Bacterian Saiyan connection!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Bacterian Saiyan connection!

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Arugela wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: I will fault it because the story is trying to paint Hit as being something of a team player but when putting himself in a position where you can have that matter in practical terms he just doesn't do it. Imagine if during the Spirit Bomb scene everyone tried to dog pile Goku and Goku tells the people who can protect him "NO! DON'T!". Which wouldn't happen because Goku's not that much of a pants shitting retard, even the Super version and I don't buy Hit essentially doing that here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Martial artists be unpredictable and do their own thing in Dragon Ball, yo.
Pants shitting retard was a character back in DB. He was pretty affective. Almost beat Goku. Goku may have learned a thing or two from that fight. It would be funny if he purposely reused that to beat Jiren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnbYC8oKVyU

Could we see the return of the stinky finger technique!!?? :shh:

Can Jirens power overcome the Stinky finger technique? It may be more powerful than even time itself!

You know, I bet if they had Goku black fuse with Bacterian instead of Zamasu they could have beaten Vegetto.

Thinking about it, Bacterian should have been one of the warriors for universe 7. He would be unique amongst the fighters. And since he probably hasn't showered since that tournament his power would be so far beyond the Z fighters he could probably single handedly win the tournament!

BTW, how long ago was that tournament?

Edit: With Bacterians size and demeanour I sometimes wonder if he wasn't really a Saiyan in disguise(or an ancient Saiyan.). In which case he may be displaying the true pride of the entire Saiyan race. Maybe that is what Vegeta is always referring too! You'll notice Vegeta both talks about his pride and never showers until told by bulma! Maybe vegeta or goku hasn't showered since he heard about the tournament in preparation. :shh: Thinking even more, Freeza distinctly always calls them dirty sayians. Maybe he wasn't kidding. And as you notice in this and other episodes he's always staying far away from them... This really could put sayians in a whole new light. This could be why he didn't keep sayians in his fighter group. And why he or beerus wanted them dead! >< Not to mention with rebriahna basically opening her legs to use love stink this is not odd for the tournament so far. Maybe the sayians will give the TOP a taste of a true Saiyan warrior!

Vegeta: Because when a Saiyan fights dirty, a Saiyan fights dirty!

If not blame Bulma for making him shower and loose all of that caked on pride!

Vegeta: Damn that woman! She's knows nothing of a sayians true pride!
Bulma: Sure I don't. I just do your laundry!
Vegeta: Shutup woman. You could cost us the universe!

This brings up an interesting question. Is Bacterian related to the design of sayians in DB? There is a lot of similarity. Maybe they only develop super Saiyan after they start learning to shower and loose their traditional Saiyan powers. Should SSJ4 be covered in an aura of Saiyan pride? Could this be the difference between U6 and U7 sayians. does vegeta need to teach them again of their pride and make true warriors out of them... Is this why cauliflower has a slight lead on here other Saiyan friends?! Is this what makes Kale constantly hide behind walls and why she is repressed? How much could this explain?!

I just noticed both bacterian and dabura had a spit technique that could turn you to stone! ><
Just had this thought in another thread... I thought I would turn it into a conversation since I have this odd feeling it may have a legitimate relationship. Just look at the old sayians and Bacterian. they could have easily taken him as part of the design for the later Saiyan sagain. what are the odds it happened. Has anyone every asked the creators and/or have they ever indicated this is the case? The ancient sayians were massive bulky stinky looking people just like him. And what if the sayians all took up these powers(possibly again.) to rebuild their Saiyan repertoire. And is the evil of the Saiyan race related to their pride in this case?! ;)

And would anyone like to see the return of bacterian to the show in DBS. I think he could have been as good of a fighter as krillin or or the other humans given his power. Especially if he hasn't showered since the last tournament!

I assume bacterian is a stereotype of a big stinky westerner. But does this relate to the origin of the sayians in any way?

The theory makes that woman a little less hot though. Although I guess that depends what you are into!

Given they are basically Neanderthals they probably have never showered just like Bacterian.
Last edited by Arugela on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Kinokima
I Live Here

Re: Bacterian Saiyan connection!

Post by Kinokima » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 pm

I don't know what got this started but I am really crying with laughter right now.

Brilliant theory Btw maybe the best I've ever seen.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Re: Bacterian Saiyan connection!

Post by Arugela » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

I think another fun question is, If Jirens power is based on meditation and concentration, could the stinky finger technique right up the nose mess him up enough to make him less effective and beatable. If they just rub it in and all around his nose and use the other bacterian abilities to fart up his nose could they win? They could start with just get their fingers messy and just casually walk up to him and nice and slowly and nonchalantly stick their fingers up his nose and he would be finished. Then let the bacterianesque fight begin with constant farts and socks attacks and other funny abilities. Goku and vegeta would have a blast. Even rebriahan could get in on that.

Vegeta: Stinky sock attack!!!!(socks lands straight in jirens face or he catches it and the smell is so bad blocking does nothing. :sick: )

It would sure be a funny fight to watch. And with how DB was back in the day a clear falling back to the old ways of Dragon Ball!

Sadly it probably won't happen. If they were going to do that you know they would have kept Krillin in for it! And of course the messy divorce preceding would have to happen after the TOP. I have a feeling 18 or even marron would put up with that sort of strength after the tournament! :lol:

Vegeta after the Divorce: Krillin you have become a true Saiyan warrior!
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001