[Spoilers] Vegeta exit

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Re: [Spoilers] Vegeta exit

Post by Jigurashi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 pm

JazzMazz wrote:
Jigurashi wrote:
JazzMazz wrote: Yeah, but he never really landed a clean hit. All his attacks were either blocked or countered.
He did land a clean hit with SSBKKx20. But regardless, Jiren blocking his punch but still being sent flying back is comparable to Jiren being sent back from a hit he didn't brace for. From a physical attribute's perspective, Hit did nothing against Jiren that SSB Goku didn't do himself.
No he didn't.

I've gone through that scene frame by frame for other reasons and I can tell you he never landed a clean blow on Jiren.

Landing a clean blow that literally sends him to the very edges of the arena is far more of an achievement than merely sending him flying through a couple rocks.
I never said he landed a clean blow that knocked him back. Yeah let's ignore the fact he punched a Jiren who braced for the attack into the air and legit sent him flying. That is comparable. He didn't even get a clean hit on him there and still pulled off a similar feat.