Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Khin
I Live Here

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Khin » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:40 am

Noah wrote:Considering today characters like Whis, Vados, Beerus and Champa, battle powers would be in the trillions already?
I have them at the quadrillion range.But i personally won't bother making any lists for Androids arc and beyond anymore.

So how where do you guys put Gohan [After getting healed by Dende] at ? He seems to get significantly stronger that Vegeta thought they might have a little chance against 2nd Form Freeza.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:28 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
Noah wrote:Considering today characters like Whis, Vados, Beerus and Champa, battle powers would be in the trillions already?
I have them at the quadrillion range.But i personally won't bother making any lists for Androids arc and beyond anymore.

So how where do you guys put Gohan [After getting healed by Dende] at ? He seems to get significantly stronger that Vegeta thought they might have a little chance against 2nd Form Freeza.
I typically stick him at around 400,000~500,000. He's strong, but he still needs rage boosts to compete with Freeza's forms.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote: So how where do you guys put Gohan [After getting healed by Dende] at ? He seems to get significantly stronger that Vegeta thought they might have a little chance against 2nd Form Freeza.
as I already stated in the other thread, i put gohan about 10% higher than 1st FF
gohan ~= 600,000
1st FF ~= 530,000
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Small thing I just noticed: during the final battle with Cell, Gohan says his ki has been cut in half due to his injuries. But, at Goku's urging, he still manages to overpower Cell's Kamehameha near the end by apparently boosting himself somehow. It's possible that he was lying about being at half power... but he was obviously very injured, with a broken arm, and we've seen less severe injuries than that cause a 50% or more drop in ki. So he was probably telling the truth. This implies that Gohan got over twice as strong in that moment just by being "rage-boosted". We never saw the hypothetical maximum power Gohan would be capable of, which is his full SS2 power (rather than half) + a rage boost. That puts some Buu arc statements in a different light:

Chapter: 458 (DBZ 264), P4.4-6
Goku: “Ah! Wait, Gohan. I have 2 more senzu; you should eat 1. You used up a lot of stamina earlier. [ ] Get angry, Gohan…Remember how you got angry and fought Cell, and draw out all of the power you have. If you do that, you won’t lose to anyone in the entire world! Not to anyone…"
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:11 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote:Small thing I just noticed: during the final battle with Cell, Gohan says his ki has been cut in half due to his injuries. But, at Goku's urging, he still manages to overpower Cell's Kamehameha near the end by apparently boosting himself somehow. It's possible that he was lying about being at half power... but he was obviously very injured, with a broken arm, and we've seen less severe injuries than that cause a 50% or more drop in ki. So he was probably telling the truth. This implies that Gohan got over twice as strong in that moment just by being "rage-boosted". We never saw the hypothetical maximum power Gohan would be capable of, which is his full SS2 power (rather than half) + a rage boost. That puts some Buu arc statements in a different light:

Goku: “Ah! Wait, Gohan. I have 2 more senzu; you should eat 1. You used up a lot of stamina earlier. [ ] Get angry, Gohan…Remember how you got angry and fought Cell, and draw out all of the power you have. If you do that, you won’t lose to anyone in the entire world! Not to anyone…"
So you're saying that the "rage boost" Gohan recieves post-injury is enough to make up the difference between Super Perfect cell and his weakened selfuring the beam struggle? Are you also saying that this same boost could put a full-power SSJ2 Enraged Gohan over SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? Forgive me for being confused.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:Small thing I just noticed: during the final battle with Cell, Gohan says his ki has been cut in half due to his injuries. But, at Goku's urging, he still manages to overpower Cell's Kamehameha near the end by apparently boosting himself somehow. It's possible that he was lying about being at half power... but he was obviously very injured, with a broken arm, and we've seen less severe injuries than that cause a 50% or more drop in ki. So he was probably telling the truth. This implies that Gohan got over twice as strong in that moment just by being "rage-boosted". We never saw the hypothetical maximum power Gohan would be capable of, which is his full SS2 power (rather than half) + a rage boost. That puts some Buu arc statements in a different light:

So you're saying that the "rage boost" Gohan recieves post-injury is enough to make up the difference between Super Perfect cell and his weakened selfuring the beam struggle? Are you also saying that this same boost could put a full-power SSJ2 Enraged Gohan over SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? Forgive me for being confused.
Yes, that's what I think is implied.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Tectorman
Regular

Post by Tectorman » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:41 am

My theory is that Gohan was indeed down to half his power level because of the busted arm, but only at that moment.

Gohan at this point is still governed by his emotions. His anger is what's helpful, so that's what the Z Fighters emphasize, but I think he's still governed by all of his emotions.

So after Cell prepares to self-destruct and Gohan can't stop him, his confidence takes a significant hit, and he's down to, say, 80% of full.

Then Goku sacrifices himself to fix Gohan's mistake. A bittersweet victory that crushes the poor kid further, putting him at 65%.

Then Cell comes back, able to teleport and stronger than ever. Gohan let his arrogance get the better of him and has literally no positive benefit to show for it. Let's call that 55%.

Then he takes the hit to his arm and drops down to 50%. As he says, his power is at half and he can't use his arm. I just think that the repeated blows to his confidence are what did most of the work to drag him down to that level, with the busted arm merely being the straw on the camel's back.

Then Goku encourages him and boosts his confidence back up. I think Gohan began firing that Kamehameha at, not the 50% that was true but only specifically when he made that statement, but rather close to his full power. 85-ish% and climbing after Goku tells him not to worry about wrecking the Earth, and finally going to the most he could muster, 95%, after Vegeta gave him the opening he needed.
Twilight: My library?! My library!! Do you have any idea how many books I had in there?!
Lord Tirek: How many, little princess?
Twilight: Over NINE THOUSAND!!!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:56 am

I more or less agree with Tectorman. Someone's ki/PL is almost if not just as much a mental thing as a physical one, and I think Gohan was weakened partially because of his injury but also because he became disheartened. Otherwise he was still okay in terms of stamina, and through an emotional burst he managed to recall his full power (and maybe more) to finish off Cell in that crucial moment.
If their god-power were somehow "converted" and represented on the same scale as the other characters, then... yeah, probably. My made-up figures place everyone from SS3 Gotenks through Super Vegetto in the low hundreds of billions already, and I'm pretty conservative compared to a lot of other number-spinners.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:59 am

Hey Kaboom, what's your opinion on the recent state of affairs in Super? Namely how strong base/SS Goku/Vegeta are relative to earlier characters, and how strong KK x10 Goku and Hit are compared to Beerus, Champa, Whis, and Vados. Or do you just not care?
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:09 am

RandomGuy96 wrote:Or do you just not care?
Yeah, I've pretty much stopped caring thanks to the SSGSS Kaio-Ken. It was cool, but it basically stabbed to death any hope of all the previous power comparisons still working.

I guess the only thing that could salvage it is if they explicitly established somehow that Goku and Vegeta had to basically "start from the bottom" with their new training-created godly power, and are way weaker at SSGSS now than Goku was as a SSG against Beerus. It would make some other past things inconsistent, but at least it would fix the newer problems and allow some sense moving forward.

But as far as I know nothing like that's happened and I doubt it will. So for the foreseeable future, Super's joined GT in the "not even gonna bother" pile when it comes to power levels, and I'll try to just be content with the relatively consistent movies instead.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:35 am

I'm starting to wonder if part of the issue is that Super is combining the movies with Toyotarou's U6 arc. When I re-read the manga from the start, I remembered that Goku didn't absorb the SSG power in the BOG synopsis and the RF arc was skipped completely. So the manga never shows base/Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta as being extremely strong (or any stronger) and Super Saiyan Blue hasn't been compared to Beerus and Whis. Kaboom's idea that they are starting from the bottom again and still far off Beerus and Whis might work.

The only issue is that Super Saiyan Blue was said to surpass Super Saiyan God. But that was only in narration, I guess.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:35 pm

To try and make sense of Super, the manga is the only source that's consistent with no contradictions, so far. Even if the SSJB Kaioken x10 happens, it wouldm«t contradict anything since there's no percentage talk from Beerus whatsoever.

The 6-10-15 scale, seems very much null in Super. The lack of those important percentages comparisons in both the manga and the anime is very telling. We know Mr.Toriyama didn't had Super in mind, not even RoF when he wrote(re-wrote) BoG.

In the manga Beerus just calls SSJG an entertaining opponent. That gives us a huge range. To a being so powerful, even an opponent at 20% of his full power would be entertainment, since he doesn't have any competition.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Well, this is the Ultimate Power Levels Guide by me. I don't speak english very well but I give you the Power Levels right now. Let's begin with the First Arc on the Manga.

Green color means characters that are city or mountains busters.
Blue color means planet busters.
Red color means solar systems or Universe busters.

01 - EMPEROR PILAF SAGA:

The beggining of Dragon Ball. The Emperor Freezer kills the Saiyan survivor.

Kakarotto カカロット - 2
Freezer フリーザ - 530,000

Bardock バーダック - 10,000

Jaco The Galactic Patrolman 銀河パトロール ジャコ - 800
Galactic King 銀河王 - 5,000

Kakarot, named as Son Goku by his "father" Son Gohan, is crashed by Bulma. The first Arc begins now.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 60
Kame'Sen'Nin 亀仙人 - 142

Yamcha ヤムチャ - 40
Gyumao 牛魔王 - 97

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 600 (Ozharu)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

02 - RED RIBBON ARMY SAGA:

The 21°Tenkaichi Budokai. Kame'Sen'Nin wins Son Goku.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 145
Kuririn クリリン - 110
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 85
Kame'Sen'Nin 亀仙人 - 142

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 1,450 (Ozharu)

Son Goku versus the Red Ribbon Army.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 148
Hatchan ハッチャン - 240

General Blue ブルー将軍 - 142
Aralé Norimaki 則巻アラレ - 230

Tao Pai Pai 桃白白 - 159
KarinSama カリン - 195
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 165

Fortunate Teller Baba mini-Arc.

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 145

__________________________________________________________________________________

03 - EARTH DEMON SAGA:

The 22° Tenkaichi Budokai begins.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 180
Kuririn クリリン - 144
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 125
Kame'Sen'Nin 亀仙人 - 152

Tsuru'Sen'Nin 鶴仙人 - 120
Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 180

Final battle againts Piccolo Daimao.

Yajirobe ヤジロベー - 179

Tambourine タンボリン - 175
Drum ドラム- 209

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 260 (Sacred Water)
Piccolo Daimao ピッコロ大魔王 - 260 (Young)

Mr. Popo - 284
God 神 - 310

The 23° Tenkaichi Budokai begins. Final battle againts Piccolo.

Chi Chi チチ - 137
Tao Pai Pai 桃白白: 210 (Cyborg)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 319
Piccolo ピッコロ - 314

Kuririn クリリン - 189
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 153
Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 229

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 350 (Without weights)
Piccolo ピッコロ - 345 (Without weights)

Kamehameha 足からかめはめ波 - 910 [Son Goku]

04 - SUPER SAIYAN SAGA:

The Saiyan Raditz is on the Planet Earth searchin for Kakarot, his brother.

Farmer 農家 - 5
Piccolo ピッコロ - 332
Raditz ラディッツ - 1,220
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 334

Son Gokū 孫 悟空: 416 (Without weights)
Piccolo ピッコロ: 408 (Without weights)

Kamehameha 足からかめはめ波 - 924 [Son Goku]
Makankosappo 魔貫光殺砲 - 1,330 [Piccolo]

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 1,307 (Enraged)

Death of Son Goku. Training of the Z Warriors.

Piccolo ピッコロ - 329
Kame'Sen'Nin 亀仙人 - 139
Kuririn クリリン - 206
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 177
Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 250

KaioSama 北の界王 - 3,500

Saiyan arrival.

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 981
Piccolo ピッコロ - 1,220
Kuririn クリリン - 1,083
Cultiwars 栽培マン - 1,200

Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 1,750
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 1,290
Piccolo ピッコロ - 2,500
Kuririn クリリン - 1,420
Nappa ナッパ - 4,600

Masenko 龍拳 - 2,800 [Son Gohan]

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 5,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 8,210
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 16,420 (Kaioken)

Final battle for the Planet Earth.

Vegeta ベジータ - 18,000
Kamehameha 足からかめはめ波 - 26,630 [Son Goku - Kaiokenx3]
Kamehameha 足からかめはめ波 - 32,840 [Son Goku - Kaioken x4]

Vegeta ベジータ - 4,000 (Artificial Moon)
Vegeta ベジータ - 40,000 (Ozharu)
Yajirobe ヤジロベー - 320

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯: 2,100 (Ozharu)

Planet Namek.

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 1,495
Kuririn クリリン - 1,510

Kiwi キュイ - 18,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 24,000

Namekian warriors 戦士タイプ - 1,000
Namekian warriors 戦士タイ - 3,000 (Max. Power)
Dodoria ドドリア - 22,000
Zarbón ザーボン - 23,500
Zarbón ザーボン - 28,100 (Transformed)

Gurd グルド - 1,120
Kuririn クリリン - 11,000
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 12,000

Vegeta ベジータ - 30,000
Reakum リクーム - 48,000

Son Goku on Planet Namek.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 5,000
Butta バター - 48,000
Jisu ジース - 48,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 90,000

Captain Ginyu ギニュー - 120,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 180,000 (Kaioken)
Nail ネイル - 42,000

Freezer フリーザ - 530,000

Capitán Ginyu ギニュー - 23,000 (Body change)

The Emperor Freezer versus Vegeta, Son Gohan, Kuririn and Piccolo.

Kuririn クリリン - 23,250
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 200,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 250,000

Freezer フリーザ - 1,060,000 (Second form)

Piccolo ピッコロ - 1,100,000 (Without weights)
Freezer フリーザ - 1,590,000 (Third form)
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 900,000 (Zenkai + Enraged)
Freezer フリーザ - 2,120,000 (Final form)
Vegeta ベジータ - 1,630,000 (Zenkai)

Son Goku versus Emperor Freezer.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 3,000,000
Freezer フリーザ - 60,000,000 (50% Power)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 60,000,000 (Kaiokenx20)
GenkiDama 元気玉 - 90,000,000 [Son Goku]

Son Goku is the legendary Super Saiyan. The Final Battle begins right now.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 150,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Freezer フリーザ - 120,000,000 (100% Power)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

05 - ARTIFICIAL HUMANS ARC:

Son Goku is death. The cyborgs versus the Z warriors.

Jinzoningen #18 人造人間18号 - 175,000,000
Jinzoningen #17 人造人間17号 - 175,000,000
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 145,500,000 (Super Saiyan)

A boy from the future arrives.

Freezer フリーザ - 2,400,000
Korudo Daio コルド大王 - 2,100,000

Trunks トランクス - 5
Trunks トランクス - 150,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 152,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Two androids attack the South City.

Kuririn クリリン - 26,200
Piccolo ピッコロ - 10,000,000
Yamcha ヤムチャ - 24,000
Dr. Gero Dr. ゲロ - 62,000,000
Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 36,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 3,800,000

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 85,00,000 (Super Saiyan)
Jinzoningen #19 人造人間19号 - 60,000,000 (Absorbed ki)

Vegeta ベジータ - 3,200,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 160,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Piccolo ピッコロ - 78,000,000 (Without weights)

Android Battle.

Jinzoningen #18 人造人間18号 - 230,000,000
Trunks トランクス - 3,300,000
Trunks トランクス - 165,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Cell セル - 220,000,000

Perfect Cell comes here.

Jinzoningen #17 人造人間17号 - 230,000,000
Piccolo ピッコロ - 228,000,000 (Without weights)
Cell セル - 290,000,000
Jinzoningen #16 人造人間16号 - 288,000,000

Cell セル - 520,000,000 (Semi-perfect)

Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 42,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 585,000.000 (Super Saiyan Max.)
Trunks トランクス - 530,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Cell セル - 750,000,000 (Perfect form)
Trunks トランクス - 751,250,000 (Super Saiyan Max. 100% Power)

Cell Games.

Mr. Satan ミスター・サタン - 135
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 830,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Cell セル - 845,000,000

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 835,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Cell Jr. セルジュニア- 832,500,000 [each]
Piccolo ピッコロ - 534,000,000 (Without weights)
Vegeta ベジータ - 720,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Trunks トランクス - 716,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Son Goku and Jinzoningen#16 dies. Final battle againts Cell.

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 1,670,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2)
Cell セル - 902,000,000 (100% Power)

Cell セル - 1,500,000,000 (Perfect)
Oyako Kamehameha 親子かめかめ波 - 8,700,000,000 [Son Goku / Son Gohan]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

06 - THE FINAL SAGA:

New Tenkaichi Budokai.

Mr. Satan ミスター・サタン - 53
Trunks トランクス - 4,200,000
Son Goten 孫 悟天 - 4,180,000
Son Goten 孫 悟天 - 209,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Trunks トランクス - 210,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯- 14,300,000
Kuririn クリリン - 12,600
Piccolo ピッコロ - 670,000,000
Jinzoningen #18 人造人間18号 - 230,000,000
KaioShin 界王神 - 728,000,000

Videl ビーデル - 58
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 715,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Spopovich スポポビッチ - 210
Kibito キビト - 240,000,000
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 1,430,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2)

Supreme God follows the Majin humans to their base on the desert.

Bobbidi バビディ - 4
Pui Pui プイプイ - 26,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 21,800,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 23,000,000
Yakon ヤコン - 40,000,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 150,000,000 (Super Saiyan - quiet)

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 1,150,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Dabura ダーブラ - 1,240,000,000

Vegeta ベジータ - 2,300,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2 Majin)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 2,300,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2)

Majin Bu reborn. The Final War is here.

Majin Bu 魔人ブウ - 9,000,000,000
Final Explosion 最後の爆発 - 7,900,000,000 [Vegeta]

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 9,200,000,000 (Super Saiyan 3)

Gotenks ゴテンクス - 152,000,000
Gotenks ゴテンクス - 7,600,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Majin Bu 魔人ブウ - 9,500,000,000 (Max.Power)
Aku Bu 魔人ブウ純粋悪 - 5,000,000,000
Majin Bu 魔人ブウ - 4,500,000,000

The fusion and the Mystic powers are the last hope on Earth.

Shin Bu魔人ブウ - 14,000,000,000

Gotenks ゴテンクス - 160,000,000
Gotenks ゴテンクス - 8,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Gotenks ゴテンクス - 32,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan 3)

Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 40,000,000,000
Shin Bu魔人ブウ:悪 - 46,242,000,000 (Gotenks absorbed)

Tenshinhan 天津飯 - 84,000

KibitoShin 東の界王神 - 2,200,000,000

The ultimate warrior versus the ultimate evil monster.

Shin Bu魔人ブウ - 86,242,000,000 (Son Gohan absorbed)
Vegetto ベジット - 2,460,000,000
Vegetto ベジット - 123,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Final battle of Dragon Ball.

Minami No Kaio 南の界王 - 8,900,000,000
Dai KaioShin 大界王神 - 8,420,000,000

Chibi Bu 魔人ブウ純粋 - 9,500,000,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 9,650,000,000 (Super Saiyan 3 Max. Power)
Vegeta ベジータ - 2,340,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2 - Zenkai)
GenkiDama 元気玉 - 82,000,000,000 [Son Goku]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

07 - THE UNIVERSAL FINAL SAGA:

HakaiShin Beerus is coming to Earth.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 27,000,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 10,800,000,000 (Super Saiyan 3 - Zenkai)
Beerus ビルス - 140,000,000,000

Majin Bu 魔人ブウ - 9,500,000,000
Son Gohan 孫 悟飯 - 40,000,000,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 26,200,000
Gotenks ゴテンクス - 34,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta ベジータ - 3,710,000,000 (Super Saiyan 2 - Zenkai Enraged Max. Power)

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 88,500,000,000 (Super Saiyan God)

Whis ウイス - 200,000,000,000

Freezer フリーザ - 110,000,000,000 (100% Power - Golden Form)

Tournament time between HakaiShin Beerus and HakaiShin Champa.

Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 32,000,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 30,000,000
Piccolo ピッコロ - 750,000,00

Majin Bu 魔人ブウ - 9,500,000,000
Monaka モナカ - 120

Champa シャンパ/ - 135,000,000,000
Vados ヴァドス - 197,000,000,000

Botamo ボタモ - 210,000,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 1,600,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Frost フロスト - 26,000,000
Frost フロスト - 540,000,000 (Third form)
Frost フロスト - 900,000,000 (Final form)
Piccolo ピッコロ - 890,000,000 (Without weights max. power)

Magetta オッタマゲッタ - 1,480,000,000
Vegeta ベジータ - 1,500,000,000 (Super Saiyan)

Kyabe キャベ - 25,000,000
Kyabe キャベ - 1,250,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Vegeta ベジータ - 120,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 128,000,000,000 (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan)
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 130,800,000,000 (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan - base kaioken)

Ito ヒット - 129,000,000,00

Goodbye, Dragon World.

Pan パン - 20,000

Oob ウーブ - 17
Oob ウーブ - 39,000,000
Vegeta ベジータ -35,000,000
Son Gokū 孫 悟空 - 40,000,000

Powerful character: Whis.
Powerful enemy: Beerus and Whis.
Weakest enemy: Emperor Pilaf.
Powerful earthling: 1)Uub // 2)Tenshinhan // 3)Kuririn
Powerful Saiyan: Son Goku SSGSSJ at the EOZ.

Others Facts:

-The final Spirit Bomb can't destroy Shin Bu.
-Kuririn is weakest than Zarbon in the Final Saga.
-Tenshinhan is weakest than Captain Ginyu in the Final Saga.
-Vegeta SSJ2 in the KaioShin Planet is weakest than the Father-Son Kamehameha.

-Stronguest Characters:

1.Whis
2.Vados
3.Beerus
4.Champa
5.Son Goku (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan - kaioken)
6.Ito
7.Vegetto (Fusion Pothala Super Saiyan)
8.Vegeta (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan)
9.Freezer (Golden form)
10.Shin Bu (Gohan absorbed)
11.Son Gohan
12.Gotenks (Fusion Super Saiyan 3)
13.Majin Bu
14.South KaioShin
15.Grand KaioShin
16.Cell (Perfect form)
17.Magetta
18.Kyabe (Super Saiyan)
19.Frost (Final form)
20.Piccolo (Without weights)

Thanks for reading!.

LAST UPDATE - APRIL 25TH 2016.
Last edited by Mattias_ on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:21 pm

LightBing wrote:To try and make sense of Super, the manga is the only source that's consistent with no contradictions, so far. Even if the SSJB Kaioken x10 happens, it wouldm«t contradict anything since there's no percentage talk from Beerus whatsoever.

The 6-10-15 scale, seems very much null in Super. The lack of those important percentages comparisons in both the manga and the anime is very telling. We know Mr.Toriyama didn't had Super in mind, not even RoF when he wrote(re-wrote) BoG.

In the manga Beerus just calls SSJG an entertaining opponent. That gives us a huge range. To a being so powerful, even an opponent at 20% of his full power would be entertainment, since he doesn't have any competition.
What contradictions are in the anime? The 10% line? There's nothing wrong with Beerus using 10% with Godku as well.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm

The power levels were already in the trillions in the Cell Games IMO.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Zombie wrote:
LightBing wrote:To try and make sense of Super, the manga is the only source that's consistent with no contradictions, so far. Even if the SSJB Kaioken x10 happens, it wouldm«t contradict anything since there's no percentage talk from Beerus whatsoever.

What contradictions are in the anime? The 10% line? There's nothing wrong with Beerus using 10% with Godku as well.
So SSJG is barely stronger than Mutated Vegeta? That doesn't seem to fit with the narrative. At the very least it has to be decently stronger. If I remember correctly, SSJB powered up a gazillion times. Plus Beerus didn't discard him immediately after the ritual.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:20 pm

LightBing wrote:
Zombie wrote:

So SSJG is barely stronger than Mutated Vegeta? That doesn't seem to fit with the narrative. At the very least it has to be decently stronger. If I remember correctly, SSJB powered up a gazillion times. Plus Beerus didn't discard him immediately after the ritual.
Well the way I'm seeing it right now is that the mutation that Vegeta had in episode 7 was him tapping into his SSG power, so he would be 1/6 of Godku.

It's the only way to fit the gods > SSB + KKx10 Goku/Hit's time skip ability.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:34 pm

I never liked that theory. It's logic is, Vegeta got amazingly strong so he must have accessed SSG power. There's simply no foundation whatsoever.

The anime is contradicting himself. Beerus was sweating looking at the regular Kaioken, x10 should definitely be stronger than him. But in this episode,
I can't see how this isn't a contradiction. In episode 39, the anime lost all the credibility as a reliable source for power levels, to me. While in the manga, we can actually low-ball SSJG, if the x10 Kaioken comes to fruition.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:42 pm

As others have said Beerus was nervous because Kaioken multiplies the users power.

The series is fine power level wise, it never used Toriyama's numbers and has that tree vs castle analogy that confirms SSG as weak. I think people just want to find fault in Super no matter what.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Zombie wrote:As others have said Beerus was nervous because Kaioken multiplies the users power.

The series is fine power level wise, it never used Toriyama's numbers and has that tree vs castle analogy that confirms SSG as weak. I think people just want to find fault in Super no matter what.
Hope you're not including me in that lot of people.

I just can't make peace with it, I would have to jump to many hops to reach a reasonable list. Which is near impossible to me and unsatisfying. Even disregarding Mr.Toriyama numbers, which I agree only apply to the movies.

I just think the anime cares more about the spectacle, instead of applying consistent power differences. The Piccolo fight is another confusing case, he's supposed to be weaker than Frost, yet he is able to defend his attacks with one hand, while charging a makankosappo. That doesn't seem right to me.

Anyway, if you want to discuss the power levels using the manga as a source, I'm up for it.