Mastered Ultra Instinct [Spoiler Discussion Thread]

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Re: Mastered Ultra Instinct [Spoiler Discussion Thread]

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:45 am

HeroR wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Beerus specifically said "the form... That glow" heavily implying he's seen/heard it before which implies the gods do go under some sort of change.
Yep.

There's an interesting theory that the angels already transformed into it, and stay in that state of being 24/7.

Kind of like how once Frieza transformed into his final form, Frieza now lives in his final form 24/7 or can't go back etc
Except final form Freeza is his true form. The other forms were shells. Golden Freeza is the only 'power-up' form he has and he obviously can't hold it if his stamina is too low.
Um then just like how mastered UI could be the angles true form? We dont know much about the angles, their strengths, forms, anything else, yet etc

Its not my theory. I'm just the messenger lol. I'm just relaying what I heard. All though it likely is a weak theory with nothing to it
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:18 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
HeroR wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: Yep.

There's an interesting theory that the angels already transformed into it, and stay in that state of being 24/7.

Kind of like how once Frieza transformed into his final form, Frieza now lives in his final form 24/7 or can't go back etc
Except final form Freeza is his true form. The other forms were shells. Golden Freeza is the only 'power-up' form he has and he obviously can't hold it if his stamina is too low.
Um then just like how mastered UI could be the angles true form? We dont know much about the angles, their strengths, forms, anything else, yet etc

Its not my theory. Don't attack the messenger lol. I'm just relaying what I heard. All though it likely is a weak theory with nothing to it
The way the angels used UI is nothing like how Goku uses, for example no heat.

I am not attacking you, I'm attacking the theory.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:23 am

HeroR wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
HeroR wrote:

Its not my theory. Don't attack the messenger lol. I'm just relaying what I heard. All though it likely is a weak theory with nothing to it
The way the angels used UI is nothing like how Goku uses, for example no heat.

I am not attacking you, I'm attacking the theory.
I don't think you really did a great job of attacking it though

We don't know the history of the angels and we have never seen what it looks like when an angel is utilising perfected UI (dodging and attacking)

We have only seen Whis just playfully dodging Goku and Vegeta.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:35 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote: I don't think you really did a great job of attacking it though

We don't know the history of the angels and we have never seen what it looks like when an angel is utilising perfected UI (dodging and attacking)

We don't need to know a lot about the angels to know that their UI doesn't work like Goku's for the reasons I named. No heat, no aura like his, no stamina drain, ect. We have seen Whis used UI because he outright said he has when training with Goku and Vegeta, just before he stepped in shit.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

HeroR wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: I don't think you really did a great job of attacking it though

We don't need to know a lot about the angels to know that their UI doesn't work like Goku's for the reasons I named. No heat, no aura like his, no stamina drain, ect. We have seen Whis used UI because he outright said he has when training with Goku and Vegeta, just before he stepped in shit.
What is your reaction going to be when the show contradicts your statement at some point in the future?

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:50 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
HeroR wrote:

What is your reaction going to be when the show contradicts your statement at some point in the future?
Don't know, what will be your reaction if the show contradicts your statement at some point in the future? What, you expect me to have a breakdown if I'm wrong. Don't worry, I'll survive.
Kanassa wrote:

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 pm

This looks utterly amazing

Come on Toriyama/Toei, please don't ruin all the MUI Goku hype and have MUI Goku still lose to Jiren : (

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:This looks utterly amazing

Come on Toriyama/Toei, please don't ruin all the MUI Goku hype and have MUI Goku still lose to Jiren : (
Him losing to jiren doesn’t ruin MUI goku. Jiren is stronger than a god of destruction, so it’s understandable. It’s not like his losing to hit, vegeta, golden freeza,

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:59 am

Kenneth La Torre wrote:

Him losing to jiren doesn’t ruin MUI goku. Jiren is stronger than a god of destruction, so it’s understandable. It’s not like his losing to hit, vegeta, golden freeza,
Yes it does. MUI Goku is also stronger than a God of Destruction so that argument is invalid, what’s more, he has UI, which Jiren doesn’t have. In order for Jiren to be able to beat MUI Goku, he would have to be MASSIVELY stronger than him, like 100x plus! And that’s obviously not likely to be the case.

Remember when Base Goku fought and beat SSJ2 Caulifla!? Well that is a 100x strength difference and Goku still won thanks to “technique and experience” and UI is the ULTIMATE Technique, which would make the gap even far bigger than 100x^

Even more ridiculous, mind you this was a TIRED Base Goku who had just recovered from his battle with Jiren.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Kenneth La Torre wrote:

Yes it does. MUI Goku is also stronger than a God of Destruction so that argument is invalid, what’s more, he has UI, which Jiren doesn’t have. In order for Jiren to be able to beat MUI Goku, he would have to be MASSIVELY stronger than him, like 100x plus! And that’s obviously not likely to be the case.

Remember when Base Goku fought and beat SSJ2 Caulifla!? Well that is a 100x strength difference and Goku still won thanks to “technique and experience” and UI is the ULTIMATE Technique, which would make the gap even far bigger than 100x^

Even more ridiculous, mind you this was a TIRED Base Goku who had just recovered from his battle with Jiren.
No it doesn’t. In case you didn’t know, hakaishins have UI as well, just not the mastered version, and jiren still can’t be defeated by a hakaishin. There is nothing wrong with MUI goku losing to jiren, who has been beyond hakaishin level FAAAAAAAR more time than goku