Episode 112 preview question?!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Episode 112 preview question?!

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Is the guy freeza is holding at the last few seconds of the series Vegeta or Cabba? And what does this mean. If you look it's almost impossible at that angle to tell the difference between the two. Their clothes and body are basically identical from that view. So, which is it. And what does this mean for the next episode?

I Think it might be cabba he's holding. This would be indicated potentially only by the hair slumping down in front of his face. But is it possible that is vegeta and his hair is out of place for once?! It took me a while to even notice the bit of hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCvH_D2OfdA

And what does the green sky possibly mean? That seems unusual. Does anyone have any guesses or incite into this?
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

nato25
Advanced Regular

Re: Episode 112 preview question?!

Post by nato25 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Grand Priest made the sky green in 111 to indicate the halfway point of the tournament.

As for whose face Frieza is holding, I'd have to say Cabba. He hasn't been shown to betray Universe 7 (yet anyway) and the ridges aren't in defined in the image as I believe Vegeta's would be in his Saiyan armour.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 pm

He's holding Cabba for sure.
Last edited by Jack Bz on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Definitely Cabba. Note the long, wild bang and the yellow strap.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Technically, Vegeta has a yellow strap too. I was confused until I saw the hair. Unless Vegeta actually has his hair messed up. I think that has been seen once or twice.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 pm

It's Cabba for sure I mean it looks pretty clear to me.

It basically implies Freeza is going to whoop some saiyan ass.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Arugela wrote:Technically, Vegeta has a yellow strap too.
Oh, you're right. When I rewatched it earlier, for some reason I thought Vegeta was wearing the all-white armor. I'm still about 90% sure it's Cabba, because of the hair, but I suppose it could be Vegeta as well. True Golden Freeza can knock SSBKKx20 unconscious, so it's possible Freeza can get as strong as 10 times Vegeta's level, although I highly doubt that's actually the case.

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 pm

It's Cabba. You can even see his bang.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Ziegander wrote:
Oh, you're right. When I rewatched it earlier, for some reason I thought Vegeta was wearing the all-white armor. I'm still about 90% sure it's Cabba, because of the hair, but I suppose it could be Vegeta as well. True Golden Freeza can knock SSBKKx20 unconscious, so it's possible Freeza can get as strong as 10 times Vegeta's level, although I highly doubt that's actually the case.
True Golden Freeza is on par with SSB Goku not SSB KKx20

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:
Ziegander wrote:
Whoops, I meant SSBKKx10, but even that's not precisely confirmed. I don't know why I keep seeing this True Golden Freeza is only on par with SSB Goku line keep going around lately. We watched him knock out SSB Goku using some level of Kaioken. Something Gohan was purposely shown to be incapable of doing. It's entirely possible that Goku was only using SSBKKx2, but that would still make him potentially twice as strong as Vegeta, if not even stronger. Goku and Freeza knocked each other out cold with a single blow while Goku was using a level at least twice as high as SSB. Freeza is definitely higher than SSB Goku.

, and here's Ch.
3!

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Ziegander wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:
Ziegander wrote:
Whoops, I meant SSBKKx10, but even that's not precisely confirmed. I don't know why I keep seeing this True Golden Freeza is only on par with SSB Goku line keep going around lately. We watched him knock out SSB Goku using some level of Kaioken. Something Gohan was purposely shown to be incapable of doing. It's entirely possible that Goku was only using SSBKKx2, but that would still make him potentially twice as strong as Vegeta, if not even stronger. Goku and Freeza knocked each other out cold with a single blow while Goku was using a level at least twice as high as SSB. Freeza is definitely higher than SSB Goku.
That's false. We saw him KO only SSB Goku, who also KO'd him. Freeza isn't Kaioken level.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Jigurashi wrote:
Ziegander wrote:
BlueVegerot wrote:
That's false. We saw him KO only SSB Goku, who also KO'd him. Freeza isn't Kaioken level.
Damn. You're right. I just rewatched the skirmish. I have no idea how I had it hammered into my head that Freeza knocked out SSBKK Goku. I guess I must have retroactively applied it in my memory after seeing the Gohan fight. Super weird.

Anyway, my apologies!

, and here's Ch.
3!

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Ziegander wrote:
Jigurashi wrote:
Ziegander wrote:
Damn. You're right. I just rewatched the skirmish. I have no idea how I had it hammered into my head that Freeza knocked out SSBKK Goku. I guess I must have retroactively applied it in my memory after seeing the Gohan fight. Super weird.

Anyway, my apologies!
Even though that's the only thing we really have to go on to base the power levels of Golden Frieza vs SSB Goku, I doubt it actually means much, it's just showing that Frieza is not to be messed with and is in the realm of SSB power levels. One strong attack is really not much of an indication and they probably forgot about that moment entirely.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:38 am

People actually think Freeza is only ssb level?

That's crazy to me. Regardless of what we saw, I guarantee Freeza has another level. I mean it was hinted from the get go how one of his arms glowed red and the other blue. Freeza is definitely stronger than ssb Goku. I would bet the house on it.

Nero<>Akira
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Nero<>Akira » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 am

julianix wrote:People actually think Freeza is only ssb level?

That's crazy to me. Regardless of what we saw, I guarantee Freeza has another level. I mean it was hinted from the get go how one of his arms glowed red and the other blue. Freeza is definitely stronger than ssb Goku. I would bet the house on it.
Really? LOL The blue and red auras were shown after saying he was able to master ki and use it calmly while having ferocity at the same. it has nothing to do with a new form.
Zamasu is the best DB villain besides Freeza (and this is only the case because the current Super arc elevated Freeza to be that good).

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Nero<>Akira wrote:

Really? LOL The blue and red auras were shown after saying he was able to master ki and use it calmly while having ferocity at the same. it has nothing to do with a new form.
Nobody knows it's all speculation...i just think it's beyo d obvious Freeza has a power up in the works. I mean it's not like dbz/dbs has ever been hard to predict.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:20 pm

It was confirmed by Beerus and Whis and in a magazine that was advertising the T.o.P
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Nero<>Akira
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Nero<>Akira » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:23 pm

julianix wrote:
Nero<>Akira wrote:

Nobody knows it's all speculation...i just think it's beyo d obvious Freeza has a power up in the works. I mean it's not like dbz/dbs has ever been hard to predict.
There's been plenty of stuff that was never predicted. and nothing has been shown he has something up his sleeve regarding power.
Zamasu is the best DB villain besides Freeza (and this is only the case because the current Super arc elevated Freeza to be that good).