Changing SSJ God and SSJ Blue

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Changing SSJ God and SSJ Blue

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm

I believed I stated something similar to this in another friend. But here we go:

First, keep SSG the same in Battle of Gods. However, Goku does not retain the God Ki nor absorb it into his base after the fight. It's a power he has to tap into

For RoF, Goku and Vegeta tap into SSG during the fight and that form is enough to take on Frieza

During U6, Goku uses SSB for the first time in the same fashion as the SSB Kaioken. The form takes a heavy toll on him physically as his mortal body cannot handle the surge of Godly energy

For the Goku Black arc, I'd keep Rose the same. The argument can be made that since Zamasu is technically a Kai, God Ki comes more naturally in his Goku-possessed body. However, throughout the arc, Goku and Vegeta primarily use God, with both tapping into Blue. When Vegito shows up, he's in God, but towards the end of the fight before defusing, taps briefly into SSB to fire off the Final Kamehameha in order to try and take our Zamasu.

Now for the ToP. Again, same things apply. But here we introduce the idea of the Mastered Super Saiyan Blue from the Manga. That way, Goku and Vegeta both can fight in the form for longer durations. And since I like it, the form has the same dark shade of blue SSBE does. Goku still attains Ultra Instinct, but Omen does not exist. Instead, the Omen version is a light blue aura, while the Mastered is shirtless with a silver aura and slightly more wavy hair.

Basically, I want them to stick with the basics. Less focus on random power ups and more of a focus on mastering God Ki and the base God form to fight in. Blue would be a Kaioken esque stamina drain, while the Mastered version their bodies have adapted. UI would be the same, just removing the silver hair as I really don't like the look of it over the base Omen version. I love the idea of an enhancement to his base form over an actual transformation. UI represents the pinacle of "mastery of self and Godly energy"