If Super used the EoZ Cast instead of the Buu Saga Cast, how would it be better?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Potara-Warrior96

Re: If Super used the EoZ Cast instead of the Buu Saga Cast, how would it be better?

Post by Potara-Warrior96 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Robo4900 wrote:
Koitsukai wrote:based on what? gt?

She is a saiyan, even more so than Pan, they can have her as a part of the fighting staff after EoZ if they want to. After Goku ditches Pan for Uub and leaves her with no training partner, Bra could come into the picture.
Still, as I said in my post, no reason she can't also be a less-fighty person in the new timeline too. We really don't know either way what they'll do.
Honestly I'd hope they would have her be close to her GT counterpart (where she enjoys humans activities instead of fighting) but due to Vegeta demanding nature has to train anyway. The only one that would be all for fighting would be Pan with Goten and Trunks generally not preferring to train but due to them becoming older and gaining responsibilities plus not having the luxury of slacking off becomes accustomed to it by virtue of Goku and Vegeta.