What do you want from Goku's upcoming teased UI mastered transformation?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Re: What do u want from Goku's upcoming teased UI Omen transformation?

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:46 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Chuquita wrote:A full blown stylish transformation sequence by Shida where Goku's remaining shirt explodes off his body in the inverse of how clothes appear ontop of the body in magical girl transformations.

But I guess it's too late in the game for gags.

But seriously? Maybe Goku's UI'd body moving without his permission resulting in something tragic that wouldn't have happened if he did have control.
Hahaha first paragraph legit made me laugh. Thank you
Look at that response ^

Clearly I'm being "antagonistic"

No, the issue isn't the people derailing my thread agressively telling me I'm wrong and not backing up their points

I'm being "antagonistic" for actually using pics and backing up my points
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:Btw, the title for eposide 129 was just revealed....and I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED...I told you guys....I told you I was going to come back here when the eposide aired and I was proven right. Except I was proven right much earlier thanks to eposide spoilers.

Its best I put you on ignore. You keep derailing this thread.
With the way you're posting (antagonistic attitude/behavior, endless series of quotes and multiple posts in a row, etc.), you're really in no position to be passing judgement on other community members.

You have already been issued a previous account strike; consider this a final free warning before further strikes are issued.

All would do well to review the guidelines that you agreed to (twice) prior to registration. Account strikes add up to temporary/permanent bans, which revoke access to the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website.
Btw, my post that you cut up, it was a response to a post that contained this

That post said things like this to me

"I feel like I’m arguing against a youtube commenter. I can’t believe I waited over a week to be verified to join these forums only to have one of my first interactions be this"

He also said this to me

"Uour argument is childish at best, and my logical mind is telling me I should leave it at that because it’s impossible to get through a thick skull like yours."

Yeah THAT actually is ANTAGANISTIC

That was the kind of ANTAGANISTIC post I was responding to

BUT of course he never got any warnings or his post quoted and called out

Where are the fair consistent standards?

Everyone else can see this. You simply target people who have differing opinions to you

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote: Clearly I'm being "antagonistic" tbere

No, the issue isn't the people derailing the thread agressively telling me in wrong and not backing up their points

I'm being "antagonistic" for actually using pics and backing up my points
You're being antagonistic because you're talking like a huge dick of a person. One of the moderators (Kaboom) already addressed this at you and you apologized, but clearly you have no clue what for. You have garbage personality.

Here's some reminders how not to talk to people expressing their opinions:
Goodness, this forum seems to be a huge gathering place, in fact - the central place, for the kind of cynical elitest or manga nerd troll I was talking about who blindly hates on Super. Embaressing
And boom there it is. The kind of stereotypical "person" I was talking about. See, I told you guys:)
You're delusional. No point in talking to someone who's that biased and stuck in their ways of thinking
I'm sorry but anyone who says GT was better or that Super was only marginally better, I just can't take them serious
Lol giving Super a 6 just reeks of cynicism and elitesm.
It boggles my mind how many can not seem to understand this
Just looking at the pics you yourself posted, it boggels my mind how you cant see it
I feel like you really are trolling me. Or for what ever odd reason or agenda you are just refusing to see it
If you truly believe this Looks the same as this Then no one can help you
Its best I put you on ignore. You keep derailing this thread. I wish you wouldve remained unactivitated. But like I said, all I have to do is put you on ignore
Last edited by mute_proxy on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Goresh wrote:Once Goku masters the form we know as "Ultra Instinct" it most likely will not be continued to be labeled as "omen" or "sign" since that indicates that the form is not yet mastered. So in theory Goku's form should go from being named 身勝手の極意"兆" to just plain old, 身勝手の極意. The word 兆し or 兆 represents an indication of something since Goku is showing "symptoms" or an "indication" of this new form. Now that he has presumably mastered the form, it will probably be referred to with the same name, just without the added suffix of 兆. To me, this does not represent a completely new form for Goku but simply a thorough understanding of the power that his new form encapsulates. Therefore it does not make any sense to ask us what we "want from Goku's upcoming teased UI Omen transformation" because at that point it will not be referred to as "omen" anymore.
Bandai after the DBS special said exactly that describing Goku has having shown signs of "Ultra Instinct" and then preceded to label their Goku figure as 身勝手の極意”兆” so I am just treating "Omen" as a prelude/half form and not the actual form, with mastered UI being the actual form.

They did a good job of fooling people thinking "Omen" was the actual thing, for months I was racking my brain thinking why they were so secret about UI when it came to a majority of the merch despite it being everywhere then the "Omen" thing hit me yesterday and I found out and any merch that has shown UI had the "Omen" label and anything that didn't was blanked out and just labelled "???". I just hope mastered UI isn't a too drastic a look.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: There's also this to consider. UI Goku currently has two cards in Dokkan Battle that use both of the existing shirtless images.

This one Is a free to play card picked up from the Tournament of Power story event.

But this one is a Dokkan Festival exclusive banner card that came out I think the same night 109/110 aired. Dokkan exclusives are guaranteed to get an awakening to a lv 120 UR card, but this guy doesn't have one yet. They haven't even teased one and there's no corresponding event to get his medals. Most of the exclusive characters just turn into a stronger version of the same thing, ie Beerus just becomes a stronger Beerus with different art, Rose Black turns into a stronger Rose Black, etc. Bandai Namco are notorious for being cheap and half-assing things in this game so they could have just had the first Goku dokkan into the second one and called it a day (which is what a lot of people were expecting when he was first teased), but for some reason they didn't. :think:
That's very interesting!!

Adds more evidence...! At this point something is deffo up... I am convinced. March 10th is when the IBK goes on sale so Goku will presumably get Mastered UI on the show before that so either on 18th Feb or 4th March.
Hey, thank you for posting all this evidence. Much appreciated. Great posts baggie: )

The title for eposide 129 has just been revealed... and we have been vindicated: )

Oh its happening all right: )

Now we know for a fact that the ending of Super is going to be bone chillingly epic. We ARE getting that legendary rematch between Goku and Jiren. We are going to get a UI mastered Goku vs full power Jiren 1 v 1 for all the marbles

I'm so happy right now. Thank you Toriyama and Toei.

I'm soooo hyped for episodes 128 and 129 now. I cant wait. I'm still hyped off my balla from all this

ITS COMING BABY! UI mastered Goku vs full power Jiren. Goke has been made great again. LETS GO SON GOKU!
Or maybe I was "antagonistic" when I thanked @baggie_Saiyan for all his amazing contributions to this thread

Thanks again btw Baggie: ) Great posts my brother

Maybe people have a different definition of what a "transformation" is

Maybe my definition is wrong. Maybe I am wrong

I agree with Baggie, that at the very LEAST, its a new half form.

But this thread shouldn't have been derailed. When people stood on topic it was a nice thread.

And everyone should've been held to the same applied standards. People who were antagonistic to me should've been warned as well. It just proves that if you have a different opinion you are targeted. As long as your opinion falls in line with the mod, the rules are not applied to you.

And I don't know, when Goku mastered UI hits all the check marks of a tranaformation; it looks different, It's labeled different, different aura, gives Goku the immense power boosts of a "transformation" then what else do you call it?

Anyway, just a couple more posts and I'm done in this thread. It won't be long until episode 129 airs. Good work Baggie: ) How pumped are you for episode 129? I'm still sooo hyped for Perfected UI Goku....Its gonna be amazing. Son Goku!!!! The ending of Super is gonna be so amazing with UI perfect Goku
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Goresh wrote:Once Goku masters the form we know as "Ultra Instinct" it most likely will not be continued to be labeled as "omen" or "sign" since that indicates that the form is not yet mastered. So in theory Goku's form should go from being named 身勝手の極意"兆" to just plain old, 身勝手の極意. The word 兆し or 兆 represents an indication of something since Goku is showing "symptoms" or an "indication" of this new form. Now that he has presumably mastered the form, it will probably be referred to with the same name, just without the added suffix of 兆. To me, this does not represent a completely new form for Goku but simply a thorough understanding of the power that his new form encapsulates. Therefore it does not make any sense to ask us what we "want from Goku's upcoming teased UI Omen transformation" because at that point it will not be referred to as "omen" anymore.
And real quick. This was another great post in this thread. Thank you for the great contribution.

See, when people actually stood on topic there was nice discussion.

I changed the thread title btw. What you said made sense and it's right. I have no problem being corrected. But when I am right, I simply always stand on the position of what's right.

The UI mastered Goku they were teasing was not the same as the UI Omen Goku we saw in episodes 109-110, and 116

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Re: What do u want from Goku's upcoming teased UI mastered transformation?

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 pm

How exactly was the thread derailed? At all points Ultra Instint transformation of Goku has been the topic discussed.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:How exactly was the thread derailed? At all points Ultra Instint transformation of Goku has been the topic discussed.
"What do you want to see from UI perfect Goku"

Instead it became "you are wrong. Its not a transformation"

Yet for some insane reason I was warned. Not those people who derailed, who were antagistinic toward me, and who insulted me.

If we are being honest and objective the rules have not been fairly and consistently applied here

Anyway,

I just found a perfect ANALOGY to demonstrate how Perfect UI Goku is a NEW FORM

Think of Cell

Cell had imperfect forms. Cells final form was named his perfect form. Yet was his perfect form not a transformation simply because it was already a "mastered/perfect" state of himself?

UI perfect Goku looks different to Omen Goku, is labeled different, gives the immense power boosts of a transformation. There's nothing else to call it other then a new form (if we are being logical)

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 pm

To stay on topic AND not aggravate either side, let's just say that we're discussing Goku's form that he will use against Jiren, okay? Whether we consider it the same but mastered or entirely different, that doesn't matter.

So, let's all just agree to disagree on that particular debate and focus on our actual desires.

Personally, I'm hoping that we get told point blank that the form doesn't provide a tangible power boost and instead focuses power precisely when striking to essentially negate any kind of defense.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 pm

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:To stay on topic AND not aggravate either side, let's just say that we're discussing Goku's form that he will use against Jiren, okay? Whether we consider it the same but mastered or entirely different, that doesn't matter.

So, let's all just agree to disagree on that particular debate and focus on our actual desires.

Personally, I'm hoping that we get told point blank that the form doesn't provide a tangible power boost and instead focuses power precisely when striking to essentially negate any kind of defense.
Fair enough. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will all find out soon enough. I think it's going to be so epic. Son Goku!!! I can't wait.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote: "What do you want to see from UI perfect Goku"

Instead it became "you are wrong. Its not a transformation"
The response was "we already got the tease transformation in the promo poster, it was Ultra Instint" they them gave you reasons why they were not different forms and therefore not saying to expect we were already given it.
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:Yet for some insane reason I was warned. Not those people who derailed, who were antagistinic toward me, and who insulted me.

If we are being honest and objective the rules have not been fairly and consistently applied here
You started the antagonist attitude:

Throwing shades at Vegeta fans despite Vegeta never being brough up in the topic.
Assuming suspition of someone as a troll (despite disagreeing with you using arguments and not baiting) plus more shades at Vegeta fans despite not being brough up in the conversation.
Assuming someone is disgreeing with you because he doesn't like a character that you like based on his username(how exactly being called VegettoEX, NOT Vegeta, equals disliking Goku despite being a fuse of both characters?).
You were called out for your shading at Vegeta fans (despite him not being brough up at all) after being previously called for recent past behaviours by other mods.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Promotional poster for mastered UI Goku March IBK figure:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Aura is the same however it looks to imply that the hair maybe fully silver (it suspiciously only shows the tips of the hair which looks silver). Also Goku seems to be giving off gas/actual heat this time?

Btw odds of getting the figure are higher than expected 2.81% as opposed to 1.4% as I was expecting. Each participating shop will carry 71 prizes for the IBK but each shop will carry only 2 UI Goku's.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:04 am

Right now I'm leaning towards thinking that if (and I stress the "if") "mastered UI" looks any different than the Sign transformation, the difference will actually be much more significant than just a red aura and slightly more raised hair. The crux of the argument here is that the red glow in the promo material doesn't even have to be an aura, it could just be a badass-looking background like we've had plenty of in similar cases. Stubbornly looking at this background as if it necessarily has to be an aura without acknowledging the possibility I described above is narrow-minded, 's all I'm saying.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 am

Maaaaan they're being so coy with mastered UI it's unreal Varoq's BWFC SP figure didn't get revealed with the June prototypes not even a silhouette. I'm expecting mastered UI to look really amazing at this point.

Oh and I watched #116 again and at the end the narrator flat out said "will Goku attain Ultra Instinct?" he didn't use the word again so pretty much vonfirmation that UI "Omen" was basically a half form. And in "Omen" his eyes were silver despite his hair being black so I predict UI will have proper silver hair makes the most sense.

I absolutely love the idea of a "prelude" form though, it allows them to subtlety tease it and give somesort of build up for the form.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: What do u want from Goku's upcoming teased UI Omen Transformation? (The last transformation you will ever see in Sup

Post by TBMx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:28 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:You dont remember

The promo material from a long time ago teased a shirtless UI Goku that looked completely different to the UI Goku we saw for the first time vs Jiren and vs Kefla.

It's going to be an all new transformation for Goku. Some have callied it Omen Goku. Others limit breaker Goku. Others mastered UI.
I didn't any difference between that poster and Ultra Instinct itself. So as far as we can tell, that poster was teasing Ultra Instinct, no other form.
I don't know how to even respond to this in the way I truly want to.

You dont see the much different hair (much spiker hair like SS2 was to SS1)

You don't see the totally different aura.

Never mind the fact that Goku is shirtless. Tell me when Goku was shirtless in his UI fights against Jiren or Kefla?

Is this just a case of upset Vegeta fans downplaying that Goku WILL get a transformation that blows everything away. I have no idea what's going on here. Let me pre-empt this by saying, If you are a Vegeta fan, be happy about Episode 126. Vegeta already had his moment. I was happy for Vegeta too. Now its about Goku. No one should start trying to downplay other characters because they are mad that Vegeta isnt the center of spotlight again.
The fight choreography for 126 verged on non existent. If that was supposed to be Vegeta's moment, it looked pretty pathetic. Whereas Goku already had two better fights and a third to come, at times I thought the writers were making a point to show how bad Vegeta's new "form" was at dodging in order to contrast it with Ultra Instinct.

SuperCyan2
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: What do you want from Goku's upcoming teased UI mastered transformation?

Post by SuperCyan2 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Wait, another transformation? Hard to keep track of it.

Toei has definitely gone overboard with it.
Account no longer in use since 03/31/2018.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 pm

SuperCyan2 wrote:Wait, another transformation? Hard to keep track of it.

It's not another form, what we saw in #110 & 116 was not Ultra Instinct.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

You sure? PREEEEETTTY sure it was constantly called the Ultra Instinct by the narrator, Whis, Goku, Beerus, Kefla, etc.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:24 pm

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

You sure? PREEEEETTTY sure it was constantly called the Ultra Instinct by the narrator, Whis, Goku, Beerus, Kefla, etc.
They thought it was until Whis realised that Goku was still thinking when hitting and that he hadn't mastered it.

Narrator and the end of #116:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

No "again". Doesn't get much cut and dry then that. Not to mention the episode title of #116 referred to it as "Omen".

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Promotional poster for mastered UI Goku March IBK figure:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Aura is the same however it looks to imply that the hair maybe fully silver (it suspiciously only shows the tips of the hair which looks silver). Also Goku seems to be giving off gas/actual heat this time?

Btw odds of getting the figure are higher than expected 2.81% as opposed to 1.4% as I was expecting. Each participating shop will carry 71 prizes for the IBK but each shop will carry only 2 UI Goku's.
There’s a subtle difference in aura, as it’s a more vibrant blue (like the beginning of this video) rather than the mixes of blue and purple we saw earlier.