Super Saiyan Royal Blue Vegeta

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Super Saiyan Royal Blue Vegeta

Post by HeroR » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:In terms of power, I think it's UI Goku > New Blue Vegeta > Blue Kaioken x20, with Vegeta's variant being way above Blue KK x20.

Some say that New Blue/Royal Blue/whatever is equal to or on par with Blue Kaioken x20 but... there's no solid proof of that at all. Is it because it fared the same against Jiren as Blue KK x20 did? Then by that logic, 18, Piccolo and Tien all have the same power level because they all fared the same against Beerus, which we know isn't true.

Not to mention this is stated to be Vegeta's limit-breaking form and with it he literally leap-frogged a GoD in power and defeated one after initially being thrashed. Blue Kaioken x20 has accomplished nothing. I won't deny Goku's Blue Kaioken x20 got stronger the second time he faced Jiren in comparison to the first time, but Jiren's power has clearly been fluctuating throughout, as he seemingly uses full power, but then 17 fares the same as Goku and Vegeta did against Jiren before blowing up, and we know he isn't near Blue Kaioken x20 or Vegeta's new form. By the time Vegeta faced Jiren again, he couldn't sustain his variant long enough and was practically all out of power (I'm not gonna say Vegeta's new variant would have beaten Jiren if the former were at full power, mind you, I'm just saying Blue KKx20 is no where near Vegeta's limit-breaking form).
You say that while admitted that there is no real proof putting one over the other. Being 'limit breaking' doesn't mean 'it has to be above Blue Kaioken'.
TheSaiyanGod wrote:Well, at least I'm glad that Vegeta's new form was able to defeat an enemy as powerful as Toppo.

When she first appeared, many people said that she would only be fodder, which would only serve to hold Jiren until he released more power, which was useless, but we saw that she actually had some utility in the end, had a purpose and Vegeta was well with her.

I also think Vegeta Beyond Blue is stronger than Goku SSB KK x20.
In EP 127, Jiren praised the blows of a worn Vegeta and said he understood why he was able to defeat Toppo. Jiren did not do this with Goku
Goku also didn't beat Toppo either, so that's an odd comparison to make.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
When she first appeared, many people said that she would only be fodder, which would only serve to hold Jiren until he released more power, which was useless, but we saw that she actually had some utility in the end, had a purpose and Vegeta was well with her.
Do transformations have genders now?
Get Fucked, C_unt

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 pm

HeroR wrote:You say that while admitted that there is no real proof putting one over the other. Being 'limit breaking' doesn't mean 'it has to be above Blue Kaioken'.
Oh God, not you again. Look, my whole premise on it is that Vegeta's beaten a Hakaishin, Blue KKx20 has accomplished nothing of the sort, so there's no proof whatsoever that it's on par with Vegeta's form. I'm not gonna convince you otherwise and you aren't going to convince me otherwise, so agree to disagree.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:47 pm

TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:
HeroR wrote:You say that while admitted that there is no real proof putting one over the other. Being 'limit breaking' doesn't mean 'it has to be above Blue Kaioken'.
Oh God, not you again. Look, my whole premise on it is that Vegeta's beaten a Hakaishin, Blue KKx20 has accomplished nothing of the sort, so there's no proof whatsoever that it's on par with Vegeta's form. I'm not gonna convince you otherwise and you aren't going to convince me otherwise, so agree to disagree.
He beat Toppo using a technique that allowed him to hit way beyond his weight class. It’s very similar to Tien’s Tri-Beam Cannon.

What does Blue Kaioken not doing anything have to do with using an overcharged feat?

And if you don’t like your point being challenged, don’t post using absolutes they some asshole like me can poke holes in.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:31 pm

HeroR wrote:
TheSaiyanGod wrote:Well, at least I'm glad that Vegeta's new form was able to defeat an enemy as powerful as Toppo.

In EP 127, Jiren praised the blows of a worn Vegeta and said he understood why he was able to defeat Toppo. Jiren did not do this with Goku
Yes, but after feeling the power of Vegeta's punch, Jiren understood why he managed to defeat Toppo. But facing Goku SSB KK x20, Jiren did not realize that.
In fact, he even praised Vegeta's power on EP 127
HeroR wrote:
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote:
He beat Toppo using a technique that allowed him to hit way beyond his weight class. It’s very similar to Tien’s Tri-Beam Cannon.

What does Blue Kaioken not doing anything have to do with using an overcharged feat?

And if you don’t like your point being challenged, don’t post using absolutes they some asshole like me can poke holes in.
Vegeta was already winning the battle before using the Final Explosion against Toppo.
And it was not a temporary power up because on EP 127, Jiren says he understands how Vegeta managed to defeat Toppo.

So really, Vegeta was stronger than Toppo

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 pm

In some of the card information released on Vegeta's new form that came with the initial brief tease of Perfected Ultra Instinct, the text is translated to approximately "Limit Breaking Vegeta".

Think the form's name could be something along the lines of "Limit Breaking Blue" or something similar?

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
HeroR wrote:

Yes, but after feeling the power of Vegeta's punch, Jiren understood why he managed to defeat Toppo. But facing Goku SSB KK x20, Jiren did not realize that.
HeroR wrote:
TheShadowEmperor8055 wrote: Oh God, not you again. Look, my whole premise on it is that Vegeta's beaten a Hakaishin, Blue KKx20 has accomplished nothing of the sort, so there's no proof whatsoever that it's on par with Vegeta's form. I'm not gonna convince you otherwise and you aren't going to convince me otherwise, so agree to disagree.

Vegeta was already winning the battle before using the Final Explosion against Toppo.
And it was not a temporary power up because on EP 127, Jiren says he understands how Vegeta managed to defeat Toppo.

He started to win after a 'pride boost'. Before then, Toppo was smashing him. Even then, Vegeta felt the need to nearly blow himself up. If he could just win the way he was going, why even do it?

And why would Jiren say anything to Goku since he didn't beat Toppo and Jiren already 'respected' Goku to the extent that he targeted him in 109-110, and then said there was no one left to fight despite Vegeta still being at full power.
Kanassa wrote:

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 pm

HeroR wrote:
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
HeroR wrote:
HeroR wrote:

He started to win after a 'pride boost'. Before then, Toppo was smashing him. Even then, Vegeta felt the need to nearly blow himself up. If he could just win the way he was going, why even do it?

And why would Jiren say anything to Goku since he didn't beat Toppo and Jiren already 'respected' Goku to the extent that he targeted him in 109-110, and then said there was no one left to fight despite Vegeta still being at full power.
Even though Toppo was beating Vegeta before the boost, the power difference between them was not great, Vegeta still managed to hold the fight.

And Vegeta just wanted to give Toppo an attack that he could not destroy with Hakai.
Vegeta did not kill himself, he just used all his power, and that power overcame Toppo's power.

On EP 127, after defending Vegeta's punch, Jiren says he understood why Vegeta was able to beat Toppo, confirming that he is actually stronger than Toppo.

Jiren was also facing Goku, but he did not say anything. It seems he did not feel that Goku could do the same thing.

Anyway, I think Vegeta Royal Blue is stronger than Goku SSB KK x20. If we consider that in EP 123 the two were on the same level, but in EP 126 Vegeta got stronger, so he naturally outlasted Goku.

Nero<>Akira
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Nero<>Akira » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Jiren's praise of Vegeta's strength in a tired SS God 3/SSUB honestly confirms him being stronger than Goku at full power excluding ultra instinct. Like Vegeta used up ALL of his ki and though he managed to still fight again, he was pretty much in a fatigued state and Jiren still said now he knows why he beat Toppo. I like the new forms look much better than the normal blue. the color of it is just so right and intense; i like the pupils it gives Vegeta and how it makes him look similar to the normal God form or UI in regards to eyes
Zamasu is the best DB villain besides Freeza (and this is only the case because the current Super arc elevated Freeza to be that good).

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:04 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Even though Toppo was beating Vegeta before the boost, the power difference between them was not great, Vegeta still managed to hold the fight.

And Vegeta just wanted to give Toppo an attack that he could not destroy with Hakai.
Vegeta did not kill himself, he just used all his power, and that power overcame Toppo's power.

On EP 127, after defending Vegeta's punch, Jiren says he understood why Vegeta was able to beat Toppo, confirming that he is actually stronger than Toppo.

Jiren was also facing Goku, but he did not say anything. It seems he did not feel that Goku could do the same thing.

Anyway, I think Vegeta Royal Blue is stronger than Goku SSB KK x20. If we consider that in EP 123 the two were on the same level, but in EP 126 Vegeta got stronger, so he naturally outlasted Goku.
It was great enough for Toppo to dominate that fight until Vegeta 'pride boosted' again. And it makes no sense for Vegeta to used an attack that wasted most of his energy if he could have beaten Toppo without it, unless he was freaking idiot since he still had Jiren to deal with who was bouncing him when he was far more fresh.

He confirmed Vegeta's strength, he didn't really acknowledged until that point since he didn't even see him worthy enough to KO after he finished dumping Hit. Compared to Goku which had his the god U11 seek him personally on him.

Vegeta got a pride boost and he lasted longer overall since Goku had stamina issues since 110, while Vegeta in comparison only started fighting hard in 122. Goku also fight more people even when low on stamina like the U6 Saiyans and U2, while Vegeta was playing with Toppo with neither of them being serious and then him playing with the U3 cop.
Kanassa wrote:

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 am

HeroR wrote:
TheSaiyanGod wrote:

It was great enough for Toppo to dominate that fight until Vegeta 'pride boosted' again. And it makes no sense for Vegeta to used an attack that wasted most of his energy if he could have beaten Toppo without it, unless he was freaking idiot since he still had Jiren to deal with who was bouncing him when he was far more fresh.

He confirmed Vegeta's strength, he didn't really acknowledged until that point since he didn't even see him worthy enough to KO after he finished dumping Hit. Compared to Goku which had his the god U11 seek him personally on him.

Vegeta got a pride boost and he lasted longer overall since Goku had stamina issues since 110, while Vegeta in comparison only started fighting hard in 122. Goku also fight more people even when low on stamina like the U6 Saiyans and U2, while Vegeta was playing with Toppo with neither of them being serious and then him playing with the U3 cop.
But what are you trying to prove mate?

SSBKK Goku was at the very best on par with Toppo during the exhibition match. And it was Toppo before becoming a Hakaishin, so far far weaker than his future self.

Vegeta at least has some feat proving that he is above SSBKK Goku.

And I don't know why is so hard for you to swallow at all. Don't worry, Mastered UI Goku is far beyond new Vegeta's form so you don't have to worry about Vegeta being stronger or even equal to Goku.

Your boy Goku is still superior. Now you can calm down.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:44 am

Mercenary wrote:

SSBKK Goku was at the very best on par with Toppo during the exhibition match. And it was Toppo before becoming a Hakaishin, so far far weaker than his future self.

And I don't know why is so hard for you to swallow at all. Don't worry, Mastered UI Goku is far beyond new Vegeta's form so you don't have to worry about Vegeta being stronger or even equal to Goku.

Goku beat Toppo up with just Blue before he even used the Kaioken. Toppo didn't even touched Goku. So who do you know that Toppo was par with Blue Kaioken at full power.

Saying Vegeta is above Goku based on how he dealt with Toppo is like saying that Tien during the Cell Saga was above the Super Saiyans since he pinned down Semi-Perfect Cell who stomped the androids.

Please keep your conceding attitude and come up with a feat with Vegeta that didn't involved him using a technique that allowed him to hit beyond his limit.
Kanassa wrote:

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

HeroR wrote:
Mercenary wrote:

Goku beat Toppo up with just Blue before he even used the Kaioken. Toppo didn't even touched Goku. So who do you know that Toppo was par with Blue Kaioken at full power.

Saying Vegeta is above Goku based on how he dealt with Toppo is like saying that Tien during the Cell Saga was above the Super Saiyans since he pinned down Semi-Perfect Cell who stomped the androids.

Please keep your conceding attitude and come up with a feat with Vegeta that didn't involved him using a technique that allowed him to hit beyond his limit.

But some folks before had already said that Vegeta after that "muh, my pride boost" was beating the crap out of Toppo and he only had used Final Atonement in order to ensure himself that Toppo won't destroy his attacks with his Hakai.

You seem to be totally not acknowledging this fact at all.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Mercenary wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Mercenary wrote:

But some folks before had already said that Vegeta after that "muh, my pride boost" was beating the crap out of Toppo and he only had used Final Atonement in order to ensure himself that Toppo won't destroy his attacks with his Hakai.

When Vegeta powered up after remembering his family and Cabba he completely wrecked Toppo and like you said, he only did that final atonement to ensue he'd get knocked out of the ring. I think had they been closer to the edge he may not have used it.

In terms of Goku, the only way he could've beat Toppo is with the BKK×20 and even then he may have had more trouble than Vegeta did.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Mercenary wrote:

He was beating him, but if Vegeta thought he could have won that way alone he wouldn't felt the need to used a near suicide technique, especially when Jiren was still in the ring and Vegeta would have known better than anyone that he needed that energy to beat him. And why would he have to used a near suicide technique to make sure to destroy Toppo's Haki if he was already doing that with his fists? Why couldn't he just punch him out of the ring?

I am acknowledging those facts and it really doesn't make sense for Vegeta to used a near suicide move if he was winning and punching Toppo's Haki, but felt the need to just go overkill.
Kanassa wrote:

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 pm

HeroR wrote:
Not really since Vegeta kicked Toppo around like a ragdoll before the Final Explosion
Get Fucked, C_unt

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Not really since Vegeta kicked Toppo around like a ragdoll before the Final Explosion
And he still felt the need to used Final Explosion. Why would he if he was kicking Toppo's ass and punching Haki without powering up his fists? So using Vegeta beating Toppo is heavily flawed. You can say after Vegeta pride booster was stronger than Blue Kaioken x20, but even that's hard to say since Blue Kaioken x20 never fought Toppo, so we can't make a clear comparison other than saying Vegeta before pride boosting was equal to Blue Kaioken x20. Which what seemed to be what is implied going by their performance against Jiren.

The best I can say is that Vegeta may have been stronger than Blue Kaioken x20 after he pride boosted, but there is no real solid proof of it.
Kanassa wrote:

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:06 pm

HeroR wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote:
HeroR wrote:
And he still felt the need to used Final Explosion. Why would he if he was kicking Toppo's ass and punching Haki without powering up his fists? So using Vegeta beating Toppo is heavily flawed. You can say after Vegeta pride booster was stronger than Blue Kaioken x20, but even that's hard to say since Blue Kaioken x20 never fought Toppo, so we can't make a clear comparison other than saying Vegeta before pride boosting was equal to Blue Kaioken x20. Which what seemed to be what is implied going by their performance against Jiren.

The best I can say is that Vegeta may have been stronger than Blue Kaioken x20 after he pride boosted, but there is no real solid proof of it.
I'll just assume that they're equal to each other and call it a day :lol: I don't want another headache
Get Fucked, C_unt

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: Not really since Vegeta kicked Toppo around like a ragdoll before the Final Explosion

I'll just assume that they're equal to each other and call it a day :lol: I don't want another headache
That's what I usually do. I just get annoyed when people definitive say that one is stronger than the other based on 'feats' and ignore the context.
Kanassa wrote:

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

HeroR wrote:
TheSaiyanGod wrote:

Final Explosion is not a suicide attack now. Vegeta is able to use it without dying, and he did it with Toppo.

So I do not understand why you keep saying "he almost had to kill himself to beat Toppo" when that attack is no longer suicidal, he just used all his power. And with all his power, he overcame Toppo, that's simple.

I also feel that you keep saying '' pride boost '', as if this were a temporary boost or something.
But Jiren basically says '' I understand how you managed to defeat Toppo '' after defending Vegeta's punch, he is confirming that Vegeta> Toppo through that speech.

Vegeta used this technique because he wanted to give Toppo an attack that he could not destroy, he says so.
That does not change the fact that Vegeta is stronger than Toppo
HeroR wrote:
Mercenary wrote:

No, Toppo has hit Goku several times, look at this picture

Goku was slightly superior to Toppo with SSB, and Toppo had not released all his power.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Not to mention that he resisted a Kamehameha, despite having been left with some scratches