New Important Character Incoming!?!?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: New Important Character Incoming!?!?

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:They told us in V-jump back at the very beginning of the arc that Kale, Jiren and Ribrianne would be some of the warriors to watch. Don't know why people are so surprised two of them are fairly prominent.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
RedHeat wrote:10 bucks says Kale gets a new forms, which will make the fandom SSJ Mad like what happened with ep 100.
The real salt and vinegar would be for all the Saiyans to get new forms except for Gohan.
It's Kale. The silhouette looks exactly like the pic of Kale u just posted except for the lack of hair and different boots. She could get a new form. And plus, the words "product may look different from the image" or something, it says that for every toy, so maybe the silhouette is still accurate to go by
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 pm

It can't be Kale unless all her hair falls out and she becomes bald.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:36 pm

precita wrote:It can't be Kale unless all her hair falls out and she becomes bald.
There is only a few bald characters left that fit that could possible fit that shape with minor adjustments and they are the Namekians and Jiren. The wording has history with fusion.

It most likely won't be like that shape as mentioned in the description.

Saiyans won't go bald as the hair is most defining thing about them.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Maybe it's nappa! And nappa has been training in hell as a galactic joke against Freeza or vegeta. Maybe they trained super nappa as a mid fight stunt to give everyone something to go against and he has SSJ and SSG and superlong beard hair extensions!

Maybe they will make a shocking story twist and nappa will be the first Saiyan to acheive SSJ4!
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 pm

What if the new warrior is a Namekian but Universe Namekians use a different type of fusion. They could fuse and it forms a brand new person like other fusions do. That would explain what they mean by a completly new warrior. An extra thing could be that they can split at anytime they want.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm starting to fall in line with the idea hit is not gone. If he developed a new technique or improved version of his afterimage when he goes into his time skip he could have let his image move like how he always incrementally improves his attacks. He could then hide and the new character could be the birth of a new form for hit. I would not be surprised if his afterimage in the stands vanishes and he comes out and transforms.

It would make sense as to why the new warrior image looks like a cutout of hit on the other side. It may be a hit transformation and furtherance of hits abilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uIOBxxiMgw

All hit has to do his follow his new self improvement thing and improve his afterimage for this too be true. It would also make sense out of not using the sayians because he knew he would hide from jiren and was possibly just buying time for goku and there was no reason to bother taking jiren out and risking loosing his teamates. It would make a lot more sense out of Episode 111. Also Hit is 1000 years old like roshi(older I imagine). I would not be surprised if he pulls off something very tricky like roshi might be imagined to do.

BTW, which character in the TOP is the Cell look alike he mentions?
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Vados Sama!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Smilodon wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
*proceeds to pour bleach into eyes*

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Arugela wrote:I'm starting to fall in line with the idea hit is not gone. If he developed a new technique or improved version of his afterimage when he goes into his time skip he could have let his image move like how he always incrementally improves his attacks. He could then hide and the new character could be the birth of a new form for hit. I would not be surprised if his afterimage in the stands vanishes and he comes out and transforms.

It would make sense as to why the new warrior image looks like a cutout of hit on the other side. It may be a hit transformation and furtherance of hits abilities.

All hit has to do his follow his new self improvement thing and improve his afterimage for this too be true. It would also make sense out of not using the sayians because he knew he would hide from jiren and was possibly just buying time for goku and there was no reason to bother taking jiren out and risking loosing his teamates. It would make a lot more sense out of Episode 111. Also Hit is 1000 years old like roshi(older I imagine). I would not be surprised if he pulls off something very tricky like roshi might be imagined to do.

I'm not certain but I believe they said the silhouette doesn't mean anything, it's not representative of what they'll actually look like. It's a cool idea to think Hit could still be around though. The ending did seem kind of stupid how he went out, like he had no reason to hold Jiren in place for that short duration it provided no benefit to anyone, although that's kind of expected after an hour special so it may mean nothing.

I think it's more likely Kale because of how they hyped her up knocking back SSB Goku in that one episode and how she's going to return in episode 113-114. I think she may get a decent fight vs Jiren, although it probably won't last long. It will be seen as an asspull power up but it's one I'm okay with for Kale at least because she has a unique type of SSJ form from the others and she can't really control it. (Aside from getting regular SSJ now that she can control)

The last options are the Namekians or the bugs. Now it's entirely possibly they are somehow SSB/God level, but I think more of the gods would be mentioning it or hinting at it. We saw Gohan and Piccolo blast away the Namekians blast pretty easily, so I doubt they're anything significant, but we also saw Goku sparring with Ganos who we know was defeated by Roshi.. so these short little spars and stuff don't really mean anything. Maybe Namekian God form can be achieved with 4 fusions (this would be Piccolo's 3rd and 4th fusion) once 5 Namekians are fused.. although Piccolo wouldn't know anything about it maybe the other 2 Namekians do. I doubt they'll do that but it's the only way they could make sense of making Piccolo god level (One can hope)

The bugs we don't know anything about so it's entirely possible.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 am

Been talking, it's entirely possible that it's Zalama

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 am

Zagacious wrote:
Arugela wrote:I'm starting to fall in line with the idea hit is not gone. If he developed a new technique or improved version of his afterimage when he goes into his time skip he could have let his image move like how he always incrementally improves his attacks. He could then hide and the new character could be the birth of a new form for hit. I would not be surprised if his afterimage in the stands vanishes and he comes out and transforms.

I'm not certain but I believe they said the silhouette doesn't mean anything, it's not representative of what they'll actually look like. It's a cool idea to think Hit could still be around though. The ending did seem kind of stupid how he went out, like he had no reason to hold Jiren in place for that short duration it provided no benefit to anyone, although that's kind of expected after an hour special so it may mean nothing.

I think it's more likely Kale because of how they hyped her up knocking back SSB Goku in that one episode and how she's going to return in episode 113-114. I think she may get a decent fight vs Jiren, although it probably won't last long. It will be seen as an asspull power up but it's one I'm okay with for Kale at least because she has a unique type of SSJ form from the others and she can't really control it. (Aside from getting regular SSJ now that she can control)

The last options are the Namekians or the bugs. Now it's entirely possibly they are somehow SSB/God level, but I think more of the gods would be mentioning it or hinting at it. We saw Gohan and Piccolo blast away the Namekians blast pretty easily, so I doubt they're anything significant, but we also saw Goku sparring with Ganos who we know was defeated by Roshi.. so these short little spars and stuff don't really mean anything. Maybe Namekian God form can be achieved with 4 fusions (this would be Piccolo's 3rd and 4th fusion) once 5 Namekians are fused.. although Piccolo wouldn't know anything about it maybe the other 2 Namekians do. I doubt they'll do that but it's the only way they could make sense of making Piccolo god level (One can hope)

The bugs we don't know anything about so it's entirely possible.
No...to the top part. Its a legal type disclaimer on ALL their figurines that basically means what we would say as "Individual Product May Vary"

Not that the shape itself isnt correct. If it is a false shape there is no warning for it.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 pm

shadowmaria wrote:Been talking, it's entirely possible that it's Zalama
This is quite the misconception. The Super Dragon Ballls aren’t in U6 or 7 as we speak. The Grand Priest was smart enough to move them to the World of Void with them sop they wouldn’t get erased. At the same time since the SDBs are still active, that proves that Zarama is still alive.

As much as i want him to be, there has been a truck load of evidence pointing to Kale that i just found out
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:55 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
This is quite the misconception. The Super Dragon Ballls aren’t in U6 or 7 as we speak. The Grand Priest was smart enough to move them to the World of Void with them sop they wouldn’t get erased. At the same time since the SDBs are still active, that proves that Zarama is still alive.

As much as i want him to be, there has been a truck load of evidence pointing to Kale that i just found out
You're missing my point about Obuni's locket :wink:

This is the first I've heard of a truck load of evidence pointing towards Kale. Care to share?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:06 am

shadowmaria wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:

This is the first I've heard of a truck load of evidence pointing towards Kale. Care to share?
Well i didn’t disregard the locket. I’m just saying that the locket belonged to someone from u10. The SDBs were made by someone who decided to place them in U6 and U7. They don’t really belong their an therefore aren’t really apart of the Universes. And since the Grand Priest wants the SDBs to be the prize, why would he let Zeno erase them.

As for the evidence: the silhouette in the image is the exact same model as the pic of Kale in that scan from along ago that had Kale, Jiren, and Ribrianne except the hair is missing. This could mean that they did this to hide that it was Kale, or it could be that she is going to get a new for and the hair would give it away. This would explain the whole “super warrior birth” thing. This would also explain why the episode that debuts the super warrior just talks about Kale and it seems like a Kale-centric episode.

Also, even though the text says pic may look different from final product, that is kinda irrelevant because every toy that is advertised says that. Even the Goku, Gohan, and Hit figures say that.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:05 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: This is quite the misconception. The Super Dragon Ballls aren’t in U6 or 7 as we speak. The Grand Priest was smart enough to move them to the World of Void with them sop they wouldn’t get erased. At the same time since the SDBs are still active, that proves that Zarama is still alive.

Well i didn’t disregard the locket. I’m just saying that the locket belonged to someone from u10. The SDBs were made by someone who decided to place them in U6 and U7. They don’t really belong their an therefore aren’t really apart of the Universes. And since the Grand Priest wants the SDBs to be the prize, why would he let Zeno erase them.

As for the evidence: the silhouette in the image is the exact same model as the pic of Kale in that scan from along ago that had Kale, Jiren, and Ribrianne except the hair is missing. This could mean that they did this to hide that it was Kale, or it could be that she is going to get a new for and the hair would give it away. This would explain the whole “super warrior birth” thing. This would also explain why the episode that debuts the super warrior just talks about Kale and it seems like a Kale-centric episode.

Also, even though the text says pic may look different from final product, that is kinda irrelevant because every toy that is advertised says that. Even the Goku, Gohan, and Hit figures say that.
How is Kale new though? If she gets a new form she probably won't look like that scan either .

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:17 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

How is Kale new though? If she gets a new form she probably won't look like that scan either .
She won’t but the fact that the Kale silhouette is the place-holder silhouette combined with everything else I’ve said, it would make sense that Kale will be the Super warrior.

Keep in kind though that I still want it to be Zarama

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:29 am

AnimeNation101 wrote: She won’t but the fact that the Kale silhouette is the place-holder silhouette combined with everything else I’ve said, it would make sense that Kale will be the Super warrior.
The silhouette does look feminine, but it also looks more like Hit than Kale. Which Kale image is it, that looks like the silhouette?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:35 am

dbgtFO wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: She won’t but the fact that the Kale silhouette is the place-holder silhouette combined with everything else I’ve said, it would make sense that Kale will be the Super warrior.
The silhouette does look feminine, but it also looks more like Hit than Kale. Which Kale image is it, that looks like the silhouette?
Here are the images. I see what you mean with Hit and i used to think it was just Hit at an angle too. But now it just looks like a less detailed Kale:
Image Image

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
Here are the images. I see what you mean with Hit and i used to think it was just Hit at an angle too. But now it just looks like a less detailed Kale:
[spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler]
Still looks like the Hit figure albeit with the lower part of his coat missing. I do think Kale might get something new in 114, as the spoilers imply something will happen, but not convinced about it having anything to do with the figure. Time will tell.. thanks for posting the pics anyways!

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:52 am

dbgtFO wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: The silhouette does look feminine, but it also looks more like Hit than Kale. Which Kale image is it, that looks like the silhouette?
[spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler]
Still looks like the Hit figure albeit with the lower part of his coat missing. I do think Kale might get something new in 114, as the spoilers imply something will happen, but not convinced about it having anything to do with the figure. Time will tell.. thanks for posting the pics anyways!
Why would they hide Kale though when they haven't really hid any other transformations before.