Super Episode 118 (3 December 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallKing
Regular

Re: Super Episode 118 (3 December 2017)

Post by DragonBallKing » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Gig wrote:What do you think that "Say something" Beerus said was for?
- To Champa, as "You should have said something to me."
- To himself, as "I should have said something to him."
- To himself, as "I should talk about something else, I don't want people to understand I'm feeling sad."
- To the show writers, as "Show something else, aim that camera somewhere else! Go ahead with the tournament, let me alone."
Or a combination of them?
Well most people including Geekdom101 think beerus was referring to himself, although I can understand why some would think It's a fourth wall break.
Check out my MAL page: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RapeHorse

Original Dragon Ball arcs ranking: 23rd Budokai, Saiyan, 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, Freeza, Piccolo Daimao, 22nd Budokai, DB Hunt, Cell, Buu

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 pm

PsionicWarrior wrote:10/10

One of the best written and best directed episode of the whole TOP. I have almost no complaints, thank you for finally making me appreciate U2, for giving us a great fights full of DB mythology and characters dignity. I don't care about Super's mistakes in previous episodes, this episode is solid definitive proof these guys can make great Dragon Ball. Man, out of 118 eps, if like 80 were this level, Super would be one of the best animes around airing now.

Congrats again and please don't make 10 crap episodes now lol
This! 100% I was quite surprised by this one. It's what happens when they finally use all the tools in their basket rather than relying on the same tricks over and over.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:15 am

A lot of people have probably already seen videos like this, but I found a compilation of all the fights between Gohan,Piccolo, and the U6 Namekians finishing with the one in this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0RIevChpP4

Even though I thought the U6 Namekians were seriously underutilized, watching the fight all together makes it much better overall.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:23 am

Zagacious wrote:A lot of people have probably already seen videos like this, but I found a compilation of all the fights between Gohan,Piccolo, and the U6 Namekians finishing with the one in this episode:
It's not availlable anymore.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?