver eyes with pupils which SSJ-G also has.
3. Fiery aura contra liquid aura indicating an upgrade from the fire to water. We know that water is a stronger element of nature than fire.
You mean irises? Goku always has pupils (solely pupils).
Only in SSJ3, SSJ God, and now in his new Limit Breaking Form does Goku gain irises.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:34 am

MajinMan wrote:When Goku transforms into his new form, I want him to reveal the multiplier of that form and what it's capable of busting. Imagine this; Goku turns around and faces the camera after showing his "tense back," and says, "My power level has multiplied by 74x that of my Blue form. I am now able to bust multiple omniverses with only 13/28th of my full power." It would end all debates and conflict. It would inform us hardcore fans. And most importantly, it would save Super.
I'd question how Goku, someone who doesn't reallreally know any math would be able to determine how many times stronger he became. He can barely add do you think he can multiply?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:04 am

...then you face someone that could poison you and the power level goes by...

Anyway, at this exact point, not only power levels are screwed up, but are totally nonsense in any possible mean. What exactly mean 1 Billion Power Level Points?
In a physical scale, I mean.
Please, tell me.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:00 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
I'd question how Goku, someone who doesn't reallreally know any math would be able to determine how many times stronger he became. He can barely add do you think he can multiply?
He can always use a calculator.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:14 pm

MajinMan wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
The new form should be Goku turning into an actual master list of power levels for everything in all of Dragon Ball.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:34 pm

MajinMan wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Goku: Carry the one? Okay....how heavy can it be?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"