Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bullza
Banned

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Bullza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Well Goten was super strong and he couldn't fly. So it's pretty similar with Frieza.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Bullza wrote:Well Goten was super strong and he couldn't fly. So it's pretty similar with Frieza.
No, it's not. Goten was a 7 years old kid and Freeza was... I don't know... Probably a couple of hundreds years old alien? So he should have more combat experience and after trained for the first time is rational to think he have learned the basics.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Noah wrote:
Bullza wrote:Well Goten was super strong and he couldn't fly. So it's pretty similar with Frieza.
No, it's not. Goten was a 7 years old kid and Freeza was... I don't know... Probably a couple of hundreds years old alien? So he should have more combat experience and after trained for the first time is rational to think he have learned the basics.
Ki-sensing isn't basics. It's is said a couple of times it's a rare ability. Not every character should have every ability just because they reached x level of power.
There's a reason not everyone is using the Kikoho, the Shunkan Ido, the Kaioken, the Makankosappo, etc...

How boring would that be.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:37 pm

LightBing wrote:Ki-sensing isn't basics. It's is said a couple of times it's a rare ability. Not every character should have every ability just because they reached x level of power.
There's a reason not everyone is using the Kikoho, the Shunkan Ido, the Kaioken, the Makankosappo, etc...

Yep, but everybody knows the Kamehameha, After Image and etc. isn't that boring in your view? And I not talking about techniques but a skill ability that by Z standards it is a basic skill as everyone post Freeza arc knew it. So I don't see how Freeza couldn't learned the same way Vegeta did without training after.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Noah wrote:
LightBing wrote:Ki-sensing isn't basics. It's is said a couple of times it's a rare ability. Not every character should have every ability just because they reached x level of power.

Yep, but everybody knows the Kamehameha, After Image and etc. isn't that boring in your view? And I not talking about techniques but a skill ability that by Z standards it is a basic skill as everyone post Freeza arc knew it. So I don't see how Freeza couldn't learned the same way Vegeta did without training after.
But those techniques you mentioned are easier and even among those who know the Kamehameha there's differences. Like Tenshinhan and Goku learn it after seeing it once, while it took Yamcha and Kuririn years before they did their first. Here we see the difficulty of the techniques based on the level of the prodigies and their rate of learning.

The "Z standards" you mention are manufactured. Who can sense Ki are people of Earth, most who were trained by Kami who likely taught them how since they didn't know before.
Look at Freeza's army a higher percentage of the Universe, which includes mutants, they all use scouter's. To them rising and lowering one's ki is treated as a big deal, like sensing Ki.
The norm is that this is difficult. Vegeta learned it by having a fight to the death with a bunch of people capable of using it and because he's a prodigy comparable to Goku.

Anyway, didn't Freeza feel Goku's ki in the movie version? I'm pretty sure I remember something like that.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 am

LightBing wrote:Anyway, didn't Freeza feel Goku's ki in the movie version? I'm pretty sure I remember something like that.
After briefly checking the film, this is the closest exchange featuring Goku & Freeza sharing their training progress. Ki-sensing wasn't referenced in their conversation. Their strength was gauged through trading blows for awhile. Dialogue, from Freeza's mouth, about sensing ki is barren in Resurrection F. Anyone else is free to correct me if I accidentally neglected a future scene. I'm certain Freeza determining that he's stronger than Goku with confidence is unique to the anime continuity though.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 am

Apparently (I cannot confirm), the English dub states that Super takes place 7 months after Boo's defeat. This could affect some of our battle powers for Battle of Gods a bit, I guess?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:16 pm

DBZ Macky wrote:Apparently (I cannot confirm), the English dub states that Super takes place 7 months after Boo's defeat. This could affect some of our battle powers for Battle of Gods a bit, I guess?
6 months actually and how would affect it?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:18 pm

I think we already knew that, though. Isn't that just for the first episode, before there's another unspecified time-skip to when the actual Battle of Gods events pick up? There kind of has to be, otherwise Pan's age would be seriously screwed up.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Counting the zeroes was actually getting pretty difficult towards the end.
I actually had a thought in regards to your maximum wanking challenge. In one of the data books, Potara fusion is described as working more like multiplication than addition, and that Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's. Now I and most people tend to take this more figuratively, but what if we took it literally? What if we applied the same to his Super Saiyan forms? So instead of multiplying Goku's and Vegeta's base battle power together and mulitply that number by 50, we multiply their Super Saiyan battle powers together, so that each boost he gets is squared? So instead of a 50x increase, Super Saiyan is a 2,500x increase. SS2 is a 10,000x increase. The boost from SS2 to SS3 wouldn't get squared unfortunately, since Vegeta doesn't have SS3 himself, but it would still apply to his god forms.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:26 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Counting the zeroes was actually getting pretty difficult towards the end.
I actually had a thought in regards to your maximum wanking challenge. In one of the data books, Potara fusion is described as working more like multiplication than addition, and that Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's. Now I and most people tend to take this more figuratively, but what if we took it literally? What if we applied the same to his Super Saiyan forms? So instead of multiplying Goku's and Vegeta's base battle power together and mulitply that number by 50, we multiply their Super Saiyan battle powers together, so that each boost he gets is squared? So instead of a 50x increase, Super Saiyan is a 2,500x increase. SS2 is a 10,000x increase. The boost from SS2 to SS3 wouldn't get squared unfortunately, since Vegeta doesn't have SS3 himself, but it would still apply to his god forms.
That's actually great, it would tremendously inflate the power levels. We could do something similar for Metamoran fusion as well, by simply adding the multipliers together rather than multiplying them. I got started but right now I can't do Vegetto at all since currently his power in multiples of Goku is already much higher than my actual power level for him, his power in Super is going to be way too tedious to calculate.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:
That's actually great, it would tremendously inflate the power levels. We could do something similar for Metamoran fusion as well, by simply adding the multipliers together rather than multiplying them. I got started but right now I can't do Vegetto at all since currently his power in multiples of Goku is already much higher than my actual power level for him, his power in Super is going to be way too tedious to calculate.
Instead of going through all that effort why not have Potara simply put together the strength of the fusees, and times it by thirty? Metamoran could times it by ten instead

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 am

Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: I actually had a thought in regards to your maximum wanking challenge. In one of the data books, Potara fusion is described as working more like multiplication than addition, and that Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's. Now I and most people tend to take this more figuratively, but what if we took it literally? What if we applied the same to his Super Saiyan forms? So instead of multiplying Goku's and Vegeta's base battle power together and mulitply that number by 50, we multiply their Super Saiyan battle powers together, so that each boost he gets is squared? So instead of a 50x increase, Super Saiyan is a 2,500x increase. SS2 is a 10,000x increase. The boost from SS2 to SS3 wouldn't get squared unfortunately, since Vegeta doesn't have SS3 himself, but it would still apply to his god forms.
Instead of going through all that effort why not have Potara simply put together the strength of the fusees, and times it by thirty? Metamoran could times it by ten instead
I usually go with a flat multiplier, but right now we're trying to wank the fusions to make them as strong as possible.

Also, having Potara at only 3x Metamoran fusion wouldn't work since Super Vegetto was able to easily trash Buuhan who is well above Gohan who is in turn stronger than Gotenks who is superior to Goku, it'd need to be at least 20x higher.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:48 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: That's actually great, it would tremendously inflate the power levels. We could do something similar for Metamoran fusion as well, by simply adding the multipliers together rather than multiplying them. I got started but right now I can't do Vegetto at all since currently his power in multiples of Goku is already much higher than my actual power level for him, his power in Super is going to be way too tedious to calculate.
I usually go with a flat multiplier, but right now we're trying to wank the fusions to make them as strong as possible.

Also, having Potara at only 3x Metamoran fusion wouldn't work since Super Vegetto was able to easily trash Buuhan who is well above Gohan who is in turn stronger than Gotenks who is superior to Goku, it'd need to be at least 20x higher.
Eh I have ultimate Gohan at 50% stronger than super Saiyan three, Gotenks at 40% stronger than super Saiyan three, and poor buu, at 30% of super Saiyan three. Remember a ten percent difference is all that is required to dominate your opponent

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:

Eh I have ultimate Gohan at 50% stronger than super Saiyan three, Gotenks at 40% stronger than super Saiyan three, and poor buu, at 30% of super Saiyan three. Remember a ten percent difference is all that is required to dominate your opponent
Base Gotenks Post Rosat > SS Gotenks Pre Rosat = SS3 Goku

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:
Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: I usually go with a flat multiplier, but right now we're trying to wank the fusions to make them as strong as possible.

Base Gotenks Post Rosat > SS Gotenks Pre Rosat = SS3 Goku
i like to keep my numbers as low as possible while still being massive. Like Super Saiyan Goku being ten times as strong as he was on namek

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:35 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Apparently (I cannot confirm), the English dub states that Super takes place 7 months after Boo's defeat. This could affect some of our battle powers for Battle of Gods a bit, I guess?

Same in Italy. I thought that was a dub error, but now I'm starting to think it's a Toei's decision. Unless episode 2 happens years after episode 1, but they usually state when time skips happen.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Dragón Ball Manga Power levels!!

POWER MULTIPLIERS

Oozaru – 10x
Super Saiyan – 50x
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 100x
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 250x
Super Saiyan 2 – 500x
Super Saiyan 3 – 2,000x

Raditz Arc

Son Gohan – 1
Enraged – 1,307

Son Goku – 416
Piccolo – 408
Tenshinhan – 250
Kuririn – 206
Yamcha – 177
Chaozu – 150
Yajirobe – 145
Muten Roshi – 139

Kaio of the North – 4,500
Enma Daio – 2,500
Kami of Earth – 330
Mr. Popo – 290

Raditz – 1,200
Oozaru – 12,000

Saiyan Arc

Son Goku – 8,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 16,000
Kaio-Ken x3 – 24,000
Kaio-Ken x4 – 32,000

Son Gohan – 1,307
Enraged – 2,800
Oozaru – 13,070

Piccolo – 2,500
Tenshinhan – 1,600
Kuririn – 1,500
Yamcha – 1,300
Chaozu – 1,000
Yajirobe – 800

Saibaimen – 1,200

Nappa – 7,500
Oozaru – 75,000

Vegeta – 18,000
Oozaru – 180,000

Namek Arc

Son Goku – 90,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 180,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 900,000

Vegeta – 24,000
Post-recovery – 30,000
Post-recovery 2 – 50,000

Son Gohan – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 15,000
Post-recovery – 30,000

Kuririn – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 12,000

Dende – 200
Power Unlocked – 1,000

Muri – 1,200
Young Namekians – 3,000
Nail – 42,000

Freeza – 530,000
Freeza Soldiers – 500 - 2,500
Kwi – 18,000
Dodoria – 22,000

Zarbon – 23,000
Transformed – 29,900

Gurd – 5,000
Recoome – 40,000
Butta – 40,000
Jheese – 40,000
Captain Ginyu – 120,000

Freeza Arc

Son Goku – 10,000,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 100,000,000
Kaio-Ken x20 – 200,000,000
Super Saiyan – 500,000,000

Vegeta – 500,000
Post-recovery – 7,500,000

Son Gohan – 250,000
Enraged – 1,000,000
Post-recovery – 1,000,000
Enraged – 3,000,000

Piccolo – 400,000
Merged with Nail – 2,000,000

Kuririn – 12,000

Freeza – 530,000
Second Form – 1,200,000
Power-Up 1 – 1,500,000
Power-Up 2 – 1,800,000
Third Form – 3,600,000
True Form – 12,000,000
50% Power – 240,000,000
70% Power – 336,000,000
100% Power – 480,000,000

Mecha Freeza Arc

Son Goku – 20,000,000
Super Saiyan – 1,000,000,000

Trunks – 19,000,000
Super Saiyan – 950,000,000

Vegeta – 15,000,000
Piccolo – 10,000,000
Son Gohan – 1,000,000
Kuririn – 12,000
Tenshinhan – 8,000
Yamcha – 6,000
Chaozu – 4,000

Cold Soldiers – 1,500 - 3,000
King Cold – 300,000,000
Mecha Freeza – 600,000,000

Future Arc I

Future Gohan – 18,000,000
Super Saiyan – 900,000,000

Kid Trunks – 6,000,000
Super Saiyan – 300,000,000

Future Android 18 – 3,000,000,000
Future Android 17 – 3,200,000,000

Artificial Human Arc

Son Goku – 40,000,000
Super Saiyan – 2,000,000,000

Vegeta – 42,000,000
Super Saiyan – 2,100,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 320,000,000
Super Saiyan – 16,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 32,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 80,000,000,000

Trunks – 36,000,000
Super Saiyan – 1,800,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 300,000,000
Super Saiyan – 15,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 30,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 75,000,000,000

Piccolo – 1,600,000,000
Super Namekian – 3,200,000,000

Gohan – 30,000,000
Kuririn – 18,000
Tenshinhan – 12,000
Yamcha – 9,000
Chaozu – 6,000

Android 19 – 600,000,000
Post-absorption – 1,200,000,000

Android 20 – 500,000,000
Post-absorption – 1,000,000,000

Android 18 – 3,000,000,000
Android 17 – 3,200,000,000
Android 16 – 8,000,000,000

Cell – 2,500,000,000
Humans Absorbed – 8,000,000,000
Second Form – 16,000,000,000
Full Power – 24,000,000,000
Perfect Form – 30,000,000,000
Power Up – 50,000,000,000
Bulked Up – 100,000,000,000

Cell Games Arc

Son Gohan – 5,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 250,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 2,500,000,000,000
Injured – 1,200,000,000,000

Son Goku – 4,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 200,000,000,000

Vegeta – 3,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 150,000,000,000

Trunks – 2,880,000,000
Super Saiyan – 144,000,000,000

Piccolo – 120,000,000,000
Android 16 – 8,000,000,000
Mister Satan – 8

Cell Juniors – 160,000,000,000

Perfect Cell – 210,000,000,000
Power Up – 250,000,000,000
Full power – 500,000,000,000
Bulked Up – 1,000,000,000,000
"Super Perfect" – 1,500,000,000,000

Future Arc II

Trunks – 2,880,000,000
Super Saiyan – 144,000,000,000
3 Years Later – 4,000,000,000

Future Android 18 – 3,000,000,000
Future Android 17 – 3,200,000,000
Cell – 8,000,000,000

Buu Arc

Son Goku – 6,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 300,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 3,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 12,000,000,000,000

Vegeta – 4,800,000,000
Super Saiyan – 240,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 2,400,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 [Majin boost] – 3,000,000,000,000

Son Gohan – 4,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 2,000,000,000,000
Ultimate Warrior – 600,000,000,000,000

Son Goten – 3,600,000,000
Super Saiyan – 180,000,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 4,500,000,000
Super Saiyan – 225,000,000,000

Trunks – 3,700,000,000
Super Saiyan – 185,000,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 4,500,000,000
Super Saiyan – 225,000,000,000

Gotenks – 200,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 10,000,000,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 250,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 12,500,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 125,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 500,000,000,000,000

Vegetto – 600,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 30,000,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 300,000,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 1,200,000,000,000,000,000

Piccolo – 200,000,000,000
Android 18 – 3,000,000,000
Kuririn – 16,000
Tenshinhan – 13,000
Yamcha – 8,000
Chaozu – 6,500
Dende – 2,000
Videl – 10
Spopovich – 9
Yamu – 9
Mr. Satan – 7

Grand Kaioshin - 10,000,000,000,000
Kaioshin of the South - 15,000,000,000,000
Kaioshin of the North - 600,000,000,000
Kaioshin of the West - 400,000,000,000

Rou Kaioshin – 1,000,000
Kibito – 1,000,000,000
Kaioshin of the East - 200,000,000,000
Merged – 10,000,000,000,000

Babidi – 10
Pui Pui – 30,000
Yakon – 10,000,000,000
Dabra – 1,500,000,000,000

Pure Boo – 12,000,000,000,000
Buff Boo – 450,000,000,000,000
Majin Boo – 10,000,000,000,000
Evil Boo – 6,000,000,000,000
Good Boo – 4,000,000,000,000
Super Boo – 400,000,000,000,000
+ Gotenks and Piccolo – 900,180,000,000,000
+ Piccolo, Son Goten and Trunks – 400,630,000,000,000
+ Son Gohan, Piccolo, Son Goten and Trunks – 1,000,630,000,000,000
+ Piccolo – 400,180,000,000,000

28th Tenkaichi Budokai Arc

Son Goku – 12,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 600,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 6,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 24,000,000,000,000

Vegeta – 12,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 600,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 6,000,000,000,000

Son Goten – 6,000,000,000

Trunks – 6,000,000,000

Oob – 11,500,000,000
Pan – 800,000,000
Son Gohan – 600,000,000,000,000
Piccolo – 250,000,000,000

Mister Boo – 4,000,000,000,000
Mister Satan – 6[/quote]

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:36 pm

How strong was Vegeta against Jeice?

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:How strong was Vegeta against Jeice?
The only known power level for Vegeta after the initial fight with the Ginyu force is 250,000.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)