Super Episode 115 (12 November 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Super Episode 115 (12 November 2017)

Post by Herms » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 pm

NOTE:
Please watch the episode with any necessary subtitles before discussing: Crunchyroll / Daisuki / FUNimation
Also, please make sure to follow the Kanzenshuu Forum Rules.

-------------------------------

General Discussion for Dragon Ball Super Episode 115, aired 12 November 2017

悟空VSケフラ! 超サイヤ人ブルー敗れる!?
Gokū vs Kefura! Supā Saiya-jin Burū Yabureru!?
Goku vs Kafla! Super Saiyan Blue Beaten?!

Summary:
Kale and Caulifla have used the Potara earrings to merge into Kafla, much to Goku’s amazement. Impressed at her own power, Kafla (still in her base form) begins knocking Super Saiyan God Goku around, and he can immediately tell that her power and speed are in a different class than what they were pre-fusion. On the sidelines, Beerus protests that using the Potara must surely be against the rules. Champa suggests that if Beerus doesn’t like it, he can just use the Potara too, but Beerus is afraid of getting disqualified.

However, the Omni-Kings are hyped up at seeing this fusion, so the Grand Priest announces that the use of Potara is allowed. The U3 Kaioshin Ea says that they have no need to use the Potara, for reasons that go without saying. The U4 God of Destruction Quitela likewise insists his universe doesn’t need to resort to that tactic. Still fighting Toppo, Vegeta is distracted by Kafla’s rising ki, which enables Toppo to get the drop on him once more. Toppo says that if Vegeta is that interested in Goku’s fight, then he can watch it from the bleachers, and begins to crush Vegeta in a bearhug.

Elsewhere, Gohan and Piccolo continue their battle against the U6 Namekians Saonel and Pirina. Though Gohan manages to sever Pirina’s arm, Pirina immediately uses his Namekian regenerative abilities to regrow it. Beerus resolves for their team to use the Potara, and Shin suggests they merge No.17 and No.18 together. Being twins, they should be highly compatible; they can even call them No.35! But Whis points out that if they lose after merging, it will mean two loses at once. This makes Beerus change his tune, since he doesn’t want to risk reducing their numerical advantage.

On the other hand, the U2 gods decide that it will be difficult for any single warrior to defeat Jiren or Goku, and so decide to use their Potara to merge Zarbuto and Rabanra. However, Zarbuto struggles to put his Potara on (since he forgets to take his helmet off first), and before the two can merge Kafla runs through, knocking them both out of the way and shattering their Potara. Meanwhile, No.18 has injured her leg in an explosion, and is confronted by Katopesla. Though she is unable to dodge his fast punch, No.17 intervenes and holds Katopesla’s fist back, not being OK with the idea of hitting a lady in the face. Katopesla objects that there’s no room for mercy on the battlefield, and 17 agrees, then promptly pummels him and wanders off.

Kafla continues to overwhelm Super Saiyan God Goku, who at last is forced to transform into Super Saiyan Blue. He realizes that he can’t risk holding back against Kafla any longer. In response, Kafla finally transforms into a Super Saiyan, amazing everyone even more with her power. On the sidelines, Vados thinks Kafla should be careful against Super Saiyan Blue Goku, but Champa recognizes that Goku hasn’t fully recovered his stamina since his fight with Jiren, so he figures Kafla can take him. Even Champa hadn’t expected Kafla to be this powerful; it was a happy miscalculation on his part.

As the two begin to clash, their power shoots up even higher, threatening to wreck the arena. Even Jiren’s eye twitches ever-so-slightly! Vegeta finally manages to break free from Toppo’s hold, and notices that Goku has gone Blue. Trading blows with Goku, Kafla vows to surpass him and achieve Super Saiyan Blue herself, but Goku doubts that she can. As Goku uses Kaio-Ken to deflect one of Kafla’s blasts, Freeza observes from the sidelines that this is a fight worth watching; which Saiyan will prevail?

Beerus is worried that Goku is pushing himself too far by using Kaio-Ken without his stamina fully recovered, but Whis points out that Goku must have determined that this was the only way to defeat Super Saiyan Kafla. Indeed, Goku’s Kaio-Ken power is enough to make Kafla’s arm go numb, and she recognizes him as a worthy opponent. After some more fighting, another of Goku’s attacks sends Kafla flying off into the distance, burying her under a pile of rubble. Champa yells at her that she can’t lose while using the Potara; he’ll never forgive her if she does!

Finally, Kafla gets back up from the rubble; that last attack may have hurt, but she’s not finished yet! Muten Roshi can tell that Kafla is fighting beyond her limits, and Whis says she is being driven by her Saiyan blood. Beerus is worried that Goku can’t keep using Kaio-Ken with his current stamina; he’ll have to finish the fight with his next attack! Goku counters two of Kafla’s blasts with a Kamehameha, but Kafla takes that opportunity to circle behind him and kick him in the head.

Goku is knocked down and reverts to his base state, disappointing Kafla, who wanted to fight him a little longer. She declares that she’ll drop him out of bounds next, but Goku refuses to give up, and struggles back to his feet. While Kafla responds with another barrage of ki blasts, this time Goku starts glowing silver, and somehow none of the blasts manage to hit him. Kafla thinks this must be a fluke and fires again, but with the same results.

Goku opens his eyes, which are now shining silver, and Roshi and co. on the sidelines realize he has returned to the form he had while fighting Jiren. Whis confirms that Goku has broken through his shell once again, something he didn’t expect to happen here again. Beerus is eager to get another look…at Ultra Instinct! Even the difficult-to-please Omni-Kings are excited for once.

19 minutes remain in the Tournament of Power.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Torturephile
Regular

Re: Super Episode 115 (12 November 2017)

Post by Torturephile » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 pm

-As expected due to the last episode, this one would look worse no matter what. The art was OK though the animation wasn't too impresive. Minimal choreography.

-Kafla has been underwhelming. Basically, Caulifla reskinned with even more B.S. power. I was hoping her personality would be middle ground considering her polar opposite fusees. The only thing that's different from Caulifla is that she doesn't berate Goku, but she still retains her cockiness and other traits times ten. At one point, I expected her to turn SSJ3 in order to return the beatdown Goku handed to her as a SSJB with Kaio-ken.

-"It's neat, so it's safe." Zen-Oh, you brat. The meme is reinforced once again with them allowing the Potara fusion. U3 and U4 deities are confident they don't need them, so they probably have something up in their minds, specially Quitela. Since U7 team isn't using them, Vegetto is more than likely never coming back, I hope.

-I am glad that they put more focus on Vegeta vs. Toppo since that is a fight worth watching. I felt some tension out of that one. Gohan and Piccolo vs. Saonel and Pilina was once again overlooked. Expect more arm jokes, namekiansaiyan. The androids unfortunately didn't get more than one tiny scene and one that made Katopesla look like a generic fodder character.

-Some good soundtracks thrown whenever Goku and Kefla fought.

So ready to see Kafla get pissed off and beat up. Still waiting to move on from the saiyan ladies already.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 pm

I got more excitement seeing Vegeta vs Toppo in this episode than I did Goku vs Kefla. That is until Ultra Instinct showed up again. Red aura (Kefla) vs Blue aura (Goku) next week! Literally was only looking forward to seeing UI again. :lol:

Now let's see if the non-god spectators can sense Goku's ki in Ultra Instinct next episode, as I've seen that there's confusion among some fans whether or not it uses god ki. :problem:

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:57 pm

I thought the episode was decent up until that last scene with Goku achieving Ultra Instinct again. That was awesome.

Animation was okay, that was definitely some quality whiplash after what we got last week. The episode had so many cutaways to the stands where characters were saying the most obvious of things. The fight between Goku and Kefla (Kafla? Kefla? Which one is it?) was fun, but it didn't really deserve to have the instrumental of Ultimate Battle to play in the background. Save that for a bigger moment.

When there was action happening on screen I was having a lot of fun. Vegeta vs Toppo, Gohan and Piccolo vs the U6 Namekians and 17 and 18 fighting that fast dude all made for some fun cutaways from the main fight of Goku vs Kefla. It just had far too many cutaways to the stands for me to truly enjoy it.

Good episode overall. Next weeks episode looks awesome.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Pretty funny. Everyone last week was all like "Kefla is too strong to be pwning God goku so easily", so they made her own SSj form equal to SSj Blue, and Kaioken actually stronger than her. She knocked Goku out due to a distraction, which is pretty ironic alright. Goes to show just how much more powerful SSj Blue Goku was than say, Berserker Kale.

I'll be disappointed if there's no SSj3 Kefla next episode though.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Pretty average episode. If 113 was the setup for 114, then this was the setup for 116, except without the character moments that made 113 enjoyable.

Good musical cues. I wasn't expecting to get a reprise of Ultimate Battle so soon, even if it was just instrumental. Shame they saved it for the most repetitive part of the fight. I'm not normally the one to say this because I actually like Goku and the Saiyan girls, but the best part of the episode were the bits that touched on other characters. It was great to see Toppo's chokehold again, and him promising to send Vegeta to the bleachers was even more savage than the "second fiddle" line from weeks ago. God, please let him win this fight. Gohan and Piccolo v Namekians was also short and sweet.

Next episode looks good. We've got Ultra Instinct fighting, Kefla doing candy-cane beam attacks and Jiren finally waking up. People complain about the U6 Saiyans getting powerups, how did a man so bone-idle get to be the strongest mortal in the multiverse?

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Ok episode. Far inferior to last week. UI was hype. This episode made Goku look far better than Kafla in the grand scheme of things tbh lol.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:14 pm

I thought the episode was cool and just love when the gods were going to decide to let their warriors fuse or not. I believe the animation was good and believe that next episode's will be better. I love the ending with ultra instinct coming back. I just love this arc and I love the feeling of just wondering about what will happen next. I don't care about others think but I just loving it right now. Rating: 7 out of 10
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Ultra Instinct came back very randomly at the end. Kefla is obviously much stronger than Goku without Ultra Instinct and the form seems to appear when Goku is in a desperate situation and pushed to his limit.

The Robots from Universe 3 are almost certainly going to fuse now without the Potara earrings to create a more powerful Robot. I wonder how powerful it will be.

They couldn't help themselves with the Namekian regeneration as usual but at least they showed Saonel using Piccolo's Explosive Demon Wave and Gohan using the Masenko. Toei are in the process of showing us Saonel's and Pilina's moveset.

Vegeta seemed to be struggling against Toppo but this match seems even. Toppo looked like a wrestler.

18 is injured which might affect her later and Katopesla survived this scene with 17 and will probably havr more modes to show off soon. It also seems like 17 and 18 are not working together.

Zarbuto has a habit of being blown away and I wonder what a fusion between Rabanra and Zarbuto would have looked like.

Next week seems to be Goku vs Kefla all the way through and I see Goku winning quite comfortably here.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:17 pm

So some thoughts

-Definitely not as good looking as last week.
-Tired plotline is hard for me to buy when transformations keep on popping up all willy nilly.
-Kafla is just Cauliflowa dialed up to 11 as Gotenks is Trunks dialed up to 11. So it basically feels like Caulfiflowa powered up rather than they just fused XD
-Didn't like the UI insert song being used for a far less interesting and lower quality bout. It cheapens that song if it continues to be used at this level.
-UI is still as hype as ever.
-I love Beerus' character here as he is still clearly upset at Goku getting Ultra Instinct. He is always visibly troubled by it. As if he knows this could be big trouble for him later down the line.
-Nice to see Toppo and Vegeta, but the namek fight is still dull beyond "Oh hey lookie it's Namek on Namek and Piccolo's son."
-17 and 18 were nice to see together. Though I don't like how I'm supposed to take that other guy serious when he was treated like a joke before that.
-I sorta understand why they don't want to use potara, but at the same time it seems more beneficial as you get a warrior far more capable than both of them would be on their own combined. Though it's true not everyone is gonna get a massive boost, so perhaps it's not worth it for everyone. I mean Kibitoshin wasn't a big boost.
-Also like I thought the Potara can totally be abused and it's not worthless.
-Hopefully we see Kafla time out or something as I thought that was the big point of too much power with the Potara now or something. But we'll see.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 pm

I'm really annoyed at this episode.

The actual content was completely fine, but my god the direction was so half-assed and was completely unable to sell the drama of the fight.

I guess this goes to show what bad direction can do in comparison to good direction.

We had the same scenario writer as 104, 107 and 112, some of the best episodes of the tournament due to the script being properly realized through good direction. Due to the bad direction of this episode, I felt the script's full potential wasn't properly realized and we ended up with a completely mediocre episode with nothing memorable about it.

For me, due to the aforementioned completely weightless direction, this episode was a let down.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:So some thoughts
-Kafla is just Cauliflowa dialed up to 11 as Gotenks is Trunks dialed up to 11. So it basically feels like Caulfiflowa powered up rather than they just fused XD
-Didn't like the UI insert song being used for a far less interesting and lower quality bout. It cheapens that song if it continues to be used at this level.
-UI is still as hype as ever.
1. LOL, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! XD
2. Indeed, while I like the song a lot, I was kinda annoyed hearing it in a less intense battle, especially one with neither UI nor Jiren.
3. Hell yeah :thumbup:
Last edited by TheShadowEmperor8055 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Good episode overall!

I’m glad they pointed out Goku was fatigued while fighting. I wish they would’ve made a statement about where Kefla would compare to going being at full power.

One thing I’m tired of seeing is Krillin (or any of the humans) gasping at how powerful people are every single time someone blinks.

More Toppo and Vegeta! I was glad they showed him actually getting out of the grapple.

Why are they all of a sudden putting Blue on a pedestal when we’ve seen him transform into it for just about every opponent in varies ranges of power? For once I wish they’d let SSB be a form that pops up every so often.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Loved ep 114, was hype for Kefla, but the fight this episode was really bad in my opinion. Boring choreography, stupid ki blast spam, and LOTS of reused animation (a lot of which was reused generic ki blast spamming making it quadratically bad). Lots of filler cutaways, too. What was the point of cutting to Freeza or so often to Zeno or Krillin/Beerus to talk about how amazing something Goku has already done is? Ugh.

So 18 takes a limp-worthy wound off-screen and not even from a fight. Pretty sad, and it definitely seems only to indicate she's getting knocked out next.

Overall, I was not really a fan of anything this episode set up or tried to do. I guess it looks like the robot fusion is more likely than we already thought, which is cool, but I'm expecting it to be thoroughly underwhelming. Maybe it'll be 17's big fight though.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm

One of the more weaker episodes of the tournament so far.

Goku vs Kafla was fun... enough. But it just didn't have that extra "oomph" to it. I don't know what it wa specifically about the fight, but it just felt a little underwhelming. I did enjoy the aspect that Goku was running on fumes and up against SSJ Kafla he had no choice but to use the Kaioken as he had no chance of beating SSJ Kafla. That spect of "will Goku win in time" was nice subtle plotline to help raise the tension of the battle between the two of them.

Champa losing his sht over Kafla getting beaten by SSJB Kaioken Blue was kinda funny... but also a bit grating.

I knew there were setting up Katopesla to be a gag character, but it would have ice to establish himself a bit of threat for a little while longer before allocated into the "fodder" zone by Android 17. I hope they can give that character something to chew on the story, but it doesn't look so promising so far.

Nice red herring with Helles throwing her Potara in the ring for Zarbuto and Rabanra to use only, for them not be able to use it properly as the Zarbuto's headgear was preventing him from putting on the earring. And then the Potara earrings for Universe 2 end up breaking anyway because of Kafla. Nice swerve.

They once again blue balled us with the Universe 6 Namekians. For fuck sake Super, just give them a fucking episode already and stopping teasing. It's getting really fucking aggravating. I can understand that angle with Vegeta and Toppo as that fight could go the distance and we've see both fighters in plenty of action already, but the Universe 6 Namekians are characters that really need more spotlight to justify their role in this tournament.

Kafla is basically Gotenks and Vegetto mixed in a blender in terms of personality. And that's fine by me. The characterization of fused characters always seems to be inconsistent in Dragon Ball. So it's no skin off my bones. She's at least fun to watch and too overbearing.

Goku going Ultra Instinct was without a doubt the major highlight of the entire episode. I never get tired of seeing that form and they always make it look good in motion.

There was really not much content to this episode and the main battle was a bit of a disappointment. While I don't find the episode bad, it wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. It was... fine. Next week is what I'm really looking forward to.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 pm

The main fight wasn't all that exciting, but the ending was great. All the little scenes that the rest of the Universe 7 fighters got were pretty cool, too. Kafla is literally Caulifla x2, I see no hints of Kale anywhere. I also loved how they HAMMERED home that Goku is not near his full stamina and power the entire match. Hopefully all the "expert" writers and scalers we have will calm down for once. It's a damn Potara fusion of two decently strong warriors with high potential. If it isn't going to be strong, then what's the damn point? Relax, people.

Overall a decent episode with a good ending. I love the Ultra Instinct theme. Oh, I forgot to mention the mandatory arm gore porn that we got from that Universe 6 Namekian. We were due for one for a long while now, and this episode delivered.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't have a strong opinion for this episode,it was just dull and the direction was bad likeJazzMazz mentioned as well the fight were really unoriginal.They were some goodies,UI was so cool, the other Universe talking about fusion and it show other matches making this feel like a battle Royale.
    116 need to be the prologue for this battle because is dragging way too much and I'm getting tired of Caulifla and kale, they are getting way too much screentime even then their episode are not as interesting to let's say Frost in 107 in term of story and content.
      There still threating the other Universe like a joke, make this pointless for them to participate if there threated like some gag or pushing tool for Kefla.
      Last edited by The gr on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      Mostly active on discord.

namekiansaiyan
      I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
      They once again blue balled us with the Universe 6 Namekians. For fuck sake Super, just give them a fucking episode already and stopping teasing. It's getting really fucking aggravating. I can understand that angle with Vegeta and Toppo as that fight could go the distance and we've see both fighters in plenty of action already, but the Universe 6 Namekians are characters that really need more spotlight to justify their role in this tournament.
      They are just showing off Saonel's and Pilina's movesets.
      This fight along with Vegeta vs Toppo will eventually get the focus.

Why can't Piccolo and Gohan vs Saonel and Pilina go the distance especially as you mentioned we do not know much about them and they are competent fighters.

chickensguys
      Not-So-Newbie

Post by chickensguys » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:39 pm

They handled this episode very nicely. I was very annoyed at Kefla beating Son Goku as suggested by last episode but they managed to pull it off perfectly. Great Job, next episode looks amazing.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:40 pm

chickensguys wrote:They handled this episode very nicely. I was very annoyed at Kefla beating Son Goku as suggested by last episode but they managed to pull it off perfectly. Great Job, next episode looks amazing.
      MajinMan wrote:The main fight wasn't all that exciting, but the ending was great. All the little scenes that the rest of the Universe 7 fighters got were pretty cool, too. Kafla is literally Caulifla x2, I see no hints of Kale anywhere. I also loved how they HAMMERED home that Goku is not near his full stamina and power the entire match. Hopefully all the "expert" writers and scalers we have will calm down for once. It's a damn Potara fusion of two decently strong warriors with high potential. If it isn't going to be strong, then what's the damn point? Relax, people.

Overall a decent episode with a good ending. I love the Ultra Instinct theme. Oh, I forgot to mention the mandatory arm gore porn that we got from that Universe 6 Namekian. We were due for one for a long while now, and this episode delivered.
      MajinMan wrote:The main fight wasn't all that exciting, but the ending was great. All the little scenes that the rest of the Universe 7 fighters got were pretty cool, too. Kafla is literally Caulifla x2, I see no hints of Kale anywhere. I also loved how they HAMMERED home that Goku is not near his full stamina and power the entire match. Hopefully all the "expert" writers and scalers we have will calm down for once. It's a damn Potara fusion of two decently strong warriors with high potential. If it isn't going to be strong, then what's the damn point? Relax, people.

Lord Beerus wrote:One of the more weaker episodes of the tournament so far.

Goku vs Kafla was fun... enough. But it just didn't have that extra "oomph" to it. I don't know what it wa specifically about the fight, but it just felt a little underwhelming. I did enjoy the aspect that Goku was running on fumes and up against SSJ Kafla he had no choice but to use the Kaioken as he had no chance of beating SSJ Kafla. That spect of "will Goku win in time" was nice subtle plotline to help raise the tension of the battle between the two of them.

Champa losing his sht over Kafla getting beaten by SSJB Kaioken Blue was kinda funny... but also a bit grating.

I knew there were setting up Katopesla to be a gag character, but it would have ice to establish himself a bit of threat for a little while longer before allocated into the "fodder" zone by Android 17. I hope they can give that character something to chew on the story, but it doesn't look so promising so far.

Nice red herring with Helles throwing her Potara in the ring for Zarbuto and Rabanra to use only, for them not be able to use it properly as the Zarbuto's headgear was preventing him from putting on the earring. And then the Potara earrings for Universe 2 end up breaking anyway because of Kafla. Nice swerve.

Kafla is basically Gotenks and Vegetto mixed in a blender in terms of personality. And that's fine by me. The characterization of fused characters always seems to be inconsistent in Dragon Ball. So it's no skin off my bones. She's at least fun to watch and too overbearing.

Goku going Ultra Instinct was without a doubt the major highlight of the entire episode. I never get tired of seeing that form and they always make it look good in motion.

There was really not much content to this episode and the main battle was a bit of a disappointment. While I don't find the episode bad, it wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. It was... fine. Next week is what I'm really looking forward to.
      I respect your opinion but I believe that this episode is better than some of the other episodes in this arc. I do agree on about not much content but I believe this is to do with the next episode. I think everything else you are right about.

I believe that we will get some Namekian episode that people will love so just wait Piccolo fans.
      chickensguys wrote:They handled this episode very nicely. I was very annoyed at Kefla beating Son Goku as suggested by last episode but they managed to pull it off perfectly. Great Job, next episode looks amazing.
      I agree with you.
      Majinwarman
      So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
      A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.