Could Zeno follow high-speed fighters' movements?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Could Zeno follow high-speed fighters' movements?

Post by Generico Garbagio » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello there. :)

Following the last episode, as probably everyone noticed, they kind of hinted that the Zeno's might still be able to actually easily see combat that goes by at incredibly high speeds. We just probably never saw them actually... look... at the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8x4cV0ff6o

As you can easily see by the 2:10 mark, the weirdly animated Grand Priest mentions that the speeds are too fast *for the GodPads™*. If anything, those two dummies have been looking on the GodPads™ the whole time. So I feel like we don't really know what they *could* see.

Also, do you think Zeno watched the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 tournament on the GodPad™?

If you did read it please tell me how.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Could Zeno follow high-speed fighters' movements?

Post by buutenks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Generico Garbagio wrote:Hello there. :)

Following the last episode, as probably everyone noticed, they kind of hinted that the Zeno's might still be able to actually easily see combat that goes by at incredibly high speeds. We just probably never saw them actually... look... at the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8x4cV0ff6o

As you can easily see by the 2:10 mark, the weirdly animated Grand Priest mentions that the speeds are too fast *for the GodPads™*. If anything, those two dummies have been looking on the GodPads™ the whole time. So I feel like we don't really know what they *could* see.

Also, do you think Zeno watched the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 tournament on the GodPad™?
GP specifically said the Zeno's are not fighters. So proly not.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Could Zeno follow high-speed fighters' movements?

Post by Asura » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:43 pm

It was already established in 104 that the Zenos couldn’t keep up with Dyspo vs Hit without the godPads.