Zeno's favorite fighters in the Tournament of Power

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Zeno's favorite fighters in the Tournament of Power

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 am

This is just an analysis on who i think Zeno's favorite fighters were.

Here's who I think Zeno liked the most from every universe that participated in the tournament

Universe 2: Rozie and Ribrianne. Zeno liked Rozie so much that he tried to imitate her moves. He also liked Ribrianne a lot in episode 102.

Universe 3: I have no idea. Probably Anilaza as he was the strongest?

Universe 4: Once again I have no idea. I don't even know who the strongest person of this team was.

Universe 6: Definitely Hit, Kale and Caulifla. He made a lot of comments about these 3 throughout the tournament.

Universe 7: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Master Roshi and Android 17. I don't think I need to explain this one.

Universe 9: Trio de dangers obviously.

Universe 10: I have no idea

Universe 11: Jiren, no doubt.

I think his Top 10 fighters overall were:

1. Goku
2. Jiren
3. Vegeta
4. Gohan
5. Hit
6. Kale
7. Rozie
8. Ribrianne
9. Master Roshi
10. Android 17

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: Zeno's favorite fighters in the Tournament of Power

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Definitely Goku and Jiren, as i’ve heard the Zen-Chan’s praising them several times. He even called Jiren “cool” or something similair. Beyond that? Dunno. Haven’t really paid much attention to it, so i suppose you already named the right ones.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Back before the arc ended, people were speculating how the tournament would end and what criteria would determine the winner of the Super Dragon Balls. Would it be most eliminations? Last man standing? I remember speculating how funny (and appropriate) it would be if the winner was as simple as "the one Zeno liked the most".

So when it looked like Goku might get eliminated and Freeza would steal the win on Jiren, I thought it would be hilarious if Freeza knocks out Jiren expecting to take the SBDs but the Zenos just kind of glare at him and give the wish to Goku. Because Goku is super cool and Freeza's a big meanie.

Zen Yabuki
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Zen Yabuki » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Definitely Goku and Jiren, as i’ve heard the Zen-Chan’s praising them several times. He even called Jiren “cool” or something similair. Beyond that? Dunno. Haven’t really paid much attention to it, so i suppose you already named the right ones.
This really. They're pretty clearly Goku fanboys, rivaling Bulma and Kuririn as Goku's biggest fan, but they've also shown to really like Jiren and even imitated him during the tournament out of their like for him.