Why Goku's Universe was ranked low.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Molock13

Why Goku's Universe was ranked low.

Post by Molock13 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 pm

So basically they don't rank them high for their fighting ability. They rank them high for how peaceful they are. So if your God's aren't doing their jobs well enough. Your universe gets a **** rating and Zeno deletes it from existence. The thing I don't get is why Zeno doesn't take into account that people like Goku and the Pride Troopers have pretty much taken it upon themselves to pick up the slack and do the God's jobs for them. Shouldn't that kinda give you like a get out of deletion free card?

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Why Goku's Universe was ranked low.

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 am

Molock13 wrote:= The thing I don't get is why Zeno doesn't take into account that people like Goku and the Pride Troopers have pretty much taken it upon themselves to pick up the slack and do the God's jobs for them.

What show are you watching? Goku only handles universal level threats that come to his planet and/or affect people close to him. At the end of the ToP, Freeza was let go to be free in space and do his evil shit and Goku didn't do shit about it. To compare him to the Pride Troopers who actively find threats and handle them just cause its the right thing to do is misguided. He spared vegeta who was pure evil because he was strong. Goku ain't trying to keep u7 level up

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

It's also because there were so few intelligent races left. Buu, Beerus, and Freeza probably had a lot to do with that.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:31 pm

After doing some reasearch, I came up to realize that mortal level has to with development, much like human development index. For example, Universe 1 is like Norway, while Universe 9 is like Central African Republic.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 pm

No detail on Mortal Level has ever been revealed.

It is therefore impossible to know why U-7 is so low.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:After doing some reasearch, I came up to realize that mortal level has to with development, much like human development index. For example, Universe 1 is like Norway, while Universe 9 is like Central African Republic.
That is actually super interesting. They are ranked depending on their development as a society throughout their Universe.

See this is why I love DBS because of all the new possibilities.

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 am

Hugo Boss wrote:After doing some reasearch, I came up to realize that mortal level has to with development, much like human development index. For example, Universe 1 is like Norway, while Universe 9 is like Central African Republic.
That's what I always figured. Higher mortal level = more mortals and generally greater peace. Universe 7 was filled with chaos and beings who casually destroyed entire planets that held life.

The universes that didn't have to compete were probably thriving with life and development. I hope they even throw a curveball by showing us something like one of them having extremely weak warriors as the reason why their mortal level was so high, just to hush all those people who say that U7 has the highest mortal level because it has the strongest fighters.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.