How strong is Jiren compared to Beerus?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: How strong is Jiren compared to Beerus?

Post by Rakurai » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:16 pm

PFM18 wrote: Ok the very point you just made contradicts your point. THey are all in their own realm of strength right? So wouldn't it follow that if Jiren is far beyond Belmod who is in that realm of strength then he would be stronger than Beerus? Whis outright stated that Belmod was stronger than Beerus. We didn't know which GoD he was referring to at the time but now it is clear that it is Belmod and so Belmod is stronger than Beerus.

All of the events that you are referencing only happened in the manga and do not apply to the anime continuity.

If for some reason that Jiren wasn't already stronger than Beerus, he certainly was when he broke his limits and became super overpowered.
But that was for an arm wrestling match like in the manga still. The anime and manga follow the same outline, so the idea that there is a GoD stronger than Beerus is based around the fact that he lost an arm-wrestling match to said GoD once.

I won't deny that Limit-breaking Jiren would probably be more powerful than all the GoDs individually though. But pre-limit breaking Jiren? I doubt he could hang with a pseudo-UI user with the experience of a GoD.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 am

Rakurai wrote:
PFM18 wrote: Ok the very point you just made contradicts your point. THey are all in their own realm of strength right? So wouldn't it follow that if Jiren is far beyond Belmod who is in that realm of strength then he would be stronger than Beerus? Whis outright stated that Belmod was stronger than Beerus. We didn't know which GoD he was referring to at the time but now it is clear that it is Belmod and so Belmod is stronger than Beerus.

All of the events that you are referencing only happened in the manga and do not apply to the anime continuity.

If for some reason that Jiren wasn't already stronger than Beerus, he certainly was when he broke his limits and became super overpowered.
But that was for an arm wrestling match like in the manga still. The anime and manga follow the same outline, so the idea that there is a GoD stronger than Beerus is based around the fact that he lost an arm-wrestling match to said GoD once.

I won't deny that Limit-breaking Jiren would probably be more powerful than all the GoDs individually though. But pre-limit breaking Jiren? I doubt he could hang with a pseudo-UI user with the experience of a GoD.
I'm not so sure about that last statement, fully dressed Jiren casually beat up Vegeta who had just defeated Hakaishin Toppo, Lowest GoD tier, sure, but still Hakaishin, there's just no arguing that fact, it was stated by another Hakaishin.
Yes, Vegeta was almost depleted but Jiren also casually dealt with Blue KKx20 Goku, 17 and even Golden Freeza was running around from time to time, he put all of them in his pocket at the same time. I would definitely say he is what you would expect of a Hakaishin, stated to be stronger than Hakaishin Belmond, who may or may not be stronger than Beerus, but he probably isn't waaay weaker or waaaay stronger, he actually surpassed Beerus in some sort of strenght competition. So worst case scenario, Jiren is as strong as High tier hakaishin.

And if we are taking into account the manga, then according to Shin, Vegito Blue was at least on par, if not above, with Beerus, and Jiren before ripping off his shirt was already above Vegito Blue.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:12 am

buutenks wrote: All GoDs are in same tier of power. Their skills just varies. Also Belmod was never stated to be below Beerus IIRC. So Jiren is above the GoDs, all of them, including Beerus.
May I remind you that within a "tier" there is enough power variance that one person can comfortably defeat another without fail? Say, a 1,2x difference or so. You can't say there can't be such variance between the power of the GoD's. Whis stated that the GoD from Jiren's universe happens to be stronger than Beerus. For all we know, Jiren could be only like 1,5x stronger than Belmod or less.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:31 am

No one knows. The show never gave a comparison.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Rakurai wrote:

I'm not so sure about that last statement, fully dressed Jiren casually beat up Vegeta who had just defeated Hakaishin Toppo, Lowest GoD tier, sure, but still Hakaishin, there's just no arguing that fact, it was stated by another Hakaishin.
Yes, Vegeta was almost depleted but Jiren also casually dealt with Blue KKx20 Goku, 17 and even Golden Freeza was running around from time to time, he put all of them in his pocket at the same time. I would definitely say he is what you would expect of a Hakaishin, stated to be stronger than Hakaishin Belmond, who may or may not be stronger than Beerus, but he probably isn't waaay weaker or waaaay stronger, he actually surpassed Beerus in some sort of strenght competition. So worst case scenario, Jiren is as strong as High tier hakaishin.

And if we are taking into account the manga, then according to Shin, Vegito Blue was at least on par, if not above, with Beerus, and Jiren before ripping off his shirt was already above Vegito Blue.
Powerscaling is different between anime and manga. That much is obvious.

However, the arm-wrestling gag is consistent in both media so the idea that Belmod > Beerus based on an arm-wrestling match is stupid. Especially given that Quitela, the one whom Beerus lost to in the manga, was the only one remaining along with Beerus (and Belmod but he was playing dead).

Jiren being stronger than Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu is an anime-only deduction. Anime SSB Vegito is portrayed to be nowhere near Beerus like in the manga given he stalemated Merged Zamasu and his Final Kamehameha didn't do jack.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Koitsukai wrote:
Rakurai wrote:

Powerscaling is different between anime and manga. That much is obvious.

However, the arm-wrestling gag is consistent in both media so the idea that Belmod > Beerus based on an arm-wrestling match is stupid. Especially given that Quitela, the one whom Beerus lost to in the manga, was the only one remaining along with Beerus (and Belmod but he was playing dead).

Jiren being stronger than Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu is an anime-only deduction. Anime SSB Vegito is portrayed to be nowhere near Beerus like in the manga given he stalemated Merged Zamasu and his Final Kamehameha didn't do jack.
I didn't say a word about the arm-wrestling match, it's too ambiguos, it could be Whis messing with Beerus or it could be Whis telling the truth and Beerus trying to excuse himself, but in the anime it was Belmond who actually beat Beerus by doing that, you can't just mix manga and anime to your convenience, if you accept that the manga and anime follow the same outline(which I don't, they are different in every single arc, is not like Z anymore) and use that to conclude that anime Belmond sucks because he didn't perfom well in the manga, then you must agree that anime Vegito Blue is a powerful as in the manga, where he was as strong as Beerus. Or at least in the same realm which might actually be the case for the anime.

And there was no stalemate, Vegito Blue was obviously above Zamasu, he received just one blow from Zamasu (and played dead after that), before defusing he was cleaning the floor with him and blatantly stating that he was no match for his speed, that is not a stalemate, the FKHH failed because of Zamasu being immortal, not because he wasn't powerful enough to harm him. That only shows that Vegito Blue is no match for what the super dragon balls can do, neither was Beerus for that matter, according to Whis.

Jiren being stronger than every guy from the Zamasu arc isn't a deduction, Shin actually states that in 109, and after that Jiren only gets stronger, so he isn't just stronger than them.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Koitsukai wrote:I didn't say a word about the arm-wrestling match, it's too ambiguos, it could be Whis messing with Beerus or it could be Whis telling the truth and Beerus trying to excuse himself, but in the anime it was Belmond who actually beat Beerus by doing that,
I don't recall it actually being confirmed that Beerus lost the arm-wrestle to Belmod in the anime, so was it there in the later episodes or am I indeed recalling correctly?

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Even thought Beerus has "incomplete UI" it wouldn't make a difference. Jiren on multiple occasions tagged Completed UI Goku in episode 130 until Goku got his "friendship boost".

Also anime jiren coming in "could not be defeated" by Belmod unlike "he has more battle power" as said in the manga , for belmod to be unable to beat jiren, either the power gap is so massive or jiren is also far more skilled in battle along with more raw power and this is before his dormant power awakened.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:41 am

Beerus is not a match for Jiren even before Jiren's hidden power. Jiren was already stronger than Belmond and Beerus has to be around Belmond's level.

If they had a fight Jiren would put that cat to sleep for another 39 years.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:43 am

Jiren cannot be stronger than Fused Zamasu, because Gowasu stated in ep. 65 that, when Goku Black and Future Zamasu fused, their power didn't just merge together, but it expanded to no end. So, unless Gowasu was lying (but then I can say the same thing about Shin in ep. 109), then Fused Zamasu had limitless power, and you cannot be stronger than someone who has endless power.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:46 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:Jiren cannot be stronger than Fused Zamasu, because Gowasu stated in ep. 65 that, when Goku Black and Future Zamasu fused, their power didn't just merge together, but it expanded to no end. So, unless Gowasu was lying (but then I can say the same thing about Shin in ep. 109), then Fused Zamasu had limitless power, and you cannot be stronger than someone who has endless power.
Well, later on, in episode 110, Shin said, and I quote, "This power feels different from anyone we've faced before", or Vegeta saying in 122 "I've never encountered an energy, as strong and heavy as this", later on Goku described non full powered Jiren's regular attack by saying he'd "never been hit by such a strong attack before". With all this. I think its pretty easy to say that Jiren is massively more powerful than merged Zamasu. I think the most incriminating of those examples being Vegeta's testimony, since he literally described the energy he felt from merged Zamasu in a very similar fashion, with it him "never seen anyone let off energy like this." Unless Vegeta was making shit up when he fought Jiren, he clearly states that Jiren is the strongest guy his ever felt, which suggests he is indeed far more powerful than merged Zamasu.

That's not really that hard to conceive.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 am

dbgtFO wrote:
Koitsukai wrote:I didn't say a word about the arm-wrestling match, it's too ambiguos, it could be Whis messing with Beerus or it could be Whis telling the truth and Beerus trying to excuse himself, but in the anime it was Belmond who actually beat Beerus by doing that,
I don't recall it actually being confirmed that Beerus lost the arm-wrestle to Belmod in the anime, so was it there in the later episodes or am I indeed recalling correctly?

It wasn't explicitly stated but it was heavily implied that the mortal that Whis was talking about was Jiren and so that would make the GoD in question to be Belmod. Whis stated that this GoD was stronger than Beerus and Beerus disputed it saying that it was only an arm wrestle. Regardless of why, Whis thought Belmod was stronger than Beerus. Therefore,

Jiren>Belmod>Beerus

To give a more extended version....

UI Goku(enraged)>LB Jiren>=UI Goku>>FP Jiren>Belmod>Beerus>=UI Omen Goku(3rd time)

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:26 am

PFM18 wrote: It wasn't explicitly stated but it was heavily implied that the mortal that Whis was talking about was Jiren and so that would make the GoD in question to be Belmod. Whis stated that this GoD was stronger than Beerus and Beerus disputed it saying that it was only an arm wrestle. Regardless of why, Whis thought Belmod was stronger than Beerus.
Whis and Beerus don't have to be talking about the same guy though.

I question the fact that Whis starts hyping up this guy by claiming that he is stronger than his GoD, who's even stronger than Beerus, only to then later neglect to confirm whether or not the latter part of the statement was true as well.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:44 am

Koitsukai wrote: I didn't say a word about the arm-wrestling match, it's too ambiguos, it could be Whis messing with Beerus or it could be Whis telling the truth and Beerus trying to excuse himself, but in the anime it was Belmond who actually beat Beerus by doing that, you can't just mix manga and anime to your convenience, if you accept that the manga and anime follow the same outline(which I don't, they are different in every single arc, is not like Z anymore) and use that to conclude that anime Belmond sucks because he didn't perfom well in the manga, then you must agree that anime Vegito Blue is a powerful as in the manga, where he was as strong as Beerus. Or at least in the same realm which might actually be the case for the anime.

And there was no stalemate, Vegito Blue was obviously above Zamasu, he received just one blow from Zamasu (and played dead after that), before defusing he was cleaning the floor with him and blatantly stating that he was no match for his speed, that is not a stalemate, the FKHH failed because of Zamasu being immortal, not because he wasn't powerful enough to harm him. That only shows that Vegito Blue is no match for what the super dragon balls can do, neither was Beerus for that matter, according to Whis.

Jiren being stronger than every guy from the Zamasu arc isn't a deduction, Shin actually states that in 109, and after that Jiren only gets stronger, so he isn't just stronger than them.
It was a stalemate, more or less. You watch the fight again, it's nothing like total domination as it was between SSJ Vegito vs. Buuhan. SSB Vegito and Merged Zamasu were clashing evenly for the most part. Also Merged Zamasu no-sold that Final Kamehameha. So if Jiren is above Merged Zamasu which I get, then he is also above SSB Vegito. And this is all anime only.

I'm not saying anime Belmod sucks. I didn't say anything about Belmod except how he battles since the only indication we were ever given of that was from the manga. Manga can fill in holes where the anime hasn't shown, and vice versa. I was just making parallels to Beerus/Quitela and Beerus/Belmod but fair enough.

Just because Jiren is above Belmod in the anime doesn't mean he is necessarily above Beerus as well, considering the only time Beerus ever lost was in an arm-wrestling match (implied to be Belmod) and that was it.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:20 pm

I know that Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken was an anime-only thing, but Beerus seemed pretty nervous when he saw Goku use it.

"He was going to use that on me!?"

What often happens with Goku's masters and rivals is he never really beats them. He kinda silently surpasses them, then moves on to his next biggest challenger. I think that's what happened with Beerus. Goku is stronger than him now, which would make Jiren a lot stronger than Beerus. Goku and Beerus probably won't ever have a rematch, since Goku will always be distracted by a newer and stronger rival.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:33 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:I know that Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken was an anime-only thing, but Beerus seemed pretty nervous when he saw Goku use it.

"He was going to use that on me!?"

What often happens with Goku's masters and rivals is he never really beats them. He kinda silently surpasses them, then moves on to his next biggest challenger. I think that's what happened with Beerus. Goku is stronger than him now, which would make Jiren a lot stronger than Beerus. Goku and Beerus probably won't ever have a rematch, since Goku will always be distracted by a newer and stronger rival.
You know, you're pretty much right.

He got stronger than Krillin and Roshi, no real rematch. He got stronger than Piccolo, no real rematch. He got stronger than Vegeta, no real rematch until the Buu Arc, and even then it was later confirmed he was stronger anyways. He got stronger than Buu, no real rematch. He got stronger than Hit, no real rematch. And now he's gotten stronger than Jiren and Beerus, no real rematch.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:51 pm

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:You know, you're pretty much right.

He got stronger than Krillin and Roshi, no real rematch. He got stronger than Piccolo, no real rematch. He got stronger than Vegeta, no real rematch until the Buu Arc, and even then it was later confirmed he was stronger anyways. He got stronger than Buu, no real rematch. He got stronger than Hit, no real rematch. And now he's gotten stronger than Jiren and Beerus, no real rematch.
Exactly. I'd also throw in Tien, since Tien actually defeated Goku in the World's Martial Arts Tournament, and Goku never beat him in a rematch. I didn't even realize that until TFS brought it up. lol. Also, even in Goku and Vegeta's battle in the Buu arc, Goku wasn't really taking the fight completely seriously. Vegeta ends up stopping the fight because Goku is too distracted by the threat of Buu to give him his full attention. I like the lore of Dragon Ball Online, though, which states that when Goku and Vegeta reach a ripe old age, they travel to the stars to have their final battle where they won't have to worry about collateral damage. Seems like a fitting end for those two.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Koitsukai wrote: I didn't say a word about the arm-wrestling match, it's too ambiguos, it could be Whis messing with Beerus or it could be Whis telling the truth and Beerus trying to excuse himself, but in the anime it was Belmond who actually beat Beerus by doing that, you can't just mix manga and anime to your convenience, if you accept that the manga and anime follow the same outline(which I don't, they are different in every single arc, is not like Z anymore) and use that to conclude that anime Belmond sucks because he didn't perfom well in the manga, then you must agree that anime Vegito Blue is a powerful as in the manga, where he was as strong as Beerus. Or at least in the same realm which might actually be the case for the anime.

It was a stalemate, more or less. You watch the fight again, it's nothing like total domination as it was between SSJ Vegito vs. Buuhan. SSB Vegito and Merged Zamasu were clashing evenly for the most part. Also Merged Zamasu no-sold that Final Kamehameha. So if Jiren is above Merged Zamasu which I get, then he is also above SSB Vegito. And this is all anime only.

I'm not saying anime Belmod sucks. I didn't say anything about Belmod except how he battles since the only indication we were ever given of that was from the manga. Manga can fill in holes where the anime hasn't shown, and vice versa. I was just making parallels to Beerus/Quitela and Beerus/Belmod but fair enough.

Just because Jiren is above Belmod in the anime doesn't mean he is necessarily above Beerus as well, considering the only time Beerus ever lost was in an arm-wrestling match (implied to be Belmod) and that was it.
But not even Jiren vs Goku in 109 was like Super Vegito in Z, that was almost rape, he didn't even use his hands at some point, got turned into a candy and still kicked ass lol. I don't think we've ever seen such a uneven fight, except for ss4Gogeta vs Ih Shinron.
Granted, Vegito Blue never made Zamasu look like fodder but still always had the upper hand, I've rewatched that fight like 50 times, Zamasu attacks him with a giant fire ball and Vegito evaporates it with no effort, they exchange a couple of blows appearing to be somewhat on par until Vegito takes the lead and goes on to literally put him to the ground and tease Zamasu on his so-called divine power while holding him down with just one hand, Zamasu gets mad, they clash, and lands a hit(he will never land another one) and knocks him down but Vegito was playing dead, then the sword thing, they chit chat for a while, Zamasu cries and powers up again, grows bigger and is no match for Vegito Blue who literally calls him out on it, kicks him to a wall and lands the FKHH which doesn't work because Zamasu can regenerate, not like Buu that has a limit to it, like forever, he is immortal. Vegito blue didn't win because he was too powerful for the Potara to resist it, and wasn't massively stronger than Zamasu but the boxing cards probably would be 10-9, 10-9 for Vegito. The last one I would say 10-8 though.

And if we happen to use the manga to fill in holes, then Vegito Blue is as strong as Beerus and Zamasu is slightly behind them both. I mean, Toriyama's outline for that scene for manga and anime was probably THEY FUSE, TAKE ON ZAMASU BUT DON'T FINISH HIM BECAUSE THEY DEFUSE FOR BEING TOO POWERFUL BUT MANAGE TO DEAL SOME DAMAGE TO ZAMASU FOR TRUNKS TO GET THE WIN LATER. If the potara fusion wasn't retconned, do you really think Vegito Blue wouldn't have been able to do on his own what Trunks ended up doing?
To me a stalemate was SS3 Gotenks vs Super Buu, SS2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta, Gohan vs Dabura, Piccolo vs 17, or SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu, not Vegito Blue vs Zamasu.

Of course this is anime only, the manga diverges too much but most importantly isn't over yet. Although in the manga Toppo was presented as much stronger than his anime version, and Jiren is even stronger, so I guess the manga will be even more explicit about Jiren being above Vegito who was on par with Beerus.

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Rakurai wrote:

But not even Jiren vs Goku in 109 was like Super Vegito in Z, that was almost rape, he didn't even use his hands at some point, got turned into a candy and still kicked ass lol. I don't think we've ever seen such a uneven fight, except for ss4Gogeta vs Ih Shinron.
Granted, Vegito Blue never made Zamasu look like fodder but still always had the upper hand, I've rewatched that fight like 50 times, Zamasu attacks him with a giant fire ball and Vegito evaporates it with no effort, they exchange a couple of blows appearing to be somewhat on par until Vegito takes the lead and goes on to literally put him to the ground and tease Zamasu on his so-called divine power while holding him down with just one hand, Zamasu gets mad, they clash, and lands a hit(he will never land another one) and knocks him down but Vegito was playing dead, then the sword thing, they chit chat for a while, Zamasu cries and powers up again, grows bigger and is no match for Vegito Blue who literally calls him out on it, kicks him to a wall and lands the FKHH which doesn't work because Zamasu can regenerate, not like Buu that has a limit to it, like forever, he is immortal. Vegito blue didn't win because he was too powerful for the Potara to resist it, and wasn't massively stronger than Zamasu but the boxing cards probably would be 10-9, 10-9 for Vegito. The last one I would say 10-8 though.

And if we happen to use the manga to fill in holes, then Vegito Blue is as strong as Beerus and Zamasu is slightly behind them both. I mean, Toriyama's outline for that scene for manga and anime was probably THEY FUSE, TAKE ON ZAMASU BUT DON'T FINISH HIM BECAUSE THEY DEFUSE FOR BEING TOO POWERFUL BUT MANAGE TO DEAL SOME DAMAGE TO ZAMASU FOR TRUNKS TO GET THE WIN LATER. If the potara fusion wasn't retconned, do you really think Vegito Blue wouldn't have been able to do on his own what Trunks ended up doing?
To me a stalemate was SS3 Gotenks vs Super Buu, SS2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta, Gohan vs Dabura, Piccolo vs 17, or SS3 Goku vs Kid Buu, not Vegito Blue vs Zamasu.

Of course this is anime only, the manga diverges too much but most importantly isn't over yet. Although in the manga Toppo was presented as much stronger than his anime version, and Jiren is even stronger, so I guess the manga will be even more explicit about Jiren being above Vegito who was on par with Beerus.

Toriyama draft had m zamasu only about as strong as ssb goku/vegeta. Vegito was only added to the draft cause Toyo suggested it to do fanservice. Which is why once goku could fully utilize SSB power for the duration of battle he was >= m zamasu.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Koitsukai wrote:But not even Jiren vs Goku in 109 was like Super Vegito in Z, that was almost rape, he didn't even use his hands at some point, got turned into a candy and still kicked ass lol. I don't think we've ever seen such a uneven fight, except for ss4Gogeta vs Ih Shinron.

You dont need to give me a play-by-play of the fight. I know what happened and I've watched it multiple times. They clashed evenly multiple times, Vegito struggles at some points. I don't know why you're trying to kid yourself, it's not a clear domination at all. His time limit ran out and there was no sense of domination, of Vegito about to finish him off. And Spirit sword Trunks outperformed him in an even shorter time, plain and simple.

The way I see it, Beerus > Spirit sword Trunks > Merged Zamasu ~ SSB Vegito. SSB Vegito has no place with the likes of Jiren or Beerus in the anime.