Just how insanely HUNGRY is Goku going to be after this tournament is over!??

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Just how insanely HUNGRY is Goku going to be after this tournament is over!??

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 pm

(Assuming they survive ofcourse.)

These last 48 minutes have been UNLIKE ANY other 48 minutes ever in the history of dragon ball for Goku. This has been THE absolute most intense hour for Goku ever! Where he kept surpassing his limits, exhausting himself, getting back up within MINUTES over and over again, nearly dying (twice). Bla bla bla, etc etc. You get the point.

Just how much is he going to eat after this tournament? Will he eat more than he ever has in his entire life? Will he set a record? A TOP record?

What are your thoughts?

What will he eat, and how much?

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: Just how insanely HUNGRY is Goku going to be after this tournament is over!??

Post by ToshioWrites » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Gotens entire education found will be used up

Black Hawk
Regular

Re: Just how insanely HUNGRY is Goku going to be after this tournament is over!??

Post by Black Hawk » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:23 pm

He'll use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for an endless supply of food that he can access whenever he wants, dooming all of the other universes to extinction. (I kid.)

In all seriousness, if he doesn't at least remark that he's in desperate need of food after everything he just went through, it would certainly be a missed opportunity.
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."

I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Black Hawk wrote:He'll use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for an endless supply of food that he can access whenever he wants, dooming all of the other universes to extinction. (I kid.)

In all seriousness, if he doesn't at least remark that he's in desperate need of food after everything he just went through, it would certainly be a missed opportunity.
Exactly! You said it perfectly. That’s the Truth.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:13 pm

He will have a banquet at Bulma's with his friends and, as he stuffs his face in, everyone will be congratulating him on winning the ToP. As the camera focuses on him with a plate of food on his hand, he'll laugh and close his eyes as the camera pans upwards and the arc ends with all of them blissfully turning a blind eye at the trillions of innocents they were forced to doom in a chaotic chess game designed for the enjoyment of two psychopathic childre by his equally insane and amoral butler.

Onibaku
Beyond Newbie

Post by Onibaku » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Chichi and Videl gonna join forces and cook for several days non-stop to fulfill the needs of Goku's monstrous stomach.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 pm

But what toilet could contain all of what he eats after the ToP? Or dump it in space so Jaco will have to clean it?
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Torturephile wrote:But what toilet could contain all of what he eats after the ToP? Or dump it in space so Jaco will have to clean it?
It’s called nature my friend. Outside.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Gokû's body isn't big enough to fit all that waste in one go. He'd probably take a lot of regular sized trips to the bathroom instead of one long big one.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Torturephile wrote:But what toilet could contain all of what he eats after the ToP? Or dump it in space so Jaco will have to clean it?
It’s called nature my friend. Outside.
On the oceans then.
Chuquita wrote:Gokû's body isn't big enough to fit all that waste in one go. He'd probably take a lot of regular sized trips to the bathroom instead of one long big one.
It isn't big enough to fit all that he eats anyways, his stomach is a case of bigger on the inside. Probably the rest of his digestive system as well.