How will Vegeta react?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: How will Vegeta react?

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:34 pm

It is Cabba's time to go and we have had enough dragging out things for no reason.
TBMx wrote:Don't ya'll get it? Vegeta's resolve is the episode where Cabba proves he's a real man by fighting off Frieza by himself after taking to heart the inspiring words of Vegeta sama. There won't be any reaction from Vegeta because this will be about Cabba's growth.
Then he ends up knocked out as Frieza is not losing to a Universe 6 monkey.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Cabba has no chance to fight off freeza unless he gets a HUGE asspull. berserker kale is the only u6 saiyan who could compete with freeza and with her stamina issues,he'd end up beating her too

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:Cabba has no chance to fight off freeza unless he gets a HUGE asspull. berserker kale is the only u6 saiyan who could compete with freeza and with her stamina issues,he'd end up beating her too
This is what I mean when I say they are just dragging things out with the 3 Universe 6 saiyans as they going to get beat against anyone they go against now as they only are going to fight Vegeta, Goku and probably Frieza.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:51 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:Cabba has no chance to fight off freeza unless he gets a HUGE asspull. berserker kale is the only u6 saiyan who could compete with freeza and with her stamina issues,he'd end up beating her too
This is what I mean when I say they are just dragging things out with the 3 Universe 6 saiyans as they going to get beat against anyone they go against now as they only are going to fight Vegeta, Goku and probably Frieza.
Who do you think the U6 Namekians can beat?

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Simere wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Who do you think the U6 Namekians can beat?
I was waiting for this. I don't know and neither does anyone else.

If the Namekians are not hiding anything then Universe 6 is doomed. However, something will happen as I doubt Universe 6 is going out before some others.

The one thing that stands out is obviously Namekian fusion which would fit with episode 114's title. I hope not though and hope they have hidden power such as a new transformation as that would fit with what has happened regarding the Saiyans and Frieza/Frost.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:05 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:Cabba has no chance to fight off freeza unless he gets a HUGE asspull.
Super Saiyan 2 plus rage.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 pm

TBMx wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:Cabba has no chance to fight off freeza unless he gets a HUGE asspull.
Frieza would still be way stronger or should be.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:11 pm

TBMx wrote:
Golden Freeza = SSB Goku so no chance.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
TBMx wrote:
Base Goku did hang with Golden Frieza for a lil bit in their speed contest before he went Blue. And considering that SS2 rage Vegeta did cause Beerus to use 10% of his power just based on what he said, it's not so ridiculous based on Super's prior continuity.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:36 pm

TBMx wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
TBMx wrote:
Base Goku did hang with Golden Frieza for a lil bit in their speed contest before he went Blue. And considering that SS2 rage Vegeta did cause Beerus to use 10% of his power just based on what he said, it's not so ridiculous based on Super's prior continuity.
Base Goku and Golden Freeza didn't throw blows, Freeza knocked Goku out of blue so matching speed for 1 second means nothing. Also the 10% line has obviously been proven to be retconned. If angry ssj2 vegeta was 10% of beerus, then ssb vegeta would shit on him

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:
TBMx wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Base Goku and Golden Freeza didn't throw blows, Freeza knocked Goku out of blue so matching speed for 1 second means nothing. Also the 10% line has obviously been proven to be retconned. If angry ssj2 vegeta was 10% of beerus, then ssb vegeta would shit on him
Base Goku was >/= to form 4 Frieza.

Base Cabba = Base Vegeta by Vegeta's words.

Base Goku = Base Vegeta

Base Cabba = Form 4 Frieza.

Super Saiyan 2 enraged Cabba maybe briefly > Golden Frieza, as Super follows theme over scaling.

The point of the episode is Vegeta inspires Cabba to greatness.

From the episode spoiler, we know Monna beats on Cabba and Vegeta saves him and gives him a speech about fighting with no regrets. Then we know that Frieza attacks Cabba.

Now which is more likely, that Frieza just whales on Cabba, eliminating him or making him require saving, making the entire episode up till then meaningless and redundant, or is it more likely that Cabba successfully resists Frieza, and stands his ground, fulfilling Vegeta's words and developing the Cabba character.

Based on how Super episodes typically go, Cabba will be the one to step up and develop.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:35 pm

TBMx wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:
TBMx wrote:

Base Goku = Base Vegeta

Super Saiyan 2 enraged Cabba maybe briefly > Golden Frieza, as Super follows theme over scaling.

From the episode spoiler, we know Monna beats on Cabba and Vegeta saves him and gives him a speech about fighting with no regrets. Then we know that Frieza attacks Cabba.

Now which is more likely, that Frieza just whales on Cabba, eliminating him or making him require saving, making the entire episode up till then meaningless and redundant, or is it more likely that Cabba successfully resists Frieza, and stands his ground, fulfilling Vegeta's words and developing the Cabba character.

Based on how Super episodes typically go, Cabba will be the one to step up and develop.
None of that means anything, even if cabba gets ssj3 it won't be jack shit to golden freeza. Sure if freeza only used his final form, cabba might survive but how likely is that?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:55 pm

TBMx wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:
TBMx wrote:

Base Goku = Base Vegeta

In their most recent fight Golden Frieza = SSB Goku. If Cabba does anything besides get his butt handed to him its poor writing.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"