I want universe 11 and 7 to tie

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dave2770

I want universe 11 and 7 to tie

Post by Dave2770 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Since they never explained what happens in a tie I assume both survive.
It would suck if jiren was defeated. He's too strong and we need some strong person to not be defeated for once otherwise what's after ultra instinct?

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: I want universe 11 and 7 to tie

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:49 pm

All I want is for the other universes to stay erased, I don't care how thats accomplished

Dave2770

Post by Dave2770 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:All I want is for the other universes to stay erased, I don't care how thats accomplished

I was thinking. You know how end of z you can clearly tell from context goku and friends have never experienced the battle of Gods and beyond sagas and still thought kid buu was the strongest.

Wouldn't it be crazy if jiren wins and wishes to undo the universe erasures and ensure goku never met beerus so that the tournament of power would never happen, thus the whole super story would retcon itself so end of z would still make sense.

Before anyone claims zenos were already gonna erase the universes without gokus idea that isn't a valid arguement. Gokus presence incited Zeno in the first place to think about erasing universes otherwise zeno wouldn't even think about erasing all the weak universes. Just because it had crossed his mind doesn't mean he was gonna do it up until goku reminded him of it.

With this ending we basically get an end of z ending that's perfectly inline however it's probably not gonna happen that way

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 am

Dave2770 wrote:
ToshioWrites wrote:All I want is for the other universes to stay erased, I don't care how thats accomplished

I was thinking. You know how end of z you can clearly tell from context goku and friends have never experienced the battle of Gods and beyond sagas and still thought kid buu was the strongest.

Wouldn't it be crazy if jiren wins and wishes to undo the universe erasures and ensure goku never met beerus so that the tournament of power would never happen, thus the whole super story would retcon itself so end of z would still make sense.

Before anyone claims zenos were already gonna erase the universes without gokus idea that isn't a valid arguement. Gokus presence incited Zeno in the first place to think about erasing universes otherwise zeno wouldn't even think about erasing all the weak universes. Just because it had crossed his mind doesn't mean he was gonna do it up until goku reminded him of it.

With this ending we basically get an end of z ending that's perfectly inline however it's probably not gonna happen that way
I'm sorry but that would be sucha bullshit way to end the story. Nothing about your idea, but I would be pissed if Toei went that route. Erasing everything that happened? Why? That would still make GT Cannon lol

Avenant
Beyond Newbie

Post by Avenant » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:19 am

MagmonKai wrote:
Dave2770 wrote:

I'm sorry but that would be sucha bullshit way to end the story. Nothing about your idea, but I would be pissed if Toei went that route. Erasing everything that happened? Why? That would still make GT Cannon lol
I completely agree. I don't want GT to be canon, nor do I want all of Super to be pointless. That would be absolutely dumb. Also, it is in no way an invalid argument to say that the Zeno was going to erase the universes anyway. There's no way of actually knowing whether or not that's true and based off of the context we have so far, looks more likely he was going to do it no matter what.
"Tell me, is it slavery if you get what you want?"

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 am

Dave2770 wrote:Since they never explained what happens in a tie I assume both survive.
It would suck if jiren was defeated. He's too strong and we need some strong person to not be defeated for once otherwise what's after ultra instinct?
If they come to a "draw", Universe 7 will still win because they have two participants on the ring. As far as we can tell, Freeza is still there.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Agree to disagree, as I want them to come back. They've done far too much with establishing them just to toss them into the garbage without utilizing them.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 am

Take all the planets with mortals and dump them all into U7. That's the only thing that would potentialy make GT believable with how strong Rilldo was.

Oh wait, not even that would make it believable, since Rilldo wasn't used by any of the universes in the first place. Guess the closest thing we got was Maji Kayo. I feel the entirety of U3 was meant to be something of a tribute to the machine planet from GT.