Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
AloversGaming
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby AloversGaming » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:10 pm

kinisking wrote:
Elvis143BRA wrote:
OverHeaven wrote:How did 17 "fly" to Anilaza? It was clearly flying this time, "jumping too high" excuse won't work here.
Seriously this stupid role is useless and never did any significant changes, it's only there so they keep forgetting about it.


What was even the point of that rule? Nothing changed about how they fight.

Wheres your proof that they weren't jumping any of those times ?


I'm on the jumping side. In DB they were jumping so high and so often that when Goku surprised Piccolo with the flying headbutt it took me a second to remember every other time it was a jump, not flight.

Though it is a stupid rule.

User avatar
majinwarman
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: Freeza Planet 1

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby majinwarman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 pm

AloversGaming wrote:
kinisking wrote:
Elvis143BRA wrote:
What was even the point of that rule? Nothing changed about how they fight.

Wheres your proof that they weren't jumping any of those times ?


I'm on the jumping side. In DB they were jumping so high and so often that when Goku surprised Piccolo with the flying headbutt it took me a second to remember every other time it was a jump, not flight.

Though it is a stupid rule.

It's a dumb rule but I don't think 17 broke the no flying rule.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

User avatar
Android350
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby Android350 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:23 am

Noah wrote:
Kanassa wrote: 18's sacrifice is well done, I especially like her jab at 17 for like the 'sappy human stuff', makes her shit behavior towards Krillin's elimination earlier kind of more understandable as well as make her victory over Brianne a few episodes earlier more badass.


How so?


I think this is a reference to 18's semi-serious/sarcastic moments.

User avatar
ernesth100
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 am

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby ernesth100 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 am

I have to say I wonder if let's just say Goku went UI here instead of in his fight wit Kefla and he knocked the two off and they never fused. With the regained stamina from that point to this point would UI Goku have been able to defeat Anilaza on his own?

buutenks
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby buutenks » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 am

ernesth100 wrote:I have to say I wonder if let's just say Goku went UI here instead of in his fight wit Kefla and he knocked the two off and they never fused. With the regained stamina from that point to this point would UI Goku have been able to defeat Anilaza on his own?


A Fresh kkx20 Goku would defeat Anilaza. UI Goku would win even easier. There is a massive gap between UI n kkx20 blue level.

User avatar
ernesth100
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 am

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby ernesth100 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:13 am

buutenks wrote:
ernesth100 wrote:I have to say I wonder if let's just say Goku went UI here instead of in his fight wit Kefla and he knocked the two off and they never fused. With the regained stamina from that point to this point would UI Goku have been able to defeat Anilaza on his own?


A Fresh kkx20 Goku would defeat Anilaza. UI Goku would win even easier. There is a massive gap between UI n kkx20 blue level.

Hm, indeed. Nonetheless it would still be an interesting battle to see.

User avatar
Bullza
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8038
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby Bullza » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Do these threads still need to be stickied seeing as this is actually the first post in over 3 months?

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 9128
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:41 am

Bullza wrote:Do these threads still need to be stickied seeing as this is actually the first post in over 3 months?

I agree, I think these should be moved aswell, they're kinda clogging up the sub forum now even #131 hasn't had a new post in 10 days.
Top releases of each month to look forward too:
September: DBS Son Goku FES!! Stage 8 (sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa) PROTOTYPE FINAL VERSION
October: DBS WCD Vol.2: Goku vs Jiren, #17 & Super Shenron (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
November: DBGT Kamehameha x10 Son Goku (sculpted by Satoshi Suzuki)
December: DBS Movie Ichiban Kuji Prize A Super Saiyan Broly Full Power, Prize D SSGSS Son Goku (sculptors currently unknown)
Ultimate Soldier I Anger Broly (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super related merchandise and figures Album of SSGSS shots Album of Ultra Instinct shots Album of Ultra Instinct "Omen" shots Album of SSG shots

User avatar
Torturephile
Regular
Posts: 544
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: Super Episode 121 (23 December 2017)

Postby Torturephile » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:00 pm

The Fact Checker could also be unstickied since it hasn't had use since episode 51.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.

namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.

The fandom in a nutshell.

The duality of man.


Return to “Episode Discussion Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest