Upcoming movie after Dragonball Super Ends

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Goku1000

Upcoming movie after Dragonball Super Ends

Post by Goku1000 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm

I've been doing some research on an apparently a movie coming in December 2018. All I keep reading about is Yamoshi and how it might make him protagonist that narrates the history of the sayians. Has Anyone else heard what It might be about because I'm really excited to get more info on it if you guys can help?
By the way, if you are looking the BEST and most AFFORDABLE Dragonball Merchandise
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND --> Dragonballstar.com

Zephyr
I Live Here

Re: Upcoming movie after Dragonball Super Ends

Post by Zephyr » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:27 pm

We've actually got an active thread for it.

All we really know is that it will "...focus on the origin of the Saiyans’ strength and what it means to be Saiyan."

Nothing that necessarily says it will feature Yamoshi in any capacity, but a lot of people are speculating that it might.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: Upcoming movie after Dragonball Super Ends

Post by Chuquita » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 pm

I think a good amount of the Yamoshi speculation comes from here: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... pecial-qa/ it's a semi-recent Saikyo Jump interview. People found it unusual that Toriyama gave such detailed information this newly named character since Toriyama's usually not one to provide big chunks of lore and they figured it was probably something created for the upcoming movie.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!