Episodes you'd like to see involving characters from other universes.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

J.T. Drago

Episodes you'd like to see involving characters from other universes.

Post by J.T. Drago » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 am

So let's say that the erased universes are brought back thanks to the Super Dragon Balls. There's a lot of potential for episodes, be it "slice-of-life," mini arcs, major arcs, etc. They pretty much hinted at the possibility of at least Vegeta going to Universe 6's Planet Sadala, so hopefully we'll get an arc of that. What kind of episode(s) would you like to see that would involve characters from the other universes?

At the top of my head...

- Universe 9's revenge. I can see those from U9 (mainly Sidra, Roh, and the Trio de Dangers) holding a grudge against Goku and wants payback. Bonus if Yamcha gets involved and uses his Wolf Fang Fist. He probably would get his butt kicked, unfortunately. I could also see Quitela wanting revenge too, though it could be a separate thing.

- Heles' feelings for Goku. She did find Goku beautiful (and probably incredibly strong). Doubt this would happen, but I can see her trying to take Goku away. Probably also incurring the wrath of Chi-Chi.

- Piccolo and U6's Namek.

- Pride Troopers and Great Saiyaman. No idea how this would happen, but c'mon, it's gotta happen. Right?

Anything in particular you want to see?

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: Episodes you'd like to see involving characters from other universes.

Post by ToshioWrites » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Pride Troopers and Great Saiyaman

Android 17 visiting u3, maybe he gets some upgrades

Freeza moving to universe 4 to train under Quitela and replace him. A coming together of "Ohohohoho" and " KiKiKi"

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:29 pm

I think an episode revolving around Gowasu is bound to happen.

Gowasu needs to chose a new apprentice Supreme Kai. Even though Supreme Kais can live even longer than normal Shinjin (who can live up to 75.000 years!), Gowasu will die one day, so he needs an apprentice to watch over Universe 10 when he's gone. However, Gowasu needs to choose his new apprentice carefully and do his best to resolve their doubts and problems, lest 'another Zamasu' rises. I would also like this episode to feature possible tributes to Zamasu, to shed more light on the relationship master-student between Gowasu and Zamasu, and perhaps on just how much Gowasu was shattered by his pupil's tragic fate. You could see at the end of ep. 67 that he was emotionally broken by Zamasu's death, only barely managing to hold the tears. He nonetheless aknowledged that he considers Zamasu's fall to be his sin - a sin he will take until the end.

Goodness, Gowasu is quite a deep character when you ignore the overused 'Zamasss!' memes. So i would adore an episode revolving around him, his relationship with Zamasu, and his quest to find a new apprentice Supreme Kai.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Team up between Toppo, Katopesla, Jaco, and the Great Saiyaman.

Something that forces the Androids and the Universe 2 fighters to settle their differences and work together.

Gohan having to babysit Obuni's baby.

Trio de Dangers coming to earth and getting caught in a big mix up that forces them to fight Buu again.

Ganos wanting to be trained by Roshi.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Anything with Shantza ( :cry: )

I want to know why Quitela has chosen this thing to participate and how comes they knew each other well. Quitela implied Shantza should have dodged Piccolo's blast, which might mean he's perhaps been training him? It's interesting to me.

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:33 pm

I want the universes to be combined into one big universe to be honest. But my favorite scenarios would be:
1. Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo go to U6. I think Goten and Trunks too. I still want to see a Gohan vs. Cabba fight so maybe him as well. I'd like to see the half-saiyan boys interact with the other saiyans including Cabba and Caulifla. Also Gotenks vs. Kefla. Maybe it'll actually motivate them to train. Of course, if they don't follow up with Saonel and Pirina, I'll consider it a dangling plot thread.

2. A trip to U2 with Buu. I'd like the mystery of the Yardrat and Tsuferian to be solved. I'd also like to see Buu interact with Ribrianne because I still believe her magical transformation comes from some Buu-like being.

3. An interaction with U9 with Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Krillin, #18, and Yamcha. Like they're looking to take out Goku but run into the other Z fighters instead. Or maybe an episode of Sidra trying to actually repair his universe.

4. A deeper look into the technology and worlds of U3. Maybe Paparoni takes an interest in the Cyborgs from U7 and invites Goku and co. to U3 in order to abduct #17 and #18. I find it odd that Preecho looks so similar to Cell. Maybe he is based on a similar design or a prototype to a Cell-like design.

I like U11 but I don't really want to see much more of them. They really let me down in the tournament and I already get their concept and feel there's nothing more to it.

5. I like U10 and Gowasu and would like to see more, but I don't think many of the fans would want this, nor would Toei. But as someone above mentioned, a good ending to the Gowasu storyline with him finding a suitable apprentice would be nice.

Overall, I just want the universes to be fleshed out more because I actually grew to like many of the characters, including the fodder like U4. I'd also like to see another faster paced, more competitive ToP, where everyone has been motivated to power up and new fighters have been found in the corners of each universe. Maybe less fighters overall, 8 instead of 10, with the stakes being merely competitive like early DB. Maybe the new power player is a really bad guy this time. That would provide a brand new threat. Perhaps include the other exempt universes as well along with a brand new set of rules to spice things up.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Gowasu as a god tuber could be a nice episode.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 am

A universe 6 solo episode, which follows Hit as he partakes in a Golgo 13 esque assassination plot as a one off.

What I think really needs to happen, if all the universes are indeed revived, is to demonstrate how they each reacted to their losses and continue from their.

Using primarily universe 6 as an example, you could have Hit haunted by how helpless he was against Jiren, asking to get training from Champa and Vados so as to never fail again.

You could have that mini Sadla arc, with Vegeta and Cabba.

You could have Kale and Caulifla challenge and train under Goku in order to try make up for their loss as Caulifla.

You could have Piccolo helping the universe 6 Nameks restore their planets populace and so forth and so on.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 am

With Universe 9, the Trio De Dangers after haunted in despair how helpless they were in the Tournament of Power, resolve to be trained under the wings of Sidra and Mojito and help raise their low mortal ranking.

Universe 10: As a sign of honor and respect, Obuni decides to take a visit to the world of Universe 7 with his family and congratulate Gohan as a worthy adversary in battle along with some family interactions and dinner afterwards. Then visit concludes with yet another final duel between Obuni and Gohan.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:26 am

The last scenes with U6 really made them more likable for me. I really do think U6 team is the most interesting out of all the other TOP and I would love to see an episode of how they all came to know each other. The U7 team is a tight-knit group, it may be that they also have a history. Eitherway, Pirina and Saonel at least seemed to know Caulifla well enough, and the saiyan trio knew Hit.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm

-Definitely the Sadala visit that Vegeta wants to take. Invite over Goku because he's the main character, Gohan so that he could talk about U6 during a conference, and Piccolo, Dende, and Moori because it also opens up the possibility of them meeting with more namekians from that universe as well.

-U9's deities learn from their poor approach to their jobs and decide to learn from more prosperous universes. The Trio de Dangers could become reliable allies to them just like the Z Fighters are to U7's deities, and could help them out sort their universe's issues in order to raise their mortal level. They could use help from the other U9 ToP warriors as well.

-U2 and U7 compete in a beauty show broadcast on both universes. Could be funny like the baseball episode.

-Toppo gives Goku a personal visit to apologize for seeing him as an evil man. He also tells Goku that Belmod retired and he is now officially a god of destruction, which awakens Beerus' interest in having a friendly match with him.

I don't have ideas for U3, U4, and U10.

Yuri between Kakunsa and Vikal.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:48 pm

The Androids and their sidekick Gokû getting into some kind of adventure in Uni 2. I need more magical shenanigans involving 17, 18, and Gokû.

I also add the long hoped for Planet Salad trip for Vegeta and Gokû, but it still feels near impossible.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 pm

I think easy their should be a mini-arc within the bigger next arc of the U2 Fireballs Brianne, Sanka Ku, Su Rozie interacting and getting to learn from each other 17, 18, Krillain and even Marron, Goten's and Trunks. The reason why I add all these characters together is that they all have the ideal of Flair towards their fighting presentation and it be something to see the likes of Gotenks and 17 playing off the Fireballs in a battle. It is also the moments of Brianne learning more deeper about others ideals of love and 18 and Krillian learning how to harnish that power to upgrade their own skills too since we already seen 18 do it.

I even see right after the Universe comeback the Fireballs wanting to learn right away about U7 and see them taking a trip to 17's island and all of them with wackiness taking on an army of poachers with Goten, Trunks and Marron along as well.

I think this would lead to potential good character growth arcs for all fo them and keep all these characters that always seem in the background to Vegeta and Goku to have important roles to play in the future. :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:I think easy their should be a mini-arc within the bigger next arc of the U2 Fireballs Brianne, Sanka Ku, Su Rozie interacting and getting to learn from each other 17, 18, Krillain and even Marron, Goten's and Trunks. The reason why I add all these characters together is that they all have the ideal of Flair towards their fighting presentation and it be something to see the likes of Gotenks and 17 playing off the Fireballs in a battle. It is also the moments of Brianne learning more deeper about others ideals of love and 18 and Krillian learning how to harnish that power to upgrade their own skills too since we already seen 18 do it.

I even see right after the Universe comeback the Fireballs wanting to learn right away about U7 and see them taking a trip to 17's island and all of them with wackiness taking on an army of poachers with Goten, Trunks and Marron along as well.

I think this would lead to potential good character growth arcs for all fo them and keep all these characters that always seem in the background to Vegeta and Goku to have important roles to play in the future. :thumbup:
I feel like U2 has a lot of potential for some really entertaining filler episodes. I really want to see them and the Androids have to work together against a common enemy, the interactions would be gold. Of course, I hope its not just the Kamikaze Fireballs, I do think they should bring some of their teammates such as Jimeze and Vikal along with them.

Another funny thing they could do is have Brianne secretly spy on Krillin and 18 throughout the day in order to learn more about their love.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:54 am

Big Chief wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:I think easy their should be a mini-arc within the bigger next arc of the U2 Fireballs Brianne, Sanka Ku, Su Rozie interacting and getting to learn from each other 17, 18, Krillain and even Marron, Goten's and Trunks. The reason why I add all these characters together is that they all have the ideal of Flair towards their fighting presentation and it be something to see the likes of Gotenks and 17 playing off the Fireballs in a battle. It is also the moments of Brianne learning more deeper about others ideals of love and 18 and Krillian learning how to harnish that power to upgrade their own skills too since we already seen 18 do it.

I feel like U2 has a lot of potential for some really entertaining filler episodes. I really want to see them and the Androids have to work together against a common enemy, the interactions would be gold. Of course, I hope its not just the Kamikaze Fireballs, I do think they should bring some of their teammates such as Jimeze and Vikal along with them.

Another funny thing they could do is have Brianne secretly spy on Krillin and 18 throughout the day in order to learn more about their love.
Indeed I whole heartily agree that Jimeze, Vikal and the others should have development as well. They are great characters with what we got out of them in the ToP. Their Backstories, who they are and mostly how U2 has Yadrats and Tuffles would make for compelling storytelling. I would add to why too their mortal level is so high.

While I think U6 and the Saiyan Plant Sadala would be the main focus of the next arc, a U2 and Androids/Krillian/Trunks and Goten U2 adventure and understand would be a good 2nd plot arc that would be just as interesting in world and character building.

Also yea, any Wacky Style antics that Brianne and the other U2 character would pull to understand U7's love powers would be Golden! :lol:
My #1 in DB!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:37 pm

It's laundry day at Caulifla's gang's base. Everyone is competing to try and do Caulifla's laundry so as to be able to smell it. After man trials and tribulations, Kale eventually wins out and manages to smell Caulifla's underwear.

In the Second Universe, Zirloin must defend his right to be a magical boy from an ultra-conservative smear campaign aimed at making men feel neither cute nor free to express their emotions beyond anger.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:06 pm

JulieYBM wrote:It's laundry day at Caulifla's gang's base. Everyone is competing to try and do Caulifla's laundry so as to be able to smell it. After man trials and tribulations, Kale eventually wins out and manages to smell Caulifla's underwear.

In the Second Universe, Zirloin must defend his right to be a magical boy from an ultra-conservative smear campaign aimed at making men feel neither cute nor free to express their emotions beyond anger.
:wtf:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Vegeta and Cabba's plan for them to go to Planet Sadala together has been mentioned so many times already, I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Some episodes surrounding the Trio de Dangers improving their universe's image would be nice.

A mini-arc focusing on Gowasu quest for new apprentice would be nice.

You do an entire spin-off series based on the Kamikaze Fireballs/Maiden Squadron and the Pride Troopers. The material just writes itself.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Gowasu getting an arc dedicated to a new apprentice would be nice. It should be a lazy, cheeky girl. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Vegeta and Cabba's plan for them to go to Planet Sadala together has been mentioned so many times already, I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Some episodes surrounding the Trio de Dangers improving their universe's image would be nice.

A mini-arc focusing on Gowasu quest for new apprentice would be nice.

You do an entire spin-off series based on the Kamikaze Fireballs/Maiden Squadron and the Pride Troopers. The material just writes itself.
I would All For that as a mini-story! :!:

It be nice to see how the Twin Universes relastionship with one another is really, do they really know each other and/or how are their ideals similar/different between Maidens and Pride Troopers?!

They are both very similar and very different at the same time, in the hands of a good writer it be a pretty interesting story.
My #1 in DB!