If you are upset about chapter 34 You should tweet at Toyotaro.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TajinRice

If you are upset about chapter 34 You should tweet at Toyotaro.

Post by TajinRice » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:38 am

I think the DB community is in shock over how characters we know and love were handle in a way as one of the no names in the tournament. The tournament was hyped up as a chance to see the OG characters get some shine. Yet it was completely wasted and basically shit on by Toyotaro. We live in a social media world. Let him and Toei know that they messed up.

SSJ YUSUKE
Beyond Newbie

Re: If you are upset about chapter 34 You should tweet at Toyotaro.

Post by SSJ YUSUKE » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:47 am

TajinRice wrote:I think the DB community is in shock over how characters we know and love were handle in a way as one of the no names in the tournament. The tournament was hyped up as a chance to see the OG characters get some shine. Yet it was completely wasted and basically shit on by Toyotaro. We live in a social media world. Let him and Toei know that they messed up.
This is childish, grow up.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:48 am

TajinRice wrote:I think the DB community is in shock over how characters we know and love were handle in a way as one of the no names in the tournament. The tournament was hyped up as a chance to see the OG characters get some shine. Yet it was completely wasted and basically shit on by Toyotaro. We live in a social media world. Let him and Toei know that they messed up.
No, this is horrible, horrible idea.

I think the moderators on Kanzenshuu, and the wider community here, wouldn't endorse or encourage people to go out and harass the creators of the series because something happened that they didn't like in a fictional story. That is ridiculously petty and shows a distinct lack of maturity to everyone that has gone out and done this.

as SSJ YUSUKE has posted, people that do this should grow up.

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 am

oh great..a bunch of man children sending death threats to an artist because he didn't do right for their favorite cartoon.

Yeah, that'll work out well.

As much as I like coming to this site to talk Dragonball, holy shit the sense of entitlement here is off the wall.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 am

Another thing that makes this so goddamn stupid, is that the chapter inn question hasn't even been released yet.

Christ help me.

Khandom101
Beyond Newbie

Post by Khandom101 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 am

Nah, dude that's just wrong. That's harassment, you speak off (if I am not mistaken). People have different thought, standard and opinions. Remember this, what may seem bad to me, may not be as bad for someone else. What I am trying to say is some liked it and some didn't. In simple terms, people have different standards on what is right and wrong.
Last edited by Khandom101 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Firebolt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Firebolt » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:04 am

This is just so unbelievably obnoxious and immature. You're encouraging harassment just because you didn't like how a story went.

Even ignoring all that, why would you get mad at Toei?

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:14 am

JazzMazz wrote:
No, this is horrible, horrible idea.

I think the moderators on Kanzenshuu, and the wider community here, wouldn't endorse or encourage people to go out and harass the creators of the series because something happened that they didn't like in a fictional story. That is ridiculously petty and shows a distinct lack of maturity to everyone that has gone out and done this.

as SSJ YUSUKE has posted, people that do this should grow up.
And at least,temporarily ban the OP.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 am

How about we don't do that? :)

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:30 am

Yeah, no.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:40 am

.............tch thats a stupide idea.

https://youtu.be/M4HQ80PeomQ?t=4

Jaetinh
Regular

Post by Jaetinh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:46 am

That is just fucking pathetic.

Kogu 87
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kogu 87 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:06 am

This kind of thread is unacceptable, mods please close this.
"Oh dear...."

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:11 am

Unless he's edited his post op didn't say to harass or threaten.

You could tweet politely saying Ten and Kuririns treatment was bad w/o being rude.

Also I actually think it's important otherwise how would Toyo and Tori know there's any demand for those characters. Sales don't work because if human fans still by the manga any way there's no way to tell, and there's no exit poll when you just don't order a new tanboken or whatever.

"You did Ten dirty, we wanted to see him fight, you got our hopes up for nothing!"
is not the same as "kill yourself you fucking hack"

Get it???

I thought about doing the same thing OP.

You never know, he might repent, I was thinking earlier the only way this could be forgiven is if it becomes a plot point that the humans train with Whis or something to become relevant again, embarrassed at their own performance. But that's too much to hope for.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:38 am

Oh boy. Again, the entitlement is strong on this forum.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 am

Don't you have something better to do?

Pannaliciour
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pannaliciour » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:49 am

There is no reason to be angry because there is no good or wrong.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:55 am

Besides what everyone here posted before me, I have another question. What makes you think that Toyotaro understands english? He only tweets in japanese. Even if someone would want to tweet him (horrible idea) very few people can speak/write japanese in here.
Get Fucked, C_unt

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 am

I have no idea what happens in ch 34, but please, do not do that!

First of all, we know it's not Toyotaro that decides the order of elimination or how characters get eliminated. There's no point in telling him you're unhappy with how character x has been portrayed, it's not his decision. Second of all, people are already tweeting their dislike, so if Toei, or whoever, is interested in seeing what the general opinion regarding this or that is, they will actively look into it. It's far more likely that they'll take note of what the fans talk about among themselves, ( what was a hit, what missed its mark, etc), than they would of attacks and complaints directed straight at them. Even writers get defensive. And speaking of which-
Last but not least, Toriyama has at least once mentioned that he feels compelled to do the exact opposite of what a demanding fan wants him to do. So it's quite possible that you could end up doing much more harm than good if you start aiming your dissatisfaction directly at the source.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:08 am

Pannaliciour wrote:There is no reason to be angry because there is no good or wrong.
There is only chaos.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~