Just realized Ultra Instinct was foreshadowed in the BoG arc

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Just realized Ultra Instinct was foreshadowed in the BoG arc

Post by nickzambuto » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:30 am

During Goku's fight with Beerus, I distinctly remember a section where, for whatever reason, Goku could not sense Beerus in any way. He couldn't see him, obviously couldn't sense his ki, etc. Yet he dodged Beerus attack, and Beerus even said that Goku dodged him without sensing him, using sheer instinct. Goku himself was surprised by the move and didn't understand how he did it.

Check the fight and somebody post it.

OLKv3

Re: Just realized Ultra Instinct was foreshadowed in the BoG arc

Post by OLKv3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 am

This has been mentioned countless times..

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 am

OLKv3 wrote:This has been mentioned countless times..

Not everyone can peruse this forum frequently enough to know that.
:clap:

OLKv3

Post by OLKv3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 am

Yomi wrote:

Oh please. He has even more posts than me

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

OLKv3 wrote:
Yomi wrote:

Oh please. He has even more posts than me
Your reply serves of no purpose though. I honestly feel like you're looking down on the thread starter. And posts like yours here is why kanzenshuu is becoming "toxic" like someone made a thread about. Granted, there are far worse posts than yours here but yours contribute to this, I feel. And before you say.. No, I'm not a moderator but I'd like this forum to stay a friendly place.

AloversGaming
Beyond Newbie

Post by AloversGaming » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:22 pm

I forgot about that scene. Gotta go watch it now, thanks :thumbup:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:00 am

sangofe wrote:Your reply serves of no purpose though. I honestly feel like you're looking down on the thread starter. And posts like yours here is why kanzenshuu is becoming "toxic" like someone made a thread about. Granted, there are far worse posts than yours here but yours contribute to this, I feel. And before you say.. No, I'm not a moderator but I'd like this forum to stay a friendly place.
Agreed on all counts, though I would ask that rather than taking it upon yourself, please simply report a post so that a moderator or administrator can take a look.

Drive-by, pointless comments are indeed not welcome. Doubling-down with an antagonistic attitude when this is pointed out to you is, obviously, also not welcome. An account strike has been issued to OLKv3 for this behavior. Account strikes add up to temporary/permanent bans, which revoke access to the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website. Please review the community guidelines, which you agreed to (twice) prior to registration. While reviewing these rules, you may also wish to re-evaluate what it is you are looking to get out of your time here.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::