MHA Is Better Than DBS

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

MHA Is Better Than DBS

Post by Nokra » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:13 pm

The characters, writing. Animation, filler. Only reason dbs is popular is because dbz. Dbz franchise made everything anime modern day :D

Skar
I Live Here

Re: MHA Is Better Than DBS

Post by Skar » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Ohh I see what you're doing now. You got me :lol:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Am I missing something? What's with these threads without any elaboration behind and their subjective titles you are making? :eh:
Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:27 pm

What even is MHA exactly? I doubt most people on this forum even disagree with you. You act like this is such a hot take that is unpopular but I don't think many people will fight you on that.

That being said, this is a horrible thread and I expect it to be locked very soon.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 pm

PFM18 wrote:What even is MHA exactly? I doubt most people on this forum even disagree with you. You act like this is such a hot take that is unpopular but I don't think many people will fight you on that.

That being said, this is a horrible thread and I expect it to be locked very soon.
I agree. His threads are extremely childish and annoying. I don’t even know what “MHA” is supposed to mean either. So much for a decent “elaboration” on his part.. People here on kanzenshuu are expected to be clear and “to the point”.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:37 pm

What is MHA?

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:43 pm

and it is locked in 3...2....1...

But seriously this sort of thing I don't think lives up to the guidelines given it's antagonistic nature and without actually inciting any real discussion points in the OP that we have to discuss. People coming into the thread are kind of left to either join in this antagonistic conversation,(Kanzenshuu is above that) or just kind of be like "...ok cool?" because there isn't really much to talk about from what he presented. I for one, don't even know what the hell MHA is, so I can't compare it to DBS but if it is even a half decent anime I'm sure most people here would agree that it is better than DBS given the negative image that DBS has on this forum.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 pm

MHA stands for My Hero Academia and this is clearly a troll account.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Is Zamasu in that anime? No? Thought so. That makes it automatically worse than Super.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:10 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Is Zamasu in that anime? No? Thought so. That makes it automatically worse than Super.
I love this lol

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:12 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Is Zamasu in that anime? No? Thought so. That makes it automatically worse than Super.
LMAO, this is great!
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 pm

I watched only two episodes of it so i can't say much about writing and plot of it. I can't really say if it's good series or not.
But from what i saw fights are way better than DBS, animation is also way better than DBS.
Character designs are also better. At least the ones i saw.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Nokra wrote:The characters, writing. Animation, filler. Only reason dbs is popular is because dbz. Dbz franchise made everything anime modern day :D
This is a low-quality post that does not live up to the spirit of our community guidelines. As you have now been informed of this multiple times, additional instances will result in account strikes, which add up to temporary/permanent bans from Kanzenshuu.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::