What Top 10 Characters Do You Want to see Return when Super Comes Back!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

What Top 10 Characters Do You Want to see Return when Super Comes Back!

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Now that we are in 2019 and with the Broly Movie now being put into the History Books soon, the time for Super's return is going to become the Newest hot topic of speculation and honestly it already is around Kanzenshuu alone! :thumbup:

So When the Series comes back their are already fan desires for where we like to see concepts and story go from here;

But What about the Characters?! :?: :think:

Which Characters in the Rich Whole History of Dragon Ball do you want to see come back when Super Returns for a New Series?! :?:

So long as they are Canon by the anime Standards, this includes the Broly Movie Too if you like, who are your Top 10 Characters you want to see make a return and be recurring characters?!

The only other part might be if you want to include Goku and Vegeta that is fine, but they are really 100% Certain to come back, so Maybe others that are Not Goku and Vegeta, but that is your choose to make for your lists.

Also fell free to give reasons WHY you want these characters return and to put them in order as well if you like, but it is your choice, so Have Fun! :wink: :angel:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: What Top 10 Characters Do You Want to see Return when Super Comes Back!

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Can't make a top 10. I'd like new and interesting characters, but if there are some I would like to see a return, it's them:

• Bardock
• Gine
• King Vegeta
• Tarble
• Mira
• Towa
• Fu
• Janemba

Honorable mentions:

• Kaios and the other four Kaioshins (in a plot involving Makaio and Makaioshin).
• Zeno and angels (only if they are involved in a decent plot and that includes a brief origin and explaining who they are).
• Tsufurujins.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:03 pm

Hmmm...as for character that they could make canon, my top 10 would probably be:

10) Janemba
An otherworldly entity that completely destroys the fabrics of heaven, hell, and the mortal world would be awesome to see

9) Bojack
A group of outlaws on the run from the Galactic Patrol. Though not a major threat, it would be interesting to see

8) Turles
I know, another evil saiyan, let alone an evil Goku. But how about him different and take from Xenoverse about how the Fruit of the Tree of Might is property of the Gods, and that he either stole it or was given it by some other force

7) Cooler
Freeza's Brother, and honestly a very likely candidate for canonization. Hell, they could even make him from U6 and have him be the "King Cold" to Frost

6) Tapion and Hirudegarn
Another fantastic concept. Maybe introduce him as that first mythical time traveler from U11 and have Hirudegarn the reason he did so: an evil so great he had to travel to its earliest point and defeat while it was young and weak

5) Slug
U6 is ripe for potential of evil Namekians. The Namekians of U7 are a peaceful, non-violent race. Make their U6 counterparts the opposite and let's see what happens

4) The Big Gete Star
This could be a threat from U3. Imagine a mechanical warrior that is constantly improving and adapting and cant be beaten the same way twice. Definitely a cool concept

3) Goku's Family
I think with the emotional weight of his new established origin in Broly, I think it would be interesting for Goku to encounter his family in the Otherworld. Or through some other methods

2) Baby
Baby was one of the few things I loved about GT. This life form that took over hosts and was created to exact revenge on Saiyans. With the Tuffle Twins in SDBH, it's always possible

1) The Shadow Dragons
I think the concept of the use of Dragonballs have consequences brings a lot of interesting ideas. Having them be these get out of jail free cards has gone on enough. Let their use carry some weight. Or have then become corrupted somehow.

Honorable mentions:
The former Kais- would be cool but doubt it will happen
The Namekian Book of Legends: a fascinating piece of lore that's remained rather forgotten
The previously erased universes: this has to happen if it has not already been with Android 17's wish. Theres plenty of potential to be had with them

BWri

Post by BWri » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:17 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Which Characters in the Rich Whole History of Dragon Ball do you want to see come back when Super Returns for a New Series?! :?:
You know, we'd like to see your top 10 too, though I think I can guess who #1 will be :wink: .

As for me, I want to start out by by issuing an ultimatum on my favorite character. I'd like for Piccolo to either be much more relevant to the plot and fighting or I'd like them to retire the character along with the rest of the old cast. I don't think there's any point in trotting out the greatest hits if its only for fan service.

Okay, that said:
#1 Piccolo - He's my #1 favorite, he was awesome in DBS Broly and there's so much more room for him to grow as a character and a fighter.
#2 Frost - I think there's potential to a good story for Frost. He's like an underdog Frieza. I'd like to see him get much stronger, gain a new form (maybe Platinum), and try for vengeance against Frieza and Vegeta.
#3 Hit - If they retire Piccolo I wouldn't mind Hit taking his place as the 3rd man on Goku's team. His fighting style is so unique and he's cooler than the underside of a pillow.
#4 Beerus - Still waiting for that Goku vs. Beerus fight to end 'em all.
#5 Ginyu Force - My favorite underused characters. They could be a good asset for Frieza as he builds his forces.
#6 Frieza
- This is the role I wanted from him since Whis brought him back. He's evil as heck still, but he's more of a nuisance than anything since Goku and Vegeta check his power, still plotting his revenge and uncontested rule of the universe.
#7 Cabba - A character with a lot of potential but underused. The anime should adapt the manga version so he's less of a pushover.
Alt. #7 Trunks - Decided to go with an alt here of Future Trunks. At this point, he and Cabba are somewhat interchangeable for me.
#8 Katopesla - Funny tokusatsu parody. I must be a huge fan of these if you look at my list.
#9 Great Saiyaman - Except use him in serious fights as well. He could be the Superman analog in the show and it would give Gohan something unique to the way he looks and fights. He could use technology and smarts in his fights.
#10 Grand Priest - I would really like this character to be put in a villainous role. It would have huge ramifications on the plot and could end up pitting Angels against GoDs or even Angels against Angels. Could lead to a big final arc with G&V finally surpassing Whis. Plus GP is just so cool-looking. He reminds of the smug Shin at the start of the Buu arc.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:52 am

I would love to see Zamasu come back. He was a great villain and personally I think that we haven't seen the last of him. He deserves more screentime since he is pretty much the most original and unique antagonist in all of Super, as well as its only big bad. My idea for an arc is that Zamasu could team up with a new villain (maybe some Demon character like Towa or Demigra) to dethrone Zeno. So, basically, what Super Dragon Ball Heroes is doing right now with "Mecha" Zamasu and Hearts, and I can't wait to see how that story will continue.

What's more, Zamasu (and Goku Black, obviously), amongst the characters introduced in Super, is by far the most popular, so much so that the episode in which he first appeared had the highest ratings in all of Super. If it is true that Toriyama and Toei care only about popularity like many here often claim, then Zamasu will 99% return in the future. There will be people who will be against bringing back villains, but Zamasu is not Freeza. Zamasu hasn't appeared for 50+ episodes and already came back once in literally the arc following his defeat. Zamasu is a villain who appeared in just 21 episodes. I think that they can afford bringing him back.

The reason I say that we haven't seen the last of Zamasu yet is because the Zamasu of Cell's timeline is still alive. I could see him playing a role in the future. Though I do think that the "Main" Zamasu, the one who appeared in the Future Trunks arc, is never coming back. I mean, he was erased by Zeno himself, how can you come back from that? Maybe the Future multiverse was included in Android 17's vaguely-stated wish at the end of the Tournament of Power, but I doubt that.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Hmmmm hard to say as a lot of them have already, at least spiritually.

If there was one I wanted it would have to be Dr. Wheelo. He's a pretty awsome and unique looking villain and has one of the best DB films imo. you could write him to be from Universe 3.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Cabba, Caulifla and Kale because I finally want my Planet Sadala storyline!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Kinokima wrote:Cabba, Caulifla and Kale because I finally want my Planet Sadala storyline!
Truly Yes Kinokima, if their are any characters in a Super 2.0 Series that have the Highest Likelihood to return that are outside of the Universe 7 cast, it be these 3 New Generation Young Saiyans! :thumbup:

If Toei does not have then return or even have some-kind of arc similar to a Planet Sadala or even a U6 style arc exploring these characters, that be the most shocking missed opportunity Toei could do.
My #1 in DB!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:44 pm

BWri wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:Which Characters in the Rich Whole History of Dragon Ball do you want to see come back when Super Returns for a New Series?! :?:
You know, we'd like to see your top 10 too, though I think I can guess who #1 will be :wink: .

As for me, I want to start out by by issuing an ultimatum on my favorite character. I'd like for Piccolo to either be much more relevant to the plot and fighting or I'd like them to retire the character along with the rest of the old cast. I don't think there's any point in trotting out the greatest hits if its only for fan service.

Okay, that said:
#1 Piccolo - He's my #1 favorite, he was awesome in DBS Broly and there's so much more room for him to grow as a character and a fighter.
#2 Frost - I think there's potential to a good story for Frost. He's like an underdog Frieza. I'd like to see him get much stronger, gain a new form (maybe Platinum), and try for vengeance against Frieza and Vegeta.
#3 Hit - If they retire Piccolo I wouldn't mind Hit taking his place as the 3rd man on Goku's team. His fighting style is so unique and he's cooler than the underside of a pillow.
#4 Beerus - Still waiting for that Goku vs. Beerus fight to end 'em all.
#5 Ginyu Force - My favorite underused characters. They could be a good asset for Frieza as he builds his forces.
#6 Frieza
- This is the role I wanted from him since Whis brought him back. He's evil as heck still, but he's more of a nuisance than anything since Goku and Vegeta check his power, still plotting his revenge and uncontested rule of the universe.
#7 Cabba - A character with a lot of potential but underused. The anime should adapt the manga version so he's less of a pushover.
Alt. #7 Trunks - Decided to go with an alt here of Future Trunks. At this point, he and Cabba are somewhat interchangeable for me.
#8 Katopesla - Funny tokusatsu parody. I must be a huge fan of these if you look at my list.
#9 Great Saiyaman - Except use him in serious fights as well. He could be the Superman analog in the show and it would give Gohan something unique to the way he looks and fights. He could use technology and smarts in his fights.
#10 Grand Priest - I would really like this character to be put in a villainous role. It would have huge ramifications on the plot and could end up pitting Angels against GoDs or even Angels against Angels. Could lead to a big final arc with G&V finally surpassing Whis. Plus GP is just so cool-looking. He reminds of the smug Shin at the start of the Buu arc.
I appreciate Much the gesture for My list BWri, your a good friend and indeed likely everyone knows who my #1 would be indeed. :angel:

Still I rather wait abit to make this thread about other fan's list cause like my Comic book Forms this give the opportunity for discussion to in-gag the Fandom and see what characters fans want to see come back and how the Super story might go forward from fan's perspectives.

Now going to Your List, I agree with the Ultimatum perspective and that can apply to many characters any fan likes, if Toei does not of the desire to really move them forward or progress story for them either in power and development, they they need to spot what some fans might consider being spinning their wheels on them if its just flash fan service showings of them, just makes fans more justifiably upset.

Beerus, Frieza and Grand Priest it is Very Certain they will be back in the next series easy and hopefully they fufill the role you hope they get or aleast for the Grand Priest if not evil then may as an elder Guide to the Universes if and when U7 and other Universe characters travel togetehr to explore and fight new, exotic story plots and characters.

Piccolo I think has allot more room now thanks to the ToP, the Intro of U6 Namekins and what you are saying with his showing in the Broly Movie. Threw the Namekins of both U7 and U6 their can be plenty of deep interesting storys to tell in how they are connected, their mystic connections to the Dragon Balls and new unique ways that they are uniquely special to in gaining new levels of power to match with the best of the others.

I like Katopesla as well too, BIG Super Sentai Fan and honestly I can see them using him in a form of Alliance with the Pride Troopers in Policing Adventures between both Universes and Training with them as well.

Great Saiyaman/Gohan is a rip ground for development, Gohan had grand development thanks to the ToP and if Toei is smart they can combine his Great Saiyaman persona with having adventures with the Pride Troopers in Training and being his own special Agent of Justice in Both Universes and in future endeavors!

Cabba Easy would have any future use is High, espically going with Vegeta and the U6 girls going forward is his likley story.

Hit allot of needed justice that Toei needs to be giving him after the Nerfing he seem to get from the ToP. :problem:

He is honestly still the Top Tier Champion of U6 and any story going forward in a Best of the Best ideal of Fighters from around the Universe, Hit is the Likely Man for that Job and should be in the Same Rankings with the Likes of Goku and Jiren, but going by again his own specialties in mastery and assassin styles of fighting and lifestyle.

I can See The Ginyu Force being Resurrected somehow to become part of Frieza's new forces since they have as much desire to get revenge on the Earth heroes and see to the Greatest of Frieza's Empire as well!

Frost can be the same, yes his 1st story would be to get revenge on Frieza, but likely threw Frieza they can strike a real alliance to expanded their power into both U7 and U6, but this time out in the open for Frost.

Alt. #7 Trunks with both him and Mai has allot of going for the both of them, honestly they are both some of the most like characters in all DB and their are so many positives that they can be used for, if this is Future Trunks we are talking about! 8)
My #1 in DB!

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 pm

1,- Caulifla, I would like a plot as disciples of Goku

2.- Hit, Assassin's missions and scenarios

3.- kale, her story and how she met caulifla

4.- cabba, a story about sadala

5.- universe 9, I liked your designs

6.- nameks u6

7.- zamasu, past history of how met gowasu

8.- jako

9.- pride troppers

10.- katopesla or kamikaze fireballs, episodes gag

FrioPolar

Post by FrioPolar » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:32 pm

1-Broly
2-Cheelai
3-Kale
4-Caulifla
5-Android 17
6-Future Trunks
7-Jiren
8-Toppo
9-Hit
10-Zamasu

They are characters that I liked and I would like to see more of them.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Hmmmm hard to say as a lot of them have already, at least spiritually.

If there was one I wanted it would have to be Dr. Wheelo. He's a pretty awsome and unique looking villain and has one of the best DB films imo. you could write him to be from Universe 3.

Honestly this would be an Excellent Idea in how to Intro Dr. Wheelo into the Canon of the DB Mythos threw a Super 2.0 series Story-line Lord Frieza! :thumbup:

So having a way to incorporate them with Universe 3 in both original and unique new ways either as a Villain of U3 or a new Lead Scientist of the Universe would work in so many unique and interestingly ways!
My #1 in DB!

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:46 am

although I will say that bojack seems like a boring character, I do not think so his gang is, that I would like zangya to be saved this time and form the part of caulifla's gang

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:14 pm

1. Frieza. Yes, he will definitely be back, but I want him to come back and actually get a major fight. He really hasn't gotten a good 1v1 since RoF.
2. Broly. Another one who will most likely be back one day or another. I want him to actually get a major role in a future arc, possibly deciding whether he should side with Goku or Frieza, as it seems both want him on their side.
3. Jiren. I want to see him possibly fight Broly in the future. Maybe they will do another tournament for fun, but this time only bring the true strongest of the universe.
4. Hit. Seeing more of his assassination work, or possible help form the future would be nice.
5. U6 saiyans. There is a lot more to explore with them and their planet. Seeing Kale and Broly together would be interesting, and possibly even having them fight, maybe in that tournament I mentioned above.
6. Frost. Would work as an antagonist of a U6 arc, possibly with a new form, maybe one that look's like Cooler's 5th form. I'm not sure if I would want him to have a golden form as it would make Frieza's less special, and the 5th form Cooler design can appease feans, similar to how Kale appeased some Broly fans.
7. Gine/Bardock. I just want to see their reaction to current Goku, and how he had to help kill Raditz, lmao.
8. 17. He is strong enough to be relevant and has a cool personality.
9. Badass Gohan. He is his own character, as nerd Gohan is his other half.
10. Tarble. They keep mentioning him every once in a while, might as well see him again.

BWri

Post by BWri » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:56 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I appreciate Much the gesture for My list BWri, your a good friend and indeed likely everyone knows who my #1 would be indeed. :angel:
No problem and thanks! :thumbup:
Still I rather wait abit to make this thread about other fan's list cause like my Comic book Forms this give the opportunity for discussion to in-gag the Fandom and see what characters fans want to see come back and how the Super story might go forward from fan's perspectives.
That's understandable. I'll pop in every so often to check for your list. Everyone else is posting interesting suggestions too so no prob.
Beerus, Frieza and Grand Priest it is Very Certain they will be back in the next series easy and hopefully they fufill the role you hope they get or aleast for the Grand Priest if not evil then may as an elder Guide to the Universes if and when U7 and other Universe characters travel togetehr to explore and fight new, exotic story plots and characters.
I actually wouldn't mind if GP remained benevolent. I just want to see him fight. With him being 5th strongest in the heirarchy, I hope he eventually fights someone above himself.
Piccolo I think has allot more room now thanks to the ToP, the Intro of U6 Namekins and what you are saying with his showing in the Broly Movie. Threw the Namekins of both U7 and U6 their can be plenty of deep interesting storys to tell in how they are connected, their mystic connections to the Dragon Balls and new unique ways that they are uniquely special to in gaining new levels of power to match with the best of the others.
I'm hoping this new development on New Namek leads to something for Piccolo, as it stands its doubtful though.
I like Katopesla as well too, BIG Super Sentai Fan and honestly I can see them using him in a form of Alliance with the Pride Troopers in Policing Adventures between both Universes and Training with them as well.
You're speaking my language lol. One of the best parts of ToP for me was the addition of so many super sentai and tokusatsu-like characters.
Hit allot of needed justice that Toei needs to be giving him after the Nerfing he seem to get from the ToP. :problem:
Well, he's still quite powerful, but the Dragon Ball formula always brings new threats so he had to get the Piccolo/Tien treatment, but he still looked good at least, being competitive against the likes of Jiren.
He is honestly still the Top Tier Champion of U6 and any story going forward in a Best of the Best ideal of Fighters from around the Universe, Hit is the Likely Man for that Job and should be in the Same Rankings with the Likes of Goku and Jiren, but going by again his own specialties in mastery and assassin styles of fighting and lifestyle.
Agreed
I can See The Ginyu Force being Resurrected somehow to become part of Frieza's new forces since they have as much desire to get revenge on the Earth heroes and see to the Greatest of Frieza's Empire as well!

Frost can be the same, yes his 1st story would be to get revenge on Frieza, but likely threw Frieza they can strike a real alliance to expanded their power into both U7 and U6, but this time out in the open for Frost.
Yeah, if Frieza was smart he'd expand his empire with these moves, though Frost likely won't trust him anymore, but that was the lessons Frieza wanted to teach him after all.
Alt. #7 Trunks with both him and Mai has allot of going for the both of them, honestly they are both some of the most like characters in all DB and their are so many positives that they can be used for, if this is Future Trunks we are talking about! 8)
Yup, future Trunks. It's weird because now we'll have 2 future Trunks and 3 Trunks in total. Future Trunks must be quite strong now if he gets to train against himself all the time.
Tai Lung wrote:although I will say that bojack seems like a boring character, I do not think so his gang is, that I would like zangya to be saved this time and form the part of caulifla's gang
Good one! I've always liked Bojack's group. Their designs are top notch and Gokua and Bojack both have Super Saiyan-like transformations. Maybe they all do.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:11 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:I would love to see Zamasu come back. He was a great villain and personally I think that we haven't seen the last of him. He deserves more screentime since he is pretty much the most original and unique antagonist in all of Super, as well as its only big bad. My idea for an arc is that Zamasu could team up with a new villain (maybe some Demon character like Towa or Demigra) to dethrone Zeno. So, basically, what Super Dragon Ball Heroes is doing right now with "Mecha" Zamasu and Hearts, and I can't wait to see how that story will continue.

What's more, Zamasu (and Goku Black, obviously), amongst the characters introduced in Super, is by far the most popular, so much so that the episode in which he first appeared had the highest ratings in all of Super. If it is true that Toriyama and Toei care only about popularity like many here often claim, then Zamasu will 99% return in the future. There will be people who will be against bringing back villains, but Zamasu is not Freeza. Zamasu hasn't appeared for 50+ episodes and already came back once in literally the arc following his defeat. Zamasu is a villain who appeared in just 21 episodes. I think that they can afford bringing him back.

The reason I say that we haven't seen the last of Zamasu yet is because the Zamasu of Cell's timeline is still alive. I could see him playing a role in the future. Though I do think that the "Main" Zamasu, the one who appeared in the Future Trunks arc, is never coming back. I mean, he was erased by Zeno himself, how can you come back from that? Maybe the Future multiverse was included in Android 17's vaguely-stated wish at the end of the Tournament of Power, but I doubt that.
The inmortal Zamasu from Trunks new future is still alive but sealed. What happened to the Goku Black from that timeline remains a mystery.

head_cha_la
Not-So-Newbie

Post by head_cha_la » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:20 pm

1 - Caulifla/Kale
2 - Kyabe
3 - Broly
4 - Hit
5 - Champa/Vados
6 - Frost

Sorry, I only have a Top 6

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:25 pm

head_cha_la wrote:1 - Caulifla/Kale
2 - Kyabe
3 - Broly
4 - Hit
5 - Champa/Vados
6 - Frost

Sorry, I only have a Top 6
No Need to be Sorry, Thanks for Including who you did, Nice List! :angel:

After seeing the Broly Movie I am now on-board with Hoping that the Movie Super Broly is Cannon and I hope he has a comeback. I won't say much more to keep from spoilers but indeed I was Very Impressed with his character in the Movie, he Deserves to be Canon and be apart of the Mainstream Mythos Allot! 8)
My #1 in DB!

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am

-Monaka.
-Dr. Rota.
-Watagash.
-Barry Kahn.
-The chef that cooked for Beerus and Whis on Bulma's ship back in the Battle of Gods saga.
-Princess Snake.
-Maron.
-Farmer with Shotgun.
-Otokosuki.
-One of the drag queens Ribrianne attacked in episode 91.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:40 am

Torturephile wrote:-Monaka.
-Dr. Rota.
-Watagash.
-Barry Kahn.
-The chef that cooked for Beerus and Whis on Bulma's ship back in the Battle of Gods saga.
-Princess Snake.
-Maron.
-Farmer with Shotgun.
-Otokosuki.
-One of the drag queens Ribrianne attacked in episode 91.
Thanks for the List Torturephile! :)

Honestly it be interesting what a modern day writer might do with Princess Snake, if their could be another afterlife adventure or mission, no necessarily being about a character dying, Snake should again be brought back into the story and get some more backstory ontop of it.

I'm certain a major amount of the Fanbase, including me wants to know what Dr. Rota could really do. I get him a talking about his power was mostly a lighthearted moment, but in the hands of a creative writer he could become pretty could. Having a set of unique powers that does not draw heavy on Ki Strength Power, Magic, Psychic abilities, maybe Warping Reality, the Possibilities to draw from like that of X-Men or DC Meta-Human characters are endless! 8)

It be a cool Irony if The Farmer with the Gun, after his run-in with Radiz took up a new leaf and became a Weapon's designer to create weapons to fight Cosmic Level Beings, that be Awesome! :lol:

Honestly the Citizens of Universe 2 like the 2 Ribrianne meet in Episode 91 is one of the main focus I would want to see in Any Future Adventure/Journey arcs we would get into the Universes, Universe 2 citizens telling why their Universe believes what they believe and how the Brianne, The Fireballs and the other fighters became their Champions! :angel:
My #1 in DB!