New Angel Revealed?!? (Unconfirmed)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

New Angel Revealed?!? (Unconfirmed)

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:56 pm

https://i.imgur.com/HNhirT2.png

This pic is from footage of an interview with Toyotaro. We do know that Akira and Toyotaro did about 50/50 on designing the gods so it could be the same for the angels.

But who is this new angel? Could it be The Grand Priestess, mother of all angels? And angel from one of the destroy universes? Just some concept art that was scrapped (least favorite guess)?

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Also apparently her name is Makkaro and i think she is from U13. If you look on the sheet it goes from the U10 angel, to U11, to U12, so she could be angel 13
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: New Angel Revealed?!? (Unconfirmed)

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't think it's the mother of the angels because she wears her halo the same way the other angels do and not the way the Grand Priest does. I think it's angel from one of the erased universes.

Either way, I welcome more and more strong female characters.

I love how her hairstyle is almost identical to GT Bulma's hairstyle.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:33 pm

TheDipDap1234 wrote:I don't think it's the mother of the angels because she wears her halo the same way the other angels do and not the way the Grand Priest does. I think it's angel from one of the erased universes.

Either way, I welcome more and more strong female characters.

I love how her hairstyle is almost identical to GT Bulma's hairstyle.
Really? In my opinion, her hair style reminded me of GT C-18 but yeah it really does look like GT Bulma’s Hair.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AlexJunin

Post by AlexJunin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm

I think that is a scrapped design for a angel from Universe 8, if you look at the picture, it have 10 angels, the only one that is missing is Korn from universe 8 besides Whis and Vados.
Or maybe it is the wife of Daishinkan.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:09 pm

AlexJunin wrote:I think that is a scrapped design for a angel from Universe 8, if you look at the picture, it have 10 angels, the only one that is missing is Korn from universe 8 besides Whis and Vados.
I dont think its a scrapped design. Why would it have a name? I’m positive that its an angel that we will meet soon. Maybe after the Tournamnet when all the universes are resurrected including 13 to 18, Makkaro will appear as she is probably the angel from Universe 13 if you observe the order of the angel in the sheet she is on.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 am

It seems to be a regular angel (probably from a destroyed universe).
I'd love to see more and more angels.... The best beings in super is the angels.... They are so powerful and misterious.
Vados Sama!

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:02 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
AlexJunin wrote:I think that is a scrapped design for a angel from Universe 8, if you look at the picture, it have 10 angels, the only one that is missing is Korn from universe 8 besides Whis and Vados.
I dont think its a scrapped design. Why would it have a name? I’m positive that its an angel that we will meet soon. Maybe after the Tournamnet when all the universes are resurrected including 13 to 18, Makkaro will appear as she is probably the angel from Universe 13 if you observe the order of the angel in the sheet she is on.
Can you give me the Kanji I want to research the alcohol associated to makkaro.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Can you give me the Kanji I want to research the alcohol associated to makkaro.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KenXyro/stat ... 0918373377 this is ken’s interpretation

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

UPDATE

More images of Toyotaro’s work has been revealed and along with the new angel, a new kaioshin has also i been spotted.

On the sheet for the potential new kaioshin, you can also see U4’s, U8’s, and U3’s kaioshin along with the new one as the 4 biggest faces on the sheet

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 pm

This would be a cool idea for a revenge arc.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Xeztin wrote:This would be a cool idea for a revenge arc.
I agree. I’m just waiting for the wish to “bring back everything the Zeno’s erased” to come to fruition

It would bring back:

-Frost (Golden Frost’s revenge plotpoint)
-Universes 13 to 18 (Anything can happen)

And one theory that i heard that is actually pretty amazing

-Zamasu (since both Zenos destroyed the universes,the wish would have to effect everything that both Zeno’s erased which theoretically means the return of Zamasu and Future Trunks’s timeline

Basaku
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Basaku » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 am

While I'm enjoying the arc well enough, I'm still counting on a major twist and shake-up of the events. Hopefully, this is a sign of it

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
I agree. I’m just waiting for the wish to “bring back everything the Zeno’s erased” to come to fruition

It would bring back:

-Zamasu (since both Zenos destroyed the universes,the wish would have to effect everything that both Zeno’s erased which theoretically means the return of Zamasu and Future Trunks’s timeline
I don't like the idea of Zamasu returning let's put him to rest. :D

But if the Universe 13 to 18 return then maybe we will learn that the Univers was triplet

U01 = U12 = U13
U02 = U11 = U14
U03 = U10 = U15
U04 = U09 = U16
U05 = U08 = U17
U06 = U07 = U18

So U18 Could have also Saiyan and Namekian and why not a good way to put the Makaioshin into the mix ?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:

It would bring back:

I don't like the idea of Zamasu returning let's put him to rest. :D

But if the Universe 13 to 18 return then maybe we will learn that the Univers was triplet

U01 = U12 = U13
U02 = U11 = U14
U03 = U10 = U15
U04 = U09 = U16
U05 = U08 = U17
U06 = U07 = U18

So U18 Could have also Saiyan and Namekian and why not a good way to put the Makaioshin into the mix ?
OH MY GOD! You’re the first person I’ve seen come up with a legit triplet for when there were 18 universes. I always wondered how it would work.

Also I’ve been dying for the Makaioshin to be added and the demon realm as a whole

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

Well it was easy to come up with this formula of triplet I only had to think if there was a quadruplet universes types.

We know that Universe 01 goes with Universe 12 and then we follow to the middle Univers with 06 and 07 being together

So we have:

U01 = U12
U02 = U11
U03 = U10
U04 = U09
U05 = U08
U06 = U07

Then for how I come up with the triplet you just double the process with the other batch.

U13 = U24
U14 = U23
U15 = U22
U16 = U21
U17 = U20
U18 = U19

You then associate the two batch together.

U01 = U12 = U13 = U24
U02 = U11 = U14 = U23
U03 = U10 = U15 = U22
U04 = U09 = U16 = U21
U05 = U08 = U17 = U20
U06 = U07 = U18 = U19

And then remove the non canonical universe and that's it you have your triplet Universe.

U01 = U12 = U13
U02 = U11 = U14
U03 = U10 = U15
U04 = U09 = U16
U05 = U08 = U17
U06 = U07 = U18

So for the fanficer out there if you want wrote story about hypotetical others universe you have to follow this rules for gemellity.

As for the current topic because I don't want being out of topic, I'm pretty sure if there is a design for an Angel and a Kaioshin made he belong to the Universe going from U13 to U18 and if those design are not scraped one so we might have a clue for the next story arc. :wtf:

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Well it was easy to come up with this formula of triplet I only had to think if there was a quadruplet universes types.

We know that Universe 01 goes with Universe 12 and then we follow to the middle Univers with 06 and 07 being together

So we have:

U01 = U12
U02 = U11
U03 = U10
U04 = U09
U05 = U08
U06 = U07

Then for how I come up with the triplet you just double the process with the other batch.

U13 = U24
U14 = U23
U15 = U22
U16 = U21
U17 = U20
U18 = U19

You then associate the two batch together.

U01 = U12 = U13 = U24
U02 = U11 = U14 = U23
U03 = U10 = U15 = U22
U04 = U09 = U16 = U21
U05 = U08 = U17 = U20
U06 = U07 = U18 = U19

And then remove the non canonical universe and that's it you have your triplet Universe.

U01 = U12 = U13
U02 = U11 = U14
U03 = U10 = U15
U04 = U09 = U16
U05 = U08 = U17
U06 = U07 = U18

So for the fanficer out there if you want wrote story about hypotetical others universe you have to follow this rules for gemellity.

As for the current topic because I don't want being out of topic, I'm pretty sure if there is a design for an Angel and a Kaioshin made he belong to the Universe going from U13 to U18 and if those design are not scraped one so we might have a clue for the next story arc. :wtf:
Definetly, and nice work

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 am

I have perhaps find the alcoholic beverage behind actually Makkora

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makgeolli

The Japanese read マッコリ/Makkori.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 pm

This makes me believe the theory Jiren is a survivor of one of the destroyed universes. I'm betting that the angel and kaioshin are a part of his old universe.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Have they finally decided to replace Whis with Bulma and promote her status from a mere Earthling woman to an Angel attendant?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:44 am

The_Destroyer wrote:This makes me believe the theory Jiren is a survivor of one of the destroyed universes. I'm betting that the angel and kaioshin are a part of his old universe.
Yeah that was my theory too. It would be a huge parallel to Superman. Escaped the erasure of his homeland and ended up in Universe 11. Joined a super heroes justice team. (Provide Troopers, Justice League, its basically the same thing!!) He became the strongest of the team but not the leader (like Superman, while Toppo is like Batman in that regard).

UNIVERSE 11 IS BASICALLY THE DC UNIVERSE

Vermouth = Joker
Margarita = Harley Quinn
Khai = Robin
Toppo = Batman (even more hintred when he was standing next to Khai (Robin) in a black cloak kinda like Batman.
Jiren = Superman
Dyspo = Flash
Etc