How Strong Would Baby Vegito Black Be In Your Honest Opinion?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How Strong Would Baby Vegito Black Be In Your Honest Opinion?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Baby Vegito Black. The Potara Fusion between Super Baby Vegeta 2 from Dragon Ball GT and Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black from Dragon Ball Super. His power right from birth was such he had effortlessly gave a very humiliating defeat to Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly, an incarnation of the original Broly from Dragon Ball Z who had survived the events of Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming, his second movie, by mere chance, and gained access to Legendary Super Saiyan Three from his Zenkai of surviving the ordeal before becoming much stronger than the combined might of Super Baby Vegeta Two and Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black by going LSSJ4.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Re: How Strong Would Baby Vegito Black Be In Your Honest Opinion?

Post by Zephyr » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

like really strong dude imho tbh

MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MasterVampire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:12 pm

This is a terrible thread

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 am

Zephyr wrote:like really strong dude imho tbh
Do you think Baby Vegito Black would be so much stronger than the two incarnations of Merged Zamasu from the Dragon Ball Super Manga and even the incarnation from the DBS Anime?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Well, in the video, Super Baby Vegeta 2 was portrayed as strong as Rosé Black, so this Vegito would be the same in strength as the one from the FT Arc. Which is to say, on par with a God of Destruction like Beerus.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:49 am

Stronger than Bacterian, weaker than a Beerus/Whis fusion. This is canon.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 am

I have seen this question before. My answer is that power is irrelevant because he would be too distracted by the multiple personalities battling for control in his head.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:06 am

Not as strong as Merged zamasu, the powerscale from these different series is really different. Baby wouldn't add much to the fusion

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Well, aside from the confusion that would come about a Zamasu-possesed Goku fusing with a Baby-possessed Vegeta, I figure he'd be weaker than Merged Zamasu but probably be more than enough to handle Black saga Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks.

There's a claim made I've seen through some power scalers saying that SSJ4 is actually closer in power to the God forms than we originally thought. Wether or not you agree with that is up to you.

So let's say that's the case. Baby as Super Baby 2 got pretty stomped by SSJ4 Goku. Goku Black by the time he was fusing was thoroughly holding off Goku and Vegeta. So when they fuse I could see them being able to take on the Goku, Vegeta and Trunks from that Saga. Though it would not be a permanent fusion, and i could see the power running the timer out

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:52 pm

CTAkuma wrote:Not as strong as Merged zamasu, the powerscale from these different series is really different. Baby wouldn't add much to the fusion
Pretty sure Super Baby Vegeta 2 is much more powerful than Zamasu.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Baby would trash Zamasu even without Vegeta's body as long as he is adult.
So their fusion would be a lot stronger than Fused Zamasu, but it wouldn't be immortal in any degree obviously.

Baby Vegeta was weaker than SSJ4 Goku
Goku Black was weaker than SSJB Goku/Vegeta

I'd say Baby Vegito Black should be comparable to Vegito SSJB or Gogeta SSJ4 as long as we assume SSJB Vegito was leagues beyond Fused Zamasu.
But since DBS ruined power scaling making Vegito actually struggle with Fused Zamasu (despite him being weaker than Goku and Vegeta WITHOUT fusion according to Toriyama), it's hard to tell how strong Baby Vegito Black would actually be. Both series used different scaling as well. Here i assumed SSJ4 and SSJB are similar in power. The same goes for Vegito SSJB and Gogeta SSJ4.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:34 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:Not as strong as Merged zamasu, the powerscale from these different series is really different. Baby wouldn't add much to the fusion
I heavily disagree, GT characters certainly aren't universe busting characters and Zamasu scales to SSB Goku

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:39 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
I heavily disagree, GT characters certainly aren't universe busting characters and Zamasu scales to SSB Goku
Zamasu is no where near Universe busting. Goku UI at his max is universe busting.

And Zamasu was getting kicked on by SSJ2 Future Trunks who, mind you, never had God Ki in his life.

It was established multiple times that the only thing Zamasu had going for him was his immortality. So if Zamasu who, if not immortal, would have lost to SSJ2 Trunks since Trunks was able to stab him, Super Baby Vegeta 2 would destroy Zamasu in power.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:57 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Pretty sure Super Baby Vegeta 2 is much more powerful than Zamasu.
Zamasu is no where near Universe busting. Goku UI at his max is universe busting.

And Zamasu was getting kicked on by SSJ2 Future Trunks who, mind you, never had God Ki in his life.

It was established multiple times that the only thing Zamasu had going for him was his immortality. So if Zamasu who, if not immortal, would have lost to SSJ2 Trunks since Trunks was able to stab him, Super Baby Vegeta 2 would destroy Zamasu in power.
How is UI at universe busting, where does this logic come from? SSG was clearly at universe busting levels several statements confirmed Beerus and Goku's clashing would have destroyed the universe if they didn't stop. But again even if you like to downplay like crazy and say that it isn't universe busting how do you come to the conclusion that suddenly UI is universebusting without any statements?

Zamasu scales and kept up with SSB Goku that's undeniable, Trunks is also on those levels as unbelievable as that sounds

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:11 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: I heavily disagree, GT characters certainly aren't universe busting characters and Zamasu scales to SSB Goku

How is UI at universe busting, where does this logic come from? SSG was clearly at universe busting levels several statements confirmed Beerus and Goku's clashing would have destroyed the universe if they didn't stop. But again even if you like to downplay like crazy and say that it isn't universe busting how do you come to the conclusion that suddenly UI is universebusting without any statements?

Zamasu scales and kept up with SSB Goku that's undeniable, Trunks is also on those levels as unbelievable as that sounds
The COMBINED POWER of Beerus and SSGod Goku was what was destroying the universe. Thats not an indication that SSGod alone can bust a universe. UI Goku can be considering universe-busting since he was stronger than 100% Jiren who is said to be stronger than some Gods of Destruction.

And saying Zamasu kept up with SSB Goku doesn’t mean much considering Krillin was able to last in a beam struggle with SSB Goku for more than a second which doesn’t make sense.

And remember this. The Future Zamasu would logically be at the same power as the Zamasu from the present that Goku fought before except that Future Zamasu is immortal. And SSJ2 Goku was enough to handle present timeline Zamasu which means he would be able to handle Future Zamasu if it wasn’t for immortality.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:18 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Zamasu is no where near Universe busting. Goku UI at his max is universe busting.

The COMBINED POWER of Beerus and SSGod Goku was what was destroying the universe. Thats not an indication that SSGod alone can bust a universe. UI Goku can be considering universe-busting since he was stronger than 100% Jiren who is said to be stronger than some Gods of Destruction.

And saying Zamasu kept up with SSB Goku doesn’t mean much considering Krillin was able to last in a beam struggle with SSB Goku for more than a second which doesn’t make sense.

And remember this. The Future Zamasu would logically be at the same power as the Zamasu from the present that Goku fought before except that Future Zamasu is immortal. And SSJ2 Goku was enough to handle present timeline Zamasu which means he would be able to handle Future Zamasu if it wasn’t for immortality.
Beerus used the same amount of power as SSG Goku when the universe-busting punches happened (otherwise Goku would have been killed in the clash), so if anything that halves the feat and makes BoG SSG Goku at least half-universal, and by extension Post-BoG Goku and Vegeta several times universal.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:21 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote: The COMBINED POWER of Beerus and SSGod Goku was what was destroying the universe. Thats not an indication that SSGod alone can bust a universe. UI Goku can be considering universe-busting since he was stronger than 100% Jiren who is said to be stronger than some Gods of Destruction.

The entire argument was that Baby supposedly would be stronger than Zamasu, even the SS2 Goku who fought Zamasu would be superior to BoG SS1 Goku with god essense. Even if you downplay like hell and say Goku isn't a universe buster even though they were affecting not only their own universe but also the macrocosm as evidenced by the Kaio shin realm and statements by old kai, he should at the very least be close to it after ROF.

And keeping up with somebody usually means you're around their level otherwise you'd get oneshot or noselled. What feat puts Baby near Universe busting or even busting Multiplie Galaxies? Sorry but Zamasu even without immortality is leagues superior to Baby Vegeta

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:53 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: The COMBINED POWER of Beerus and SSGod Goku was what was destroying the universe. Thats not an indication that SSGod alone can bust a universe. UI Goku can be considering universe-busting since he was stronger than 100% Jiren who is said to be stronger than some Gods of Destruction.

The entire argument was that Baby supposedly would be stronger than Zamasu, even the SS2 Goku who fought Zamasu would be superior to BoG SS1 Goku with god essense. Even if you downplay like hell and say Goku isn't a universe buster even though they were affecting not only their own universe but also the macrocosm as evidenced by the Kaio shin realm and statements by old kai, he should at the very least be close to it after ROF.

And keeping up with somebody usually means you're around their level otherwise you'd get oneshot or noselled. What feat puts Baby near Universe busting or even busting Multiplie Galaxies? Sorry but Zamasu even without immortality is leagues superior to Baby Vegeta
Again, going up against SSB Goku ain’t a good feat.

Krillin being able able to beam struggle with Blue Goku for more than 2 seconds proves that.

Also, no, its never said that Goku and Beerus were affecting the “macrocosm”. Its literally only said that if they continue, they will destroy the universe leaving nothing left. Thats what the Old Kai said. Nothing more.

And since I believe Super Baby Vegeta 2 would beat an SSJ2 Future Trunks and SSJ2 Future Trunks would have defeated Zamasu if not form immortality, I believe in raw power, Super Baby Vegeta 2 would win

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:54 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:

Krillin being able able to beam struggle with Blue Goku for more than 2 seconds proves that.

Also, no, its never said that Goku and Beerus were affecting the “macrocosm”. Its literally only said that if they continue, they will destroy the universe leaving nothing left. Thats what the Old Kai said. Nothing more.

And since I believe Super Baby Vegeta 2 would beat an SSJ2 Future Trunks and SSJ2 Future Trunks would have defeated Zamasu if not form immortality, I believe in raw power, Super Baby Vegeta 2 would win
A sparring match between Goku and Krillin where goku obviously would not go all out and a person who threatens to murder people is not a good comparison. Trunks is on god tier levels, he kept up with Black and was able to damage him in Rose, again bad comparison.

Baby Vegeta has no feats putting him even at Galaxy busting levels and you mean to tell me he is stronger than someone who can damage at the very least near universe busting characters?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:06 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: The entire argument was that Baby supposedly would be stronger than Zamasu, even the SS2 Goku who fought Zamasu would be superior to BoG SS1 Goku with god essense. Even if you downplay like hell and say Goku isn't a universe buster even though they were affecting not only their own universe but also the macrocosm as evidenced by the Kaio shin realm and statements by old kai, he should at the very least be close to it after ROF.

A sparring match between Goku and Krillin where goku obviously would not go all out and a person who threatens to murder people is not a good comparison. Trunks is on god tier levels, he kept up with Black and was able to damage him in Rose, again bad comparison.

Baby Vegeta has no feats putting him even at Galaxy busting levels and you mean to tell me he is stronger than someone who can damage at the very least near universe busting characters?
No. Because SSB Goku aint universe busting. And hurting someone doesn’t mean you’re that powerful since a laser hurt Goku. Zamasu is not more powerful than Super Baby Vegeta 2 since he would have been killed by SSJ2 Future Trunks if not for immortality. And Super Baby Vegeta 2 > SSJ2 Future Trunks

And also that a character going up against SSB Goku means shit since he’s used it agains multiple people who we know could be beaten by a regular SSJ Goku. And the fact that Present Zamasu lost to Goku ssj2, it shows that, unless Future Zamasu trained hard as hell from the time Black recruited him (even though he’s explained that he doesn’t care for strength as long as he is immortal so he probably didnt train at all), Goku doesn’t even need SSB to dominate on Future Zamasu who would be around the same strength as his present counterpart, which further proves that just because Goku uses Blue against someone, doesn’t mean they are powerful or even need SSB to be used to defeat them

Zamasu is weaker than ssj2 goku. And he’s even weaker than SSJ2 Future Trunks who DOESN’T have god ki. So imo Super Baby Vegeta 2 would mop the floor with the guy.

And you keep bringing up how Super Baby Vegeta 2 has never shown galaxy busting feats. Well neither has Zamasu. And Blue Goku hasn’t show universe-busting feats. So whats your point?