If Each Universe had its own series

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Re: If Each Universe had its own series

Post by Generico Garbagio » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 am

The only series I would care about is if Gohan replaced Peter Falk in Columbo.

If you did read it please tell me how.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Universe 2 - Kamikaze Fireballs and their adventures with the rest of the U2 team as the supporting cast.

Universe 3 - Katopesla 'nuff said.

Universe 4 - This one is hard, but I guess the team seems like a ragtag group that could go on some wacky adventures.

Universe 6 - Either the Saiyans or Hit.

Universe 9 - The backstory of the Trio de Dangers.

Universe 10 - Gowasu, Rumsshi, and Cus getting up to random shenanigans.

Universe 11 - Pride Troopers doing Pride Trooper stuff.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 am

Whis and Vados should host a talk show.

Just do it.

If you did read it please tell me how.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 am

Universe 2 - Hilarious deconstruction of Pretty Cure with Kamikaze Fireballs/ Maiden Squadron as the main characters.

Universe 3 - A combination of the elements Kamen Rider and Transformation with Katopesla as the main focus

Universe 4 - Can't think of anything interesting.

Universe 6 - You could focus on on Frost's Planet Trading Empire with Cabba trying to stop him or Hit's life as and assassin.

Universe 9 - The Trio de Dangers focus on improving their universes image

Universe 10 - Gowasu question for a new successor.

Universe 11 - A lighter version of Watchmen with The Pride Troopers as the main focus

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Great thread.

Universe 2 has been pretty well covered as a magical girls/ Sailor Moon type thing. Could be quite good but magical girls/ Sailor Moon has never been my thing.

Universe 3 could be another super hero thing with Katopesla as the main character. I also think Paparoni could really lend himself to a villainous role. Given how interesting the characters on Team Universe 3 are, this could be excellent.

Universe 4 nothing obvious springs to mind.

Universe 6 would be something very similar to Dragon Ball. Personally I think Cabba immediately jumps out as a main character, albeit in a completely different way to how Goku is our main character. Of course I'm jumping straight down the Saiyan route and forgetting all about Hit, one of my favourite Super characters. The relationship between Cale, Caulifla and Kale could be interesting, I love Hit so any involvement from him would be great, and Frost is an immediate and great villain. I'm sure if it was similar to Dragon Ball I'd love it.

Universe 9 I'm having trouble with as again nothing obvious springs to mind aside from the Trio De Dangers.

Universe 10 again nothing obvious springs to mind.

Universe 11 would be a typical super hero team story focused on the Pride Troopers. I think some of the character background/ recruitment stories could be really good.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm

TheZFighter wrote:Great thread.

Universe 2 has been pretty well covered as a magical girls/ Sailor Moon type thing. Could be quite good but magical girls/ Sailor Moon has never been my thing.

Universe 3 could be another super hero thing with Katopesla as the main character. I also think Paparoni could really lend himself to a villainous role. Given how interesting the characters on Team Universe 3 are, this could be excellent.

Universe 4 nothing obvious springs to mind.

Universe 6 would be something very similar to Dragon Ball. Personally I think Cabba immediately jumps out as a main character, albeit in a completely different way to how Goku is our main character. Of course I'm jumping straight down the Saiyan route and forgetting all about Hit, one of my favourite Super characters. The relationship between Cale, Caulifla and Kale could be interesting, I love Hit so any involvement from him would be great, and Frost is an immediate and great villain. I'm sure if it was similar to Dragon Ball I'd love it.

Universe 9 I'm having trouble with as again nothing obvious springs to mind aside from the Trio De Dangers.

Universe 10 again nothing obvious springs to mind.

Universe 11 would be a typical super hero team story focused on the Pride Troopers. I think some of the character background/ recruitment stories could be really good.
U10 could just be like a tea brewing Godtube channel hosted by Gowasu.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"