Affiliates that showed DBZ in Syndication

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Affiliates that showed DBZ in Syndication

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 am

So I came across this very charming website for Battle Of The Planets, a anime dubbed show that much like DBZ premiered in Syndication. There is this "Where was it shown" section that lists not only the affiliates but also the time slots it aired in! I know that theres no better place than Kanzenshuu for Dragon Ball info so here I am! So please if you watched the show as a kid on Syndication please share that info here.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: