Debunking the whole theory that Goku’s UI state supposively doesn’t possess God Ki

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Debunking the whole theory that Goku’s UI state supposively doesn’t possess God Ki

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:18 am

Once again, several fans are misinterpreting things and completely taking words out of context. And this needs to stop once and for all.

Here’s Muten Roshi’s statement:

Tenshinhan: “He’s emitting a tremendous amount of heat, but...
Muten Roshi: “His energy seems frighteningly calm.”

As you can see by paying close attention to these sentences, Tenshinhan talks about heat.. And ANYONE can feel heat if they’re close enough by it’s source (Goku). You don’t need to have the ability to sense ki for it.

Than we move on to Roshi’s statement. Which is the one responsible for this ridiculous interpretation. As you can see in his sentence above, Roshi used the word SEEMS. He’s not saying “I can SENSE it’s calm” No.. he said it appears.. to be calm. As in, by SIGHT.

I can’t believe we even need to have this discussion in the fandom here. It should be obvious to anyone at this point that Goku’s new state should have God ki. It’s a literal God form even way higher on the scale than SSJ Blue and perhaps even SSJ God!

This form gives Goku actual irises and visible pupils (just like SSJ God). It resembles Goku’s Base Form (just like SSJ God). And it has the same light balls in it’s aura (Again, just like SSJ God). It even has the same kind of abilities SSJ God first had in the anime with all these powerups and replenishing his stamina and what not. Hell even SSJ Blue doesn’t have any of these! (And SSJ Blue has been confirmed to possess God ki!).

Why is this even a question???

If this form doesn’t possess God ki, i will eat my shorts!

Hit-Man

Re: Debunking the whole theory that Goku’s UI state supposively doesn’t possess God Ki

Post by Hit-Man » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:41 am

Yeah I see what you mean. People everywhere are saying this:

1. It's a technique/form.

2. Anyone one can achieve it. It's not exclusive to saiyans.

3. Even more ridiculous stuff like Jiren can use it. Whis can use it. Which I don't doubt. But I highly doubt Whis would transform into a silent, no nonsense martial arts super warrior with silver eyes. See what I mean? Whis can probably do self movement in his normal state, I doubut he'd would use what Goku has as a technique because if it wasn't exclusive to Saiyan and the Gods, Angels and etc can potentially use then he should have knew way more about it when it was introduced. Imagine Jiren with this. He would look ridiculous.

People are saying all this based off of 2 episodes of seeing it. Something we still know nothing about. And besides Goku's demeanor changes heavily. He seems more "Saiyan" like. Who's to say this isn't the original Super Saiyan God's actual form?

Yeah it irks me too. Especially when I go on Youtube and even this website when people state facts about something they know nothing about.
I don't joke. I'm not here to make friends. And I don't care if you like me or not. It's my opinion and only my opinion matters. Not yours.

-Love,
Hit-Man

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: Debunking the whole theory that Goku’s UI state supposively doesn’t possess God Ki

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 am

Hit-Man wrote:Yeah I see what you mean. People everywhere are saying this:

1. It's a technique/form.

2. Anyone one can achieve it. It's not exclusive to saiyans.

3. Even more ridiculous stuff like Jiren can use it. Whis can use it. Which I don't doubt. But I highly doubt Whis would transform into a silent, no nonsense martial arts super warrior with silver eyes. See what I mean? Whis can probably do self movement in his normal state, I doubut he'd would use what Goku has as a technique because if it wasn't exclusive to Saiyan and the Gods, Angels and etc can potentially use then he should have knew way more about it when it was introduced. Imagine Jiren with this. He would look ridiculous.

People are saying all this based off of 2 episodes of seeing it. Something we still know nothing about. And besides Goku's demeanor changes heavily. He seems more "Saiyan" like. Who's to say this isn't the original Super Saiyan God's actual form?

Yeah it irks me too. Especially when I go on Youtube and even this website when people state facts about something they know nothing about.
Well it’s true that in Goku’s case (and likely Saiyans as a whole) Ultra Instinct is both a Technique and a Form. It’s a Technique because of the way you move, and a Form, because it changes Goku’s appearance somewhat. And this may be true for all Saiyans, but it’s definitely not the case for Angels and Gods of Destruction. What’s also true is that the Technique itself, can potentially be learned by anyone else, though in reality, it will never happen, so it may aswell be unavailable to the rest. But yeah... I don’t see how anyone could possibly question this and believe a form that is ABOVE both SSJ God and SSJ Blue to NOT have God Ki. It makes no sense at all.

I mean, just look at it’s AURA!!! It looks even Godlier and more Divine than the other God Forms with all of if’s infinite complexity and detail.

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:40 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:I mean, just look at it’s AURA!!! It looks even Godlier and more Divine than the other God Forms with all of if’s infinite complexity and detail.
Wasn't Goku's aura in UI state supposed to be Genki-dama fuel? Whis said something like that a few episodes ago. Then why Goku has it again?

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 am

Mnich wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:I mean, just look at it’s AURA!!! It looks even Godlier and more Divine than the other God Forms with all of if’s infinite complexity and detail.
Wasn't Goku's aura in UI state supposed to be Genki-dama fuel? Whis said something like that a few episodes ago. Then why Goku has it again?
No that’s another misconception by fans. It’s true that Goku used the energy from the Genki Dama as a temporary source of power for his depleted body to use in order to fight against Jiren. However, the Aura we saw wasn’t the energy from the Genki Dama, but rather from the Ultra Instinct “Omen” State itself. When Goku gained Ultra Instinct the second time against Kefla, we could clearly see he gained the exact same aura as before. So that alone PROVES that the form’s aura has nothing to do with the Genki Dama. It belongs to the Ultra Instinct “Omen” State itself.

If the aura was a product of the energy from the GK, than Goku wouldn’t have attained that exact same aura the second time against Kefla.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Mnich wrote:
No that’s another misconception by fans. It’s true that Goku used the energy from the Genki Dama as a temporary source of power for his depleted body to use in order to fight against Jiren. However, the Aura we saw wasn’t the energy from the Genki Dama, but rather from the Ultra Instinct “Omen” State itself. When Goku gained Ultra Instinct the second time against Kefla, we could clearly see he gained the exact same aura as before. So that alone PROVES that the form’s aura has nothing to do with the Genki Dama. It belongs to the Ultra Instinct “Omen” State itself.

If the aura was a product of the energy from the GK, than Goku wouldn’t have attained that exact same aura the second time against Kefla.
Thank you!! Someone who will finally pay attention to the show!
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.