New developments for Caulifla and Kale

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

New developments for Caulifla and Kale

Post by Saturnine » Fri May 25, 2018 2:12 am

I'm personally quite interested in seeing how the girls progress in the future, them achieving SSj3 and possibly beyond, and Kale's unique characteristics being demystified in-universe and explored properly.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Re: New developments for Caulifla and Kale

Post by Simere » Fri May 25, 2018 3:09 am

Spotting them in the background for one shot is the most I expect for seeing them again.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Fri May 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Next time we see them, they will definitely have Super Saiyan 3.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 am

Meshack wrote:Next time we see them, they will definitely have Super Saiyan 3.
That's highly likely. Still, I'm much more interested in the in-universe explanation they might give regarding why Kale is different than all other Super Saiyans.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 26, 2018 9:30 am

Caulifla will be chasing after the useless Super Saiyan 3 forever. Maybe she can get her own unique form like Kale and Trunks have?

It's hard to think up end games for those two when one isn't sure how far the production staff at Toei Animation are willing to go. Toriyama will likely never have anything for them to do after all, so I have to wonder who will try and take ownership of them? If it were up to me I'd address whether or not they're actually gay or bi-sexual and then go from there with romance storylines and other cute things. I want to see them in cute clothes! I want to see them rise to the to of the world! Really, anything is fine so long as they're being themselves.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 am

I would be perfectly happy if they never appeared again, or at the least just appeared in one off filler episodes like the baseball episodes.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Well one of 2 developments they need are more unique attacks and/or Universe 6 Variations of moves used by the U7 Saiyans.

Like maybe

U6 Variations of Rebirth Kamehameha, Gigantic Destruction, Sudden Storm

While the other development is transformations

Such as Kale’s Final SSJ Form be similar to the “Broly God” Transformation

While Caulifla’s Final SSJ Form being a “Strengthened Super Saiyan God”

Plus maybe the two getting new outfits

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 pm

It'd be piss easy for either of them to get Super Saiyan God with all the heroic Saiyans in Universe 6. And didn't Goku say he thought they might be able to go beyond Super Saiyan 3? It shouldn't take them too long to figure that out if Gotenks could do it in two weeks or less.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun May 27, 2018 6:55 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:It'd be piss easy for either of them to get Super Saiyan God with all the heroic Saiyans in Universe 6. And didn't Goku say he thought they might be able to go beyond Super Saiyan 3? It shouldn't take them too long to figure that out if Gotenks could do it in two weeks or less.
Truth be told, it would be piss-easy to perform the ritual even in U7 and give everyone SSj God, including Gohan, Goten and Trunks.

As would it be piss-easy to have Old Kaioshin unlock everyone's potential, which has been lampshaded by the show itself :D

This really needs to happen someday, so that people are not left wanting more.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 am

Saturnine wrote:
That's highly likely. Still, I'm much more interested in the in-universe explanation they might give regarding why Kale is different than all other Super Saiyans.
Vegeta already said her form is possibly what the Saiyans is suppose to look like.Vegeta never actually saw the legendary Super Saiyan so he doesn’t know. It was already said previously that Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan is the legendary form so Kale's Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan (Berserk) are possibly the same since that’s who Kale is designed after

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun May 27, 2018 11:37 am

Meshack wrote:
Saturnine wrote:
Vegeta already said her form is possibly what the Saiyans is suppose to look like.Vegeta never actually saw the legendary Super Saiyan so he doesn’t know. It was already said previously that Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan is the legendary form so Kale's Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan (Berserk) are possibly the same since that’s who Kale is designed after
Yeah, except we still have no idea why Broly is unique, not to mention that Kale doesn't need to wind up being unique for the same reasons Broly is.

Marlowe89
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Marlowe89 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:I would be perfectly happy if they never appeared again, or at the least just appeared in one off filler episodes like the baseball episodes.
This. I enjoy Caulifla and her dynamic with Kale, but I'm not especially interested in seeing them again if there isn't a specific role for them in a later arc/movie. Chasing after Super Saiyan 3 isn't really compelling by itself.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Marlowe89 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:I would be perfectly happy if they never appeared again, or at the least just appeared in one off filler episodes like the baseball episodes.
This. I enjoy Caulifla and her dynamic with Kale, but I'm not especially interested in seeing them again if there isn't a specific role for them in a later arc/movie. Chasing after Super Saiyan 3 isn't really compelling by itself.

if we get a arc where Goku & Vegeta visit U6 Planet Sadal we will most likely see them again

and maybe Goku with Vegeta would teach them (Plus Cabba) some moves probably like

Kamehameha
Instant Transmission
Afterimage
Solar Flare
Fist Shockwave
Final Flash
Big Bang Attack
Atomic Flash
Lucora Gun
Shine Shot

then The U6 Trio should probably make their own verison of those moves during their training

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ZeroDio wrote:
Marlowe89 wrote:

if we get a arc where Goku & Vegeta visit U6 Planet Sadal we will most likely see them again

and maybe Goku with Vegeta would teach them (Plus Cabba) some moves probably like

Kamehameha
Instant Transmission
Afterimage
Solar Flare
Fist Shockwave
Final Flash
Big Bang Attack
Atomic Flash
Lucora Gun
Shine Shot

then The U6 Trio should probably make their own verison of those moves during their training
Exactly why I have no interest in a U6 Sadala arc. Them getting all their moves is dumb imo. Maybe a few but not all. Let them get their own moves.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun May 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
ZeroDio wrote:
Marlowe89 wrote:

Kamehameha
Instant Transmission
Afterimage
Solar Flare
Fist Shockwave
Final Flash
Big Bang Attack
Atomic Flash
Lucora Gun
Shine Shot

Exactly why I have no interest in a U6 Sadala arc. Them getting all their moves is dumb imo. Maybe a few but not all. Let them get their own moves.
That’s why I said maybe

The U6 Saiyan Trio would probably just Copy 1 or 2 moves each not a lot of moves of Goku & Vegeta

Plus the U6 Trio would most likely put their own twist to the moves considering Cabba’s Galick Cannon is the U6 equivalent of Vegeta’s Galick Gun.

So if we slim down the moves I suggest(plus Twin Dragon Shot) to something like

Cabba:
Final Flash

Caulifla:
Kamehameha
Instant Transmission or Afterimage

Kale:
Fist Shockwave
Twin Dragon Shot

That’s just 5 moves they could make U6 variations from

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Would love to see Chichi and Caulifla clash. Chichi has warned both of her sons about being punks/delinquents, and Caulifla is the very embodiment of that.

Plus, Trunks and Goten need to meet the U6 Saiyans, and show off their SSJ3 as Gotenks.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 pm

personally I would like them to appear more than anything because caulifla has a much love for fights that same protagonist has something that lack to others
uub, pan and goten so it is more interesting his growth as a warrior and becoming more human with form spend time training with goku as a master

with kale it could give a growth similar to gohan

XanatosVanBadass
Banned

Post by XanatosVanBadass » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:37 am

Jackalope89 wrote:Would love to see Chichi and Caulifla clash. Chichi has warned both of her sons about being punks/delinquents, and Caulifla is the very embodiment of that.

Plus, Trunks and Goten need to meet the U6 Saiyans, and show off their SSJ3 as Gotenks.
I always thought it’d be amusing to have Goku agree to train Caulifla, even letting her stay at the Son residence while they train. With Goku being completely oblivious as to why Chichi would have a problem with this.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:29 pm

XanatosVanBadass wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:Would love to see Chichi and Caulifla clash. Chichi has warned both of her sons about being punks/delinquents, and Caulifla is the very embodiment of that.

I always thought it’d be amusing to have Goku agree to train Caulifla, even letting her stay at the Son residence while they train. With Goku being completely oblivious as to why Chichi would have a problem with this.
And Caulifla would see Goten, at such a young age, go blonde, ask how he did it, and said he was training with his mom one day and it happened.

Cualifla then gets on her hands and knees to Chichi and asks her to teach her the same way. After all, if she could get a seven year old to turn Super Saiyan on accident, what could she do with Caulifla!? Would be her thought process.

Mooreish
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mooreish » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Make them cabbas harem.