Vegeta's new form is an Asspull

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Abra kadabra
Beyond Newbie

Vegeta's new form is an Asspull

Post by Abra kadabra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 pm

An asspulled shoujo power up with sparkles and moe eyes birthed out of the womb of plot contrived and terrible writing.

[spoiler]And if you want to bring up UI, that's an asspull too but at least that one looked kinda cool[/spoiler]

Son Vegito
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Vegeta's new form is an Asspull

Post by Son Vegito » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:40 pm

In the 8 years that I've been following anime discussions on the internet, I've learned that every new transformation or new OP attack is called an asspull.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Of all the surprises sweet life has blessed me with throughout my journey in the internet, this is among one of the most bone chilling revelations I’ve ever came across.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Gotta be honest, I laughed with this. The shoujo part is perfect for the new VegetaxCabba thing.
Son Vegito wrote:In the 8 years that I've been following anime discussions on the internet, I've learned that every new transformation or new OP attack is called an asspull.
To be fair, in this case I would say it is an asspull.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:22 pm

This is not an example of a worthwhile, well-thought-out, articulate conversation. Please strive for something more.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::