Theories and speculation on the return of the original Saiyan god

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Khandom101
Beyond Newbie

Theories and speculation on the return of the original Saiyan god

Post by Khandom101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:21 am

hey guys, whatever happened to the original saiyan god? Shenron told us that he fought against the evil saiyans in their great ape state and he disappeared as quickly as he came. The series has been giving us tiny hints on the next arc of Super and Vegeta's wants to visit planet sadala after the tournament and he'll most likely take Goku with him (wouldn't want Goku to miss out on the fun right :lol: )

I mean from what we know the saiyans of universe 6 despite having great potential (due to evolution) they lack in overall battle prowess and anyone of them being the Villain wouldn't make quite sense as the ace of their species (cabba) is quite weak compared to the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and trunks. So what if the original saiyan god is the next villain of the Series. What if he was mysteriously transported to an alternate universe that being universe 6 and was corrupted by the god ki he had consumed which brought out his inner evil, battle hungry and ruthless saiyan side but now is frozen in time.

After universe 7 wishes all the universes that were erased back into existence, the saiyan god is somehow freed and the next arc could be centred around him if you know what I mean.

I don't know if they will even go this route but I think this would make a great storyline and we really don't know where the original saiyan god disappeared too anyway.