Anyone else hoping that episode 130 or 131 will be an hour long? (Or perhaps even both episodes)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Anyone else hoping that episode 130 or 131 will be an hour long? (Or perhaps even both episodes)

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 am

What if Goku leaves to train with the Grand Priest or someone in the last episode? He doesn't return for 5 years, which is where EoZ follows up. >.>
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Anyone else hoping that episode 130 or 131 will be an hour long? (Or perhaps even both episodes)

Post by buutenks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:54 am

I doubt they will waste 1 episode on EoZ, that would be dumb.

My guess is 130- a full episode of MUI vs Jiren, with U7 winning at the end of the episode.

131- the wish to ress all erased universes or combine them with u7 and then they will mention the 25 budokai and Uub and Goku and co will say farewell .

Could be the title simply means that Beerus is saying farewell until we meet again to Goku.