Dragon Ball Super Chapter 37 Prediction Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Dragon Ball Super Chapter 37 Prediction Thread

Post by OLKv3 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 am

Marlowe89 wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:More characters from the anime that got a chance to shine will be tossed aside (and out of the arena) and manga supporters will call it great writing.
Take it from a fellow 89'er, friend -- this is no different than arguing that dedicating irrelevant time to characters who don't need it will be swallowed right up by anime supporters. Let's not engage in petty fan wars, yeah?

Anyway, I'm pretty interested to see what the manga will do with Caulifla and Kale, both of whom were foreshadowed to actually have some significance in the story. Wondering if they'll face off against Goku like the anime or have a different opponent altogether.
Seriously this, get to them already

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 am

OLKv3 wrote:
Marlowe89 wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:More characters from the anime that got a chance to shine will be tossed aside (and out of the arena) and manga supporters will call it great writing.
Take it from a fellow 89'er, friend -- this is no different than arguing that dedicating irrelevant time to characters who don't need it will be swallowed right up by anime supporters. Let's not engage in petty fan wars, yeah?

Anyway, I'm pretty interested to see what the manga will do with Caulifla and Kale, both of whom were foreshadowed to actually have some significance in the story. Wondering if they'll face off against Goku like the anime or have a different opponent altogether.
Seriously this, get to them already
The only important characters are Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo. Kale, Caulifla and the rest are just filler.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Everyone's a big meanie towards U4 here.
I hope Shantza survives and does something fun!