How will Vegeta react?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Re: How will Vegeta react?

Post by emperior » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:35 am

Maybe Vegeta will pass the torch to Cabba? I want some pay off from the subtle setup that happened in the U6 arc. Vegeta training Cabba to surpass himself and win the tournament would be good. And Cabba could wish for U7 back with the Super DBs, so that Champa can also payback Beerus for the wish about U6 Earth.
Or maybe it will be Vegeta's goal to revive U6 with the Super DBs, as he still wants to visit Sadala. I just hope this episode will give us some more Saiyan lore.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am

Kaiosama wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
Yeah this what I am saying. I don't think he would help Cabba if it is a fair fight but if Freeza is really hurting Cabba he may feel conflicted.

Who knows maybe Vegeta will knock Cabba out himself for all I know. Previews can be very misleading
What about if Cabba knocks out Vegeta and then Frieza knocks out Cabba. I think that would definitely end up being the best episode of the whole arc so far :thumbup:
Please let this happen! Vegeta needs to be defeated in the most humiliating way possible. His character isn't worth anything in this arc anymore because Jiren thinks he's a weakling and not worth his time, so Vegeta doesn't have the power to make a difference. Frieza on the other hand is confirmed to be stronger by Toei and actually has a brain in this tournament. SSB without Kaioken is old news. Come back when you get UI (which he doesn't deserve by the way because he's regressed to being a selfish prick). Please Toei! Leave that scrub in the dust and focus on the more interesting characters like Freeza and Hit.

Ah character bashing. Sorry to tell you but Vegeta is here to stay :)

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:04 am

Kinokima wrote:
Kaiosama wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
What about if Cabba knocks out Vegeta and then Frieza knocks out Cabba. I think that would definitely end up being the best episode of the whole arc so far :thumbup:
Please let this happen! Vegeta needs to be defeated in the most humiliating way possible. His character isn't worth anything in this arc anymore because Jiren thinks he's a weakling and not worth his time, so Vegeta doesn't have the power to make a difference. Frieza on the other hand is confirmed to be stronger by Toei and actually has a brain in this tournament. SSB without Kaioken is old news. Come back when you get UI (which he doesn't deserve by the way because he's regressed to being a selfish prick). Please Toei! Leave that scrub in the dust and focus on the more interesting characters like Freeza and Hit.

They said the same about Hit and it is only a matter of time before Jiren says

"Saiyan pride, what rubbish".

We all know what that will results in.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 am

He won't see it and as he'll be fighting tubby again.

Only Ribrianne is a worthy opponent for the mighty Vegeta sama.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:11 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
Kaiosama wrote:

I didn't say Vegeta was going to last the entire tournament or is going to win. I don't have those delusions. But Vegeta is one of the main characters whether people seem to like it or not. Hit is a great character. But he is a recurring character. He is not exactly on the same level as Vegeta.

No character is completely safe. Why do you need to keep posting that Vegeta or any character is being knocked out it's annoying.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 am

Kinokima wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:

I didn't say Vegeta was going to last the entire tournament or is going to win. I don't have those delusions. But Vegeta is one of the main characters whether people seem to like it or not. Hit is a great character. But he is a recurring character. He is not exactly on the same level as Vegeta.

No character is completely safe. Why do you need to keep posting that Vegeta or any character is being knocked out it's annoying.
It's the Saiyans mainly and I am disliking them more and more as the series goes on apart from Goku. The Universe 6 Saiyans are definitly a reason for this as the power ups are getting more ridiculous.

Try and be me as a Piccolo fan on here as when the arc started they all were constantly saying he will be replaced before the tournament and when that didn't happen they kept saying he woud be the first one out and be one shotted. It is definitely annoying.

The most annoying thing is everyone using the words 'fodder' and 'jobbers' to describe every fighter.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

It's the Saiyans mainly and I am disliking them more and more as the series goes on apart from Goku. The Universe 6 Saiyans are definitly a reason for this as the power ups are getting more ridiculous.

Try and be me as a Piccolo fan on here as when the arc started they all were constantly saying he will be replaced before the tournament and when that didn't happen they kept saying he woud be the first one out and be one shotted. It is definitely annoying.

The most annoying thing is everyone using the words 'fodder' and 'jobbers' to describe every fighter.

I get that look I like Piccolo too and also don't want him knocked out. I don't want anyone knocked out.

I might tease you about the U6 Namekians but I am not hoping they get knocked out. Although I do like Gohan/Piccolo more than them of course. So if they do knock them out I am not going to feel that sad about it.

Look I am sensitive about Vegeta because every episode I am worried he will be knocked out. I know it's bound to happen but I don't need to be reminded of it constantly. And yes I do hope he lasts as long as possible. But then I want the same for Piccolo too.

And I hate the term jobber too :)

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:42 am

Kinokima wrote: Look I am sensitive about Vegeta because every episode I am worried he will be knocked out. I know it's bound to happen but I don't need to be reminded of it constantly.
Not Vegeta! Hows he supposed to duck fighters and let them get away from the bench!?

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 am

Kinokima wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:

I get that look I like Piccolo too and also don't want him knocked out. I don't want anyone knocked out.

I might tease you about the U6 Namekians but I am not hoping they get knocked out. Although I do like Gohan/Piccolo more than them of course. So if they do knock them out I am not going to feel that sad about it.

Look I am sensitive about Vegeta because every episode I am worried he will be knocked out. I know it's bound to happen but I don't need to be reminded of it constantly. And yes I do hope he lasts as long as possible. But then I want the same for Piccolo too.

Everyone is like that with there favourite especially in a battle royale. When you find out they are in an episode you are excited but then also think it could that characters last meaningful appearence.

When Vegeta goes out be prepared for non-stop posts mocking him, so you might want to avoid quite a lot of posts on here when it first happens.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

Everyone is like that with there favourite especially in a battle royale. When you find out they are in an episode you are excited but then also think it could that characters last meaningful appearence.

When Vegeta goes out be prepared for non-stop posts mocking him, so you might want to avoid quite a lot of posts on here when it first happens.

Yeah I am sure the Dragon Ball fandom is pretty bad when it comes to character bashing. I almost forgotten since I have been involved with much more pleasant fandoms lately where people have favorites but they don't bash other characters a crazy thought. :)

I hope when he is eliminated it is not in an embarrassing way. But I guess we will see.

And I hope Piccolo also lasts as long as possible and also gets some cool moments in the TOP. He deserves it.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 am

What can Vegeta do to stop Freeza? It's beyond clear vegetas only purpose in this tournament is to protect Goku while he heals.

I would not be surprised if Freeza shows a new power to put Vegeta in his place if he gets out of line. Remember if Vegeta would stop Freez a from eliminating a u6 saiyan it would be him in the wrong. That's actually a traitorous thing to do. Beerus might even allow Freeza to whoop Vegeta ass.

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:02 am

julianix wrote:What can Vegeta do to stop Freeza? It's beyond clear vegetas only purpose in this tournament is to protect Goku while he heals.

I would not be surprised if Freeza shows a new power to put Vegeta in his place if he gets out of line. Remember if Vegeta would stop Freez a from eliminating a u6 saiyan it would be him in the wrong. That's actually a traitorous thing to do. Beerus might even allow Freeza to whoop Vegeta ass.
Vegeta would whoop Frieza's ass. I don't really know why some people keep spreading this BS that Frieza is stronger than Vegeta.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 am

Freeza is going to attack Cabba? Since when was this revelation made public and known?

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Freeza is going to attack Cabba? Since when was this revelation made public and known?
Since Frieza was holding him by the face in the next episode preview for episode 112.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Freeza is going to attack Cabba? Since when was this revelation made public and known?
Freeza grabbed his face in the preview plus freeza not amused with vegeta rouses cabba

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 am

Kinokima wrote: Yeah I am sure the Dragon Ball fandom is pretty bad when it comes to character bashing. I almost forgotten since I have been involved with much more pleasant fandoms lately where people have favorites but they don't bash other characters a crazy thought. :)

I hope when he is eliminated it is not in an embarrassing way. But I guess we will see.

And I hope Piccolo also lasts as long as possible and also gets some cool moments in the TOP. He deserves it.
That's a very refreshing attitude to have. There's nothing wrong with having a favorite character and wanting them to do well but there's no need to dump on other fans or their favorite characters while you do it.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 am

It would be cool if Vegeta says to Frieza tortures Cabba but doesn't eliminate him. Maybe he can get some kind of zenkai boost, and Frieza can agree that u6 saiyans may be useful to knock out other characters from other universes before u7 and u6 settle the things between them

I'm hoping that Cabba will not be treated as U6's version of Goku's kid. Guess i'll be more mad than Vegeta if this happens.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Since Frieza was holding him by the face in the next episode preview for episode 112.
Just watched the NEP again, and it was literal blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment that I didn't initially catch.

Well, in that case, I believe Vegeta will leave Cabba to fight at his own devices because:

a. Vegeta is very much a sink-or-swim type of character
b. Vegeta doesn't want to Freeza the satisfaction of the fact that he played to into his emotions

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Mercenary wrote:
julianix wrote:What can Vegeta do to stop Freeza? It's beyond clear vegetas only purpose in this tournament is to protect Goku while he heals.

Vegeta would whoop Frieza's ass. I don't really know why some people keep spreading this BS that Frieza is stronger than Vegeta.
You honestly think Vegeta is stronger than Freeza? Dude you haven't been paying attention.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Toei put out an official spread a couple months ago which stated Freeza was stronger than Vegeta. Also I highly doubt Vegeta will fight Freeza unless Freeza is torturing Cabba.