Kai Episode 124 (05 October 2014)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Re: Kai Episode 124 (05 October 2014)

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Sailors @ Would you happen to have the Full Colour scan of this page?
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

gregorthegame
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gregorthegame » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Drayenko wrote:I don't post much, but it's funny when people just want to criticize EVERYTHING.

This is the best drawn Ending out of the three, and it actually looks good. The song, I don't like it so much but hopefully will grow on me.
I agree with you man.. Some people just critique everything.. While I do not think the Buu arc has been handled well, some people just nitpick everything, yet they keep watching. I remember another thread someone posted pics of their reaction to the episode.. That's just... Odd.

With that being said, everyone will have different reactions and opinions obviously, it's human nature.. Anyways still wishing they just would have reanimated this whole thing with a different soundtrack. It's a shame I enjoyed Yamamoto even though he pretty much stole all of his music.. But TOEI should have known that going in using Yamamoto.. It's been known for years.
PS3 ID: GregorTheGame

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 am

gregorthegame wrote: I remember another thread someone posted pics of their reaction to the episode.. That's just... Odd.

With that being said, everyone will have different reactions and opinions obviously, it's human nature..
My partner screencapped me on Skype watching the episode. Excuse me for wanting to bring a little humor to a thread. Fuck me.

If you understand people have differing opinions then surely you understand a forum exists for discussion and one person's 'nitpick' is a genuine concern to another.

Why do I have to keep reiterating that? It's not difficult to comprehend. At least complaining about an episode offers something worthwhile, while complaining about complaining is just asinine and tiresome.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

gregorthegame
Not-So-Newbie

Post by gregorthegame » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 am

AjayLikesGaming wrote:
gregorthegame wrote: I remember another thread someone posted pics of their reaction to the episode.. That's just... Odd.

With that being said, everyone will have different reactions and opinions obviously, it's human nature..
My partner screencapped me on Skype watching the episode. Excuse me for wanting to bring a little humor to a thread. Fuck me.

If you understand people have differing opinions then surely you understand a forum exists for discussion and one person's 'nitpick' is a genuine concern to another.

Why do I have to keep reiterating that? It's not difficult to comprehend. At least complaining about an episode offers something worthwhile, while complaining about complaining is just asinine and tiresome.
What is tiresome is people nitpicking little things such as a subtitle haikishin.. Who cares dude... Close enough. Also, you have to understand I think it was odd you posted screen shots. My opinion. Talk about the episode not posting screen shots of yourself. It's not humor, it's weird. MY OPINION. Want to talk about opinionss?? That is mine.

As you said I do understand people's complaints with certain things... However I think some people just go too far with little things. Is that wrong to say? No... Again it's MY OPINION... And you're arguing with MY OPINION.

We can go in circles here man. I'm done replying to you about this topic. Just know I thought that you posing pics of yourself was very odd. Let that sink in and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt that way. Again, MY OPINION.

On to my main point now... Hopefully these future episodes of Kai pick up.. Haven't caught todays episode yet, hopefully it has been better than the last few episodes
PS3 ID: GregorTheGame

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:09 am

Are you capable of forming a coherent argument or are you going to continue to personally attack me?

Typing 'MY OPINION' in all caps doesn't add weight to your point. You haven't made one yet. You've literally just reiterated the same thing you said before without addressing any of my points.

Utterly worthless conversation. I'm very happy you're done replying. Thanks bud.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:18 am

Both of you are acting absolutely ridiculously. Knock it off.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:49 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Sailors @ Would you happen to have the Full Colour scan of this page?
There you go:

James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.