Does UI Omen/Complete UI Goku have God Ki?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Re: Does UI Omen/Complete UI Goku have God Ki?

Post by Mister_Popo » Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Goku Black, Blue Goku and Bue Vegeta, if it's all the same Godly-Ki, why is there a difference between the colors? At the end Goku and Black, although within a different timescale, are the same person.

Goku nor Vegeta have Godly_Ki, that's what i truely call headcanon, massive headcanon. It's never ever confirmed in the series.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Mister_Popo wrote:Goku Black, Blue Goku and Bue Vegeta, if it's all the same Godly-Ki, why is there a difference between the colors? At the end Goku and Black, although within a different timescale, are the same person.

Goku nor Vegeta have Godly_Ki, that's what i truely call headcanon, massive headcanon.
Goku Black has a god's soul; this bit is explained in the manga.

Not to mention that REGULAR KI has plenty of colour differences; Super Saiyan, Freeza, Ultimate, etc.

Heck, even between gods, their God Ki is different from one another; Beerus has a purplish-pink aura of Hakai God Ki, whilst SSG Goku had fiery red God Ki enveloping him.

With regards to Ultra Instinct, the kind of Ki aura it gives Goku is unlike any he's had before; it flows and wisps like water. For all we know, the Ultra Instinct doesn't even use Ki the same way that mortals and gods do, and in fact could be something completely different.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Fri May 18, 2018 1:29 pm

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:
Mister_Popo wrote:Goku Black, Blue Goku and Bue Vegeta, if it's all the same Godly-Ki, why is there a difference between the colors? At the end Goku and Black, although within a different timescale, are the same person.

Goku nor Vegeta have Godly_Ki, that's what i truely call headcanon, massive headcanon.

Not to mention that REGULAR KI has plenty of colour differences; Super Saiyan, Freeza, Ultimate, etc.

Heck, even between gods, their God Ki is different from one another; Beerus has a purplish-pink aura of Hakai God Ki, whilst SSG Goku had fiery red God Ki enveloping him.

With regards to Ultra Instinct, the kind of Ki aura it gives Goku is unlike any he's had before; it flows and wisps like water. For all we know, the Ultra Instinct doesn't even use Ki the same way that mortals and gods do, and in fact could be something completely different.

But i do believe Goku and Vegeta have divine-like powers, of course Whis' training had its effect, i just don't believe they are real deities. That's the subtle difference.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Fri May 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Mister_Popo wrote:
PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:

But i do believe Goku and Vegeta have divine-like powers, of course Whis' training had its effect, i just don't believe they are real deities. That's the subtle difference.
What you just said is nothing new. They can use the power of gods to enhance their own strength; they simply don't hold godly rank and physical being, as they're still considered mortals. Toppo is the same way; he's still a mortal in rank and lifespan, but he can utilize the Hakai God Ki of a Hakaishin.

But Ultra Instinct? There's something about it that puts it beyond even gods in form and function; I think Ultra Instinct having its own kind of power different from that of a mortal's or god's would be an interesting direction.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Fri May 18, 2018 3:31 pm

There is nothing that even indicated Ui is the highest abilility within divinity. It could very well be that UI is standard to angels like God-Ki is to Gods. There is still a wide gap between MUI Goku and the angels, and as the story goes on, it's more than probably supreme angels like Whis or defintely the Grand Priest have skills / techniques that go beyond UI. What else could explain the gap between MUI and angels? On some boards people think Goku with MUI is already angel-level. I personally don't think so.

If Goku would ever master that supreme divine abiility and give Whis or Grand Priest a run for their money, would he truely have become an angel then? Nope, for me he'd still be the kid that fell from the stars that happened to discover that ability.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:09 pm

This is ridiculous. I can’t believe this is even a question. Ultra Instinct is DEFINITELY a form with Godly Ki! No question about that.

It is stronger, than all the other “god forms” has a very unique, special and “godly looking” aura. And basically has way too many similairities with the original super saiyan god form to not be a god form.

Like Super Saiyan God:

1. It provides Goku with fully formed eyes, that is, both pupils and irises.

2. It has exactly the same energy balls in it’s aura as Super Saiyan God has.

3. It has Goku’s Base hairstyle!

4. It has silver looking color, like Godly Merged Zamasu, and Purple like the God of Destruction Beerus himself!

It is much stronger than all the other God Forms and even has a special type of movement that no other God can even do!

Just look at the form! At Ultra Instinct! Look at it’s AURA, look at how GODLY it looks, and how DIVINE! It’s aura (god ki) looks even way godlier and more divine than SS God’s and SSJ Blue’s!

Roshi and the other’s comments don’t mean jack shit! They were just talking about his appearance or the pressure. Nothing at all indicates that they could sense it!