Super Episode 107 (17 September 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gig
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Super Episode 107 (17 September 2017)

Post by Gig » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 am

ekrolo2 wrote:
Gig wrote:
HybridSaiyan wrote:I can't believe the amount of death beams Frost fired at Roshi and not an ounce of blood was exposed...
Are you forgetting the "non-killing rule", and that Frost expressly said he's holding back, trying to not kill his opponents?
And are you forgetting that you can cut some one up without killing them? That's what Freeza did to Piccolo when he purposefully took his sweet ass time taking him down and Piccolo looked shreded. Hell, even Super had Gohan get clearly visible holes blown through him when Freeza death beamed him in F.
While we are not sure Frost and Frieza's techiniques are 100% the same (e.g. Frieza's version may be more adapt to pass through things, who knows), and while I don't actually remember that scene with Piccolo at the moment, I can guess that Frieza (unlike Frost) had no problem accepting Piccolo or Gohan may have died as a side effect of his torture.
In real word, you cannot shoot someone in one leg with a gun and be 100% sure he will not die, e.g. he may blood to death... however, Gohan's holes did not bleed IIRC, maybe the heat cauterized the wounds or it was just censorship.

However, probably we shouldn't focus too much on details: also U6 tournament had the no-killing rule, and Frost did open a large hole in Piccolo's chest...
We don't know if Frost knew about Namekians' regenerative abilities back then... and strangely we have seen Piccolo dying with much less externally visible damage, while he managed to survive easily that time. Better do to not think too much about extreme coherency...

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:21 am

JazzMazz wrote:Don't take IGN seriously, they rated episode 100 the best episode of the tournament and praised it as one of the best episodes of Super.
Man, what a poor judgement they have :lol:
Sandubadear wrote:Can someone PM me all these comics?
snpaa wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:lol: :clap:

I'm second to that.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Noah wrote:
JazzMazz wrote:Don't take IGN seriously, they rated episode 100 the best episode of the tournament and praised it as one of the best episodes of Super.
Man, what a poor judgement they have :lol:
Sandubadear wrote:Can someone PM me all these comics?
snpaa wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:lol: :clap:

I'm second to that.
Still waiting for the source of these comics.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:18 am

OMG Roshi and Vegeta actually teamed up :clap: :clap: :clap: