Should Dragonball continue as a series or as movies?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Re: Should Dragonball continue as a series or as movies?

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Daimo-Rukiri wrote:Why not both?
I feel if Dragon Ball returns to TV it's going to be a new series but you never know... As for movies, keep 'em coming!

Isn't the Super manga continuing despite Super ending? Would be cool to see an anime based on what comes after the TOP :)
I refuse to believe GT is after the ToP. :crazy: lol
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Eternal Super Saiyan wrote:
I feel if Dragon Ball returns to TV it's going to be a new series but you never know... As for movies, keep 'em coming!

Isn't the Super manga continuing despite Super ending? Would be cool to see an anime based on what comes after the TOP :)
They can go into the timeline that would have been GT but doesn't mean GT exists, I believe it was just a bad dream and never happened.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Daimo-Rukiri wrote:
Eternal Super Saiyan wrote:

They can go into the timeline that would have been GT but doesn't mean GT exists, I believe it was just a bad dream and never happened.
I like GT in a way, but now that we are this far into Super, story wise it makes no sense. But yeah sometimes I do watch it from time to time.
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku