How come I can't find the right dragon ball super Manga?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSBX

How come I can't find the right dragon ball super Manga?

Post by SSBX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:15 am

On (bootleg site link removed by administrator), dragon ball super chapter 31's setting is at some type of tournament. But People on YouTube show videos of dragon ball super chapter 31 as Android 17 mistaking Goku for being a poacher. And I can't seem to find that one anywhere.
Every time I see a carrot, I always think of Goku.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: How come I can't find the right dragon ball super Manga?

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:25 am

There is generally no reason for you to be reading the Dragon Ball Super manga on bootleg/pirate websites. Viz releases it in English digitally, day-and-date with its Japanese publication, right on their website. While this digital release is region-locked, it is open to a wide variety of countries.

Viz's archive of freely-available chapters can be found here on their Shonen Jump website. Chapters are generally removed from their website once they release the respective collected edition of said older chapters (which they put out both in physical and digital form).

The Dragon Ball Super manga is serialized in Shueisha's V-Jump magazine in Japan, which is a monthly publication. It is released on the 21st of each month, barring a Sunday or a holiday, in which case it gets moved up slightly. For example, January 21 is a Sunday this year, so the March 2018 issue of V-Jump (and therefore chapter 32 of the Dragon Ball Super manga) will actually be available on the 20th. The only time they break this very predictable schedule is generally in the case of attempting to coincide with Jump Festa in December; you'll note that chapter 31 actually came out on the 16th last month, which was this line-up in action.

We also put up a news post here on Kanzenshuu each and every time a new chapter is available; see our post for chapter 31. We also maintain a complete list of every chapter here on the website (though I'm behind on summaries right now!).

Viewing manga on pirate website provides money to thieves and crime organizations. If you enjoy the product, you should make every attempt to avoid this practice.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::