Anyone else curious about the 6 destroyed Universes?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Anyone else curious about the 6 destroyed Universes?

Post by Xeztin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:25 am

At some point in time Zen-Oh destroyed 6 of the 18 universes bringing it down to 12. Could have even been more than 18 at one time. I often wonder what made him angry, we still haven’t gotten any info in anime or manga other than Beerus fell asleep during hide and seek and angered him. Though the 6 universes were gone before that it seems. I wonder if these universes will ever be brought back perhaps even for revenge somehow? They could be wished back I suppose. Or used for a movie plot. Are you guys as curious as me?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Anyone else curious about the 6 destroyed Universes?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:05 am

Personally I think most of the people and things erased by Zeno are going to be brought back eventually, because from a story perspective it doesn't make sense to introduce all of these new universes and characters just to kill them off so quickly.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

PMD
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PMD » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:17 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Personally I think most of the people and things erased by Zeno are going to be brought back eventually, because from a story perspective it doesn't make sense to introduce all of these new universes and characters just to kill them off so quickly.
I thought about this and then I remembered the RR Army and so many fighters from the Tenkaichi Budokai.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:29 am

PMD wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Personally I think most of the people and things erased by Zeno are going to be brought back eventually, because from a story perspective it doesn't make sense to introduce all of these new universes and characters just to kill them off so quickly.
I thought about this and then I remembered the RR Army and so many fighters from the Tenkaichi Budokai.
Technically Sky Dragon returned in Bojack Unbound :wink:

With Super's concept of everybody lives and lack of on-going, true consequences - everyone will come back to life by the end of all things.

Alternatively, no-one is actually being erased, and instead if being placed into a pocket dimension as part of Zen-oh's game.

PMD
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PMD » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:48 am

shadowmaria wrote:
With Super's concept of everybody lives and lack of on-going, true consequences - everyone will come back to life by the end of all things.

Alternatively, no-one is actually being erased, and instead if being placed into a pocket dimension as part of Zen-oh's game.
Your way of telling thinks like if you know more than me and your opinion is a fact, doesn't contribute to a possible debate, so this got boring pretty fast.

(Unless you know the writers and they told you what will happen and that's why you said that in tiny letters as if you were about to spoil me something, then I apologize)

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 pm

I doubt we're going to be getting a magnificent exposé of all these different fighters and characters. If the previous arc didn't try to introduce the fighters Universe 10 so we could get to know them better before the tournament started then I doubt they'll receive anything in the future. Maybe some of the notable figureheads like the Pride Troopers, U6 Saiyans, Hit, and the Kamikaze Fireballs could return. It would come as a surprise if anyone else did, and that includes the six universes previously erased by Zeno.