Dragon Ball Super: Final Episode Theory / Prediction

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Morbidden

Dragon Ball Super: Final Episode Theory / Prediction

Post by Morbidden » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Hello everyone! I am new, yay for that!

The end of the Dragon Ball's TV anime resurrection is at hand now. This is going to be it!
The magazines and the preview didn't really tell us a whole lot what might be happening next week, but I have a theory, and I want to lay it for all to see. Just to see how close my prediction is in the end. So feel free to join me on theorizing. This is what I think will happen next week:

I will begin with the title of the episode: A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku, Until the time we meet again!

Miraculous Conclusion Part

Jiren had been the overdog and a boss this whole tournament, he was the man to beat. However, now he is the underdog, and he is going to win. Jiren wishes all the Universes back that were erased, completely sacrificing his wish to get his parents and master back because he knows he is dwelling in the past and it ain't right. Here is how it will happen.

Jiren will be getting the shit kicked out of him. We see him being completely decimated in the 131 preview. Jiren keeps getting weaker and weaker as the battle closes its end. However, just as he is about to be knocked out by Goku, Frieza and 17, The Pride Troopers will begin to cheer Jiren on. I am not sure if it will be Toppo or Dyspo, but it could be any of them. All of them clearly respect him a great deal and as he is about to lose they voice their opinions.

Jiren who thinks he will be left alone if he ain't strong enough is suddenly being cheered on. Toppo probably gives him a motivational speech and call Jiren an idiot for thinking that they would think so little of Jiren if he lost. Thanks to U11 speeches and motivational cheering Jiren will begin to recognize Goku and his ideology. He will accept that Goku is right and he has been wrong. He finally realizes that he actually had real friends and meaningful bonds but couldn't see it himself because he was so fixated on atoning for past mistakes. He will gain a new conviction and begins to overpower the Universe 7. That is why Beerus and Kai's are shooketh in the preview and how Jiren regains his powerful red aura.

In the end, Jiren produces a miracle and wins against 3-1. Thus, a Miraculous Conclusion.

Farewell, Goku! Until the day we meet again!

Universes are restored and everything is going to be fine. Jiren doesn't want to dwell on the past anymore and relinquishes his wish to make everything go back to way it was. Zenos will still think there are too many universes. But they get an idea about each of them ruling 6 universes to raise more powerful fighters to fight in similar tournaments in a future.

Before Goku is going back to his earth, Jiren steps up as he wants to speak with him. Jiren reveals he wants to have a rematch and fight without rules limiting them. He will tell him ''Till the day we meet again.'' and leaves with Belmod and the rest of Universe 11.

Universe 6 and 7 say their goodbyes, and Goku and Co will then leave for Universe 7. Credits play a montage of Goku and Co. meeting with their families. And the episode ends with a stinger:

A Movie Stinger

Goku summons Shenron and revives Frieza, honouring his promise. Vegeta is there too to make sure Frieza doesn't do anything funny.
Then Frieza will drop the big bomb on them and reveals that it was Beerus who ordered him to subjugate and kill the Saiyans. This is a setup for the movie!

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta vs Fully Powered Beerus!

That is my crackpot theory. :wtf:

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Final Episode Theory / Prediction

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 pm

I wouldn't mind jiren winning and then casting aside his own wish just to do the right thing. The fact that we don't know what he wants to wish for makes me think this might happen where belmod is shook that jiren didn't wish for "x" but instead revives everyone

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Then Frieza will drop the big bomb on them and reveals that it was Beerus who ordered him to subjugate and kill the Saiyans. This is a setup for the movie!
Seriously? Planet Vegeta is so 90s, nobody from the heroes cares about it anymore. Vegeta has his own better life now and Goku has never shown any interest.

Jiren's logic would be to accept the past and move on, and yet the movie plot would be an argument over the past?

Freezerbaby
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freezerbaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Jiren is gonna lose for sure and u11 gets erased. In the Nep, we can see beerus, elder and supreme kai in the stage not in the bleachers, they are probably gaping at super shenron.

Besides, the Nep shows Jiren on the verge of finishing freeza off ( you can see freeza´s tail upper right of jiren´s head) then goku comes in to help, but more importantly, freeza´s tail position indicates that he could be in the same position than he was when he destroyed the Earth, so we might get to freeza blowing up the fighting stage to ring Jiren out.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Jiren finally coming to terms with his past and using his wish to revive the erased universes would be a good ending for this arc, in my opinion.
But I won't be satisfied if episode 131 doesn't show 17 on his boat trip. He deserves it.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

wertham

Post by wertham » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 am

My prediction: someone wishes to merge all life forms and planets from the erased universes in Universe 7. The number of universes remains low as the Zenos wanted, and the population of U7 grows from the suspiciously low number of inhabited planets mentioned at the beginning of the arc. Lots of potential new stories, and Planet Sadala in the same universe as the main characters, setting (possibly) the new movie.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:08 pm

You posted this on reddit too didn’t you?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:08 pm

wertham wrote:My prediction: someone wishes to merge all life forms and planets from the erased universes in Universe 7. The number of universes remains low as the Zenos wanted, and the population of U7 grows from the suspiciously low number of inhabited planets mentioned at the beginning of the arc. Lots of potential new stories, and Planet Sadala in the same universe as the main characters, setting (possibly) the new movie.
Not only will U7 get more planets but the team they'll have for a potential 3rd tournament with the other 4 universes will be out of this world.

You'll have Goku, Vegeta, jiren, Toppo, Hit & Kefla all on the same team. Come on Toriyama, make it happen. :clap:

Jut the thought of it makes me "super" excited for the anime's return as that'll be an event to end all events.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Do Beerus and co know about Goku's promise to Freeza? NEP has them in that goofy kinda shocked face so I guess it's something to do with the wish and not them losing and they're not erased, plus the track on the OST "Our hero, Son Goku". I think it's looking likely Goku and U7 wins.

Reckon Freeza and 17 do enough to hold off Jiren and give Goku their remaining drips of energy. Goku musters all his will and summons UI again and takes Jiren out as the clock just about runs out. Or it's like a beam struggle and they both look to be knocked out but somehow Goku clings on to claim victory.

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:40 pm

emperior wrote: But I won't be satisfied if episode 131 doesn't show 17 on his boat trip. He deserves it.
That’s my prediction-wish .... , 17 will win , wish his boat , a funny one and open for further research of the super dragon balls .
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Do Beerus and co know about Goku's promise to Freeza?
Yes, he told them at the beginning of episode 94.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Simere wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Do Beerus and co know about Goku's promise to Freeza?
Yes, he told them at the beginning of episode 94.
Ahh. Man #94... Feels like an eternity ago!

Hmm wonder what their shocked faces could be about then. :think:

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 pm

So much can happen after 130, I won't risk myself into predicting anything. :P

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Morbidden wrote:Hello everyone! I am new, yay for that!

The end of the Dragon Ball's TV anime resurrection is at hand now. This is going to be it!
The magazines and the preview didn't really tell us a whole lot what might be happening next week, but I have a theory, and I want to lay it for all to see. Just to see how close my prediction is in the end. So feel free to join me on theorizing. This is what I think will happen next week:

I will begin with the title of the episode: A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku, Until the time we meet again!

Miraculous Conclusion Part

Jiren had been the overdog and a boss this whole tournament, he was the man to beat. However, now he is the underdog, and he is going to win. Jiren wishes all the Universes back that were erased, completely sacrificing his wish to get his parents and master back because he knows he is dwelling in the past and it ain't right. Here is how it will happen.

Jiren will be getting the shit kicked out of him. We see him being completely decimated in the 131 preview. Jiren keeps getting weaker and weaker as the battle closes its end. However, just as he is about to be knocked out by Goku, Frieza and 17, The Pride Troopers will begin to cheer Jiren on. I am not sure if it will be Toppo or Dyspo, but it could be any of them. All of them clearly respect him a great deal and as he is about to lose they voice their opinions.

Jiren who thinks he will be left alone if he ain't strong enough is suddenly being cheered on. Toppo probably gives him a motivational speech and call Jiren an idiot for thinking that they would think so little of Jiren if he lost. Thanks to U11 speeches and motivational cheering Jiren will begin to recognize Goku and his ideology. He will accept that Goku is right and he has been wrong. He finally realizes that he actually had real friends and meaningful bonds but couldn't see it himself because he was so fixated on atoning for past mistakes. He will gain a new conviction and begins to overpower the Universe 7. That is why Beerus and Kai's are shooketh in the preview and how Jiren regains his powerful red aura.

In the end, Jiren produces a miracle and wins against 3-1. Thus, a Miraculous Conclusion.

Farewell, Goku! Until the day we meet again!

Universes are restored and everything is going to be fine. Jiren doesn't want to dwell on the past anymore and relinquishes his wish to make everything go back to way it was. Zenos will still think there are too many universes. But they get an idea about each of them ruling 6 universes to raise more powerful fighters to fight in similar tournaments in a future.

Before Goku is going back to his earth, Jiren steps up as he wants to speak with him. Jiren reveals he wants to have a rematch and fight without rules limiting them. He will tell him ''Till the day we meet again.'' and leaves with Belmod and the rest of Universe 11.

Universe 6 and 7 say their goodbyes, and Goku and Co will then leave for Universe 7. Credits play a montage of Goku and Co. meeting with their families. And the episode ends with a stinger:

A Movie Stinger

Goku summons Shenron and revives Frieza, honouring his promise. Vegeta is there too to make sure Frieza doesn't do anything funny.

That is my crackpot theory. :wtf:
as far as Beerus being the one that ordered the destruction of the Saiyans, I was under the impression that Beerus said he authorized the destruction of Planet Vegeta. As in Freeza asked for Permission and Beerus granted it. (Which makes sense because destroying planets is Beerus' job and Freeza wouldnt want to piss him off) Beerus would have no reason to want to destroy Planet Vegeta and if he ordered it then it would ruin that whole plot point that Freeza was afraid of a Super Saiyan popping up on Planet Vegeta

Exline
Beyond Newbie

Post by Exline » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Morbidden wrote: Jiren will be getting the shit kicked out of him. We see him being completely decimated in the 131 preview. Jiren keeps getting weaker and weaker as the battle closes its end. However, just as he is about to be knocked out by Goku, Frieza and 17, The Pride Troopers will begin to cheer Jiren on. I am not sure if it will be Toppo or Dyspo, but it could be any of them. All of them clearly respect him a great deal and as he is about to lose they voice their opinions.
I don't know about this. He literally tried to commit murder against the Goku's pals. Sadly, we don't get enough development to further show the Pride Troopers have any personal connections to Jiren besides working alongside him. The Pride Troopers barring Jiren seem more compatible with one another, but Jiren acts more like a lone wolf, as if he barely communicates with them. However, I do like the idea! Jiren finally realizing Goku's path to strength is a great way of having him motivated to keep fighting.
Morbidden wrote: Universes are restored and everything is going to be fine. Jiren doesn't want to dwell on the past anymore and relinquishes his wish to make everything go back to way it was. Zenos will still think there are too many universes. But they get an idea about each of them ruling 6 universes to raise more powerful fighters to fight in similar tournaments in a future.

Xeogran wrote: Seriously? Planet Vegeta is so 90s, nobody from the heroes cares about it anymore. Vegeta has his own better life now and Goku has never shown any interest.
Jiren's logic would be to accept the past and move on, and yet the movie plot would be an argument over the past?
I agree with everything you've stated up until the end. Instead it should hang on a cliffhanger for Goku and Vegeta to confront Beerus and Whis about this new revelation. Them getting mad, like Xeogran stated, contradicts the whole lesson of moving on from the past like Jiren did in your prediction.

I do like the idea of each Zeno taking care of 6 universes each. That sounds reasonable rather then eliminating them all. Jiren or Goku would try and convince them that they could never do another ToP if all Universes are erased. The Zenos should be saddened by this and come to their senses.

Try writing some fanfic if you want. You did a really good job with this possible ending!

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

sintzu wrote:
wertham wrote:My prediction: someone wishes to merge all life forms and planets from the erased universes in Universe 7. The number of universes remains low as the Zenos wanted, and the population of U7 grows from the suspiciously low number of inhabited planets mentioned at the beginning of the arc. Lots of potential new stories, and Planet Sadala in the same universe as the main characters, setting (possibly) the new movie.
Not only will U7 get more planets but the team they'll have for a potential 3rd tournament with the other 4 universes will be out of this world.

You'll have Goku, Vegeta, jiren, Toppo, Hit & Kefla all on the same team. Come on Toriyama, make it happen. :clap:

Jut the thought of it makes me "super" excited for the anime's return as that'll be an event to end all events.
While my #1 thing to see is the Universes come back to life(Mainly U2 for me Personally), but the more I have thought about this Sintzu as we did on another thread not long ago, the More I think it is the more Creatively Rich idea for Toei to go with.

Their would not longer be the divide of the universail boundaries between the champions of each universe, so Interaction between Goku with Kale and Caulifla ~~~ Vegeta with Cabba ~~~~ Maybe others like Brianne with Androids 17 and 18 ~~~~~ Piccolo and the U7 Namekins with the U6 Namekins ~~~~ To Name a few would have more of a Justifiable reasoning to happen now that they are all in 1 Universe Together and they are now all in this together to keep their 1 Mega Universe on Par with the other 4 Higher Level ones above them.

It would also be Very Creative and Funny interaction to have so many Supreme Kia's making their own Kai Consul between each other on how to run their New Universe, Same with all the GoD now working in the same Universe Together, their own GoD Consul, the creative rich dialogue and funnies would be gold done right!

Also Yes, from this You would would Create an All Star Mega Team of the Best~of~The~Best will all the champions of each universe together. Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Toppo, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, Hit, Brianne and others would make up an unique major team and getting stronger together, like a Justice League or Avengers of the DB Mythos. You could have even create some unique Sub-Teams as well. The Creative interactions would be golden and rich too if done right. :idea:

Also U7 would have a Saiyan Planet Again, that be MAJOR for The Dragon Ball Mythos! :thumbup:

Like I said their is allot of Impressive and Rich creativity that could come of this idea, so I Vote it Up as well if that could happen! :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Morbidden

Post by Morbidden » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:27 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:You posted this on reddit too didn’t you?
I did indeed. :P

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Morbidden wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:You posted this on reddit too didn’t you?
I did indeed. :P
Yup :D
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Venus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Venus » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
sintzu wrote:

While my #1 thing to see is the Universes come back to life(Mainly U2 for me Personally), but the more I have thought about this Sintzu as we did on another thread not long ago, the More I think it is the more Creatively Rich idea for Toei to go with.

Their would not longer be the divide of the universail boundaries between the champions of each universe, so Interaction between Goku with Kale and Caulifla ~~~ Vegeta with Cabba ~~~~ Maybe others like Brianne with Androids 17 and 18 ~~~~~ Piccolo and the U7 Namekins with the U6 Namekins ~~~~ To Name a few would have more of a Justifiable reasoning to happen now that they are all in 1 Universe Together and they are now all in this together to keep their 1 Mega Universe on Par with the other 4 Higher Level ones above them.

It would also be Very Creative and Funny interaction to have so many Supreme Kia's making their own Kai Consul between each other on how to run their New Universe, Same with all the GoD now working in the same Universe Together, their own GoD Consul, the creative rich dialogue and funnies would be gold done right!

Also Yes, from this You would would Create an All Star Mega Team of the Best~of~The~Best will all the champions of each universe together. Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Toppo, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, Hit, Brianne and others would make up an unique major team and getting stronger together, like a Justice League or Avengers of the DB Mythos. You could have even create some unique Sub-Teams as well. The Creative interactions would be golden and rich too if done right. :idea:

Also U7 would have a Saiyan Planet Again, that be MAJOR for The Dragon Ball Mythos! :thumbup:

Like I said their is allot of Impressive and Rich creativity that could come of this idea, so I Vote it Up as well if that could happen! :thumbup:
Keep the Supreme Kais, but fire the GoDs out of their jobs except Beerus and Champa, that would be cool.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:19 am

This won't happen by any means, BUT

Wouldn't it be cool if we get the episode, we get the stereotypical ending of Goku winning, wishing all the universes back, and everybody going home. But at the end the "big surprise" is they actually animated and planned out endings for 17, Frieza, and Vegeta winning the Super Dragonballs and we get to see what those endings would be like

Of course that's not gonna happen. My guess is we will get to actually see who this character in the teaser trailer for the movie is though