Tournament of Power main fighter tier list (my opinion)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

yonatankapi

Tournament of Power main fighter tier list (my opinion)

Post by yonatankapi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:55 pm

This list will include every main fighter: his base form, limit reaching form, and limit breaker form, not every single one.

Disclaimer: this is my own opinion, you don't have to agree with me.

Tier SS: Goku MUI, Jiren full power

Tier S: Goku UI, Jiren, GoD Toppo, SSBE Vegeta , Kefla , Aniraza

Tier A: Hit, Toppo, Dyspo, Golden Freeza, LSSJ kale, SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Android 17, Ribrianne, Dyspo

Tier B: Califla, Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Mystical Gohan.

Tier C: Gohan, Piccolo, Android 18, Frost

Tier D: Krillin, Tien, Roshi, universe 9's wolves.

Tier F: Universe 10 team, Most of Universe 9 team

Unknown Power: Dr. Rota

Any suggestions? Commet bellow.
Please Like and Share this List if you agree with me, and if you don't agree with me, please explain yourself, before saying I'm an idiot. :shh:

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Tournament of Power main fighter tier list (my opinion)

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:04 pm

I don't think Ribrianne should be in Tier A considering she got overpowered by Android 18 very easily.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

yonatankapi

Post by yonatankapi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:06 pm

TheDipDap1234 wrote:I don't think Ribrianne should be in Tier A considering she got overpowered by Android 18 very easily.

Well, she gave Universe 7 some trouble.
In your opinion, the rest of the list is good?

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 pm

yonatankapi wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:I don't think Ribrianne should be in Tier A considering she got overpowered by Android 18 very easily.

I think everything else is good except for Ribrianne's placement. I think she should be much lower.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:08 am

Maji Kayo somewhere in Tier A or B. He was about to single handedly eliminate Dyspo after all. Could regenerate faster than Buu and change forms at will too.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 am

There should probably be a separate tier for SSJB x 10/20 Gokuu, max power Vegeta, Kefla, and GoD Toppo.

Puaru
Banned

Post by Puaru » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Mystic Gohan is much stronger than Caulifla. Bitch can't go higher than SS2.

Mystic Gohan is also stronger than Dyspo. Krillin said so during their fight. Dyspo is just faster.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:11 pm

yonatankapi wrote:This list will include every main fighter: his base form, limit reaching form, and limit breaker form, not every single one.

Disclaimer: this is my own opinion, you don't have to agree with me.

Tier S: Goku UI, Jiren, GoD Toppo, SSBE Vegeta , Kefla , Aniraza

Tier A: Hit, Toppo, Dyspo, Golden Freeza, LSSJ kale, SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Android 17, Ribrianne, Dyspo

Tier B: Califla, Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Mystical Gohan.

Tier C: Gohan, Piccolo, Android 18, Frost

Tier D: Krillin, Tien, Roshi, universe 9's wolves.

Tier F: Universe 10 team, Most of Universe 9 team

Unknown Power: Dr. Rota

Any suggestions? Commet bellow.
Please Like and Share this List if you agree with me, and if you don't agree with me, please explain yourself, before saying I'm an idiot. :shh:

Tier S: Goku UI, Jiren

Tier A: GoD Toppo*, SSBE Vegeta, SSJB+KK Goku, Kefla , Aniraza

Tier B: Hit, Toppo, Dyspo, Golden Freeza, LSSJ kale, SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta,

Tier C: "Final Form" Freeza, Ultimate Gohan, Android 17, Caulifa

Tier D: Piccolo, Android 18, Frost, Ribrianne, Trio De Dangers

Tier E: Krillin and Tien,

Tier F: Universe 10 team, Most of Universe 9 team, Roshi

That's my list. First of all, Ultra Instinct Goku and regular Jiren are still way superior to everyone else in the tournament so they shouldn't be in the same rank as anyone. Secondly, I didn't put all the base saiyan forms because it's redundant. Third, I honestly have no idea where Android 17 stands, but there is no way I'll put him on par with a SSJB. Another tough one to place is Ribrianne because of certain writing inconsistencies. Lastly, I don't care how much spotlight Roshi got, he is not one the same level as Krillin or Tien, and is clearly the weakest link, besides the tournament fodder he defeated.

Oh, and I put an asterisk next to GoD Toppo because he's slightly above everyone else in that ranking. SSBE Vegeta got a rage boost and knocked him out cleanly, but without it, Toppo was making easy work of him.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:52 pm

TheDipDap1234 wrote:
yonatankapi wrote:

I think everything else is good except for Ribrianne's placement. I think she should be much lower.
I think Android 18 should be much higher in the Tier Ranking cause her showing in the Ribrianne battle and the U3 battle where above impressive. :thumbup:

Ribrianne's power is much greater then is considered and really should be calculated 1st off and most importantly on her performances in episodes 102-103 when the writing was far better in dialogue in say how powerful she was and the artists portrayed that in the saiyan multi-colored hair styles better then they did in later on episodes they got lazy or did not care to make sure to show her power levels in the right form that 102-103 did. However, episodes 108-109 did a good job in the Dialogue department by how the characters in the stands and Goku SAID how Ribrianne was really powerful, but the artists seemingly did not get the memo to make sure Goku went to one of his one of his Multi-colored hair style forms to show it, just listen to the dialogue more then the artworks failing;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdwDVOXzLl4

Really only the Dialogue is the most consistent in Ribrianne's power story, in giving us an idea of the power level of Ribrianne then the artists did. So the dialogue should be taken into account the most since it is the most consistent for her, to much gets hung up on Goku's hair level which seems as a misstep and opposite to was was being said in the Dialogue. :idea:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Raphael_Z
Beyond Newbie

Post by Raphael_Z » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:04 pm

I think people give Kefla SSJ2 too much credit. Remember that UI Omen Goku made short work of her. She is SSBx20KK level at best. Both GoD Toppo and SSBE Vegeta are above her in terms of power.

This is my proposed tier list with each character judged by the peak of their form (for example, Vegeta SSBE started as equal to Goku SSBX20 when they fought against Jiren but in the battle against GoD Toppo his SSBE form became more powerful).

Tier 1: Jiren Red Aura, Goku MUI

Tier 2: Jiren Full Power

Tier 3: Goku UIOmen, Vegeta SSBE, GoD Toppo, Merged Zamasu, SSB Vegito

Tier 4: Toppo, Kefla SSJ2, Golden Frieza, Goku SSBx20, The Ultimate Robot Fusion

Tier 5: Goku SSB, Vegeta SSB, Ultimate Gohan, Hit, Dyspo, A17, Goku Black

Tier 6: SSG Goku, SSJ2 Caulifla, LSSJ Kale, Final Form Frieza

Tier 7: Fat Boo

Then a BIIIIIIIG DROP

Tier 8: Piccolo, U6 Namekians, Super Ribrianne, A18, Goku SSJ1-2, Vegeta SSJJ1-2, SSJ2 Cabba, Frost, TOP Mid-Tier Fodders.

Tier 9: Roshi, Krillin, Tien, TOP Low-Tier Fodders.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 am

I wouldn't put LSSJ Kale nowhere near SSBlue, a tired SSGod was enough.

I don't think anyone is at the same level as Jiren and UI Omen Goku. GOKU BLANCO, shirtless Jiren, dressed Jiren, UI Omen.... and then the rest.