Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Desassina wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:If current Goku had access to both Blue and SS4, which one would give him the bigger boost in power?
SSJB. If GT were to follow through the EoZ with DB Super included, and everyone's memories of the Gods got wiped out, then it would explain why base kid Goku is stronger than SSJ4. His power remained God like, so tapping into it through SSJ would bring about Blue, which should be the strongest.
I meant current Goku, as in the one we're watching in Super now gets SS4.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Sat May 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Ah... I wouldn't know.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:53 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:If current Goku had access to both Blue and SS4, which one would give him the bigger boost in power?
I think the Blue transformation is way way stronger. The SSJ4 was only 10 times stronger than SSJ3. However, we know that SSJ3 Goku might be around the same strenght as SSJ2 Gotenks. 4 times stronger than that is SSJ3 Gotenks. Then we have Ultimate Gohan, Buuhan, and SSJ Vegito much stronger than that, probably already over 10 times stronger than SSJ3. Then we have an stronger hypothetical Vegito from BOG, who is stated not being able to defeat the suppressed Beerus, unless he transforms into God. Suppossedly the SSJ God form is stronger than any form of Vegito, even SSJ3 Vegito, who is 8 times stronger than normal SSJ Vegito. Then we have Blue form on top of that, which is even more stronger than the SSJ God form.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
I think the Blue transformation is way way stronger. The SSJ4 was only 10 times stronger than SSJ3. However, we know that SSJ3 Goku might be around the same strenght as SSJ2 Gotenks. 4 times stronger than that is SSJ3 Gotenks. Then we have Ultimate Gohan, Buuhan, and SSJ Vegito much stronger than that, probably already over 10 times stronger than SSJ3. Then we have an stronger hypothetical Vegito from BOG, who is stated not being able to defeat the suppressed Beerus, unless he transforms into God. Suppossedly the SSJ God form is stronger than any form of Vegito, even SSJ3 Vegito, who is 8 times stronger than normal SSJ Vegito. Then we have Blue form on top of that, which is even more stronger than the SSJ God form.
Shouldn't Freeza be many times over everyone you just mentioned just in his Fourth Form? Goku being able to keep up with him should by default make him considerably stronger than any version of Vegetto, Boo, Gohan, Gotenks,....
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat May 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Blue is stronger than SS3 Vegetto by a large amount. I honestly doubt that SS4 is a 400x increase over SS3.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Blue is stronger than SS3 Vegetto by a large amount. I honestly doubt that SS4 is a 400x increase over SS3.
Shouldn't Goku's Base by default be above Vegetto's anything already? He went toe to toe with Fourth Form Freeza after all.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Shouldn't Goku's Base by default be above Vegetto's anything already? He went toe to toe with Fourth Form Freeza after all.
Toei (or maybe even Toriyama himself) seem to have really nerfed Goku's base ever since the F arc.

That doesn't really matter when trying to figure out the multiplier of Blue though. We know Vegetto would be no match for Beerus and one of the guidebooks puts base Vegetto at the same level as SS3 Goku (which would make him incredibly powerful to justify the multiplication of battle powers the SEG give him, but not strong enough to deal with Gohan Boo, hence why he immediately transformed). Add SS3 Vegetto's 400x multiplier on top of SS3 Goku's 400x multiplier and maybe you'll reach SSG Goku's power at the beginning of his fight with Beerus... before he got all of his asspull power-ups. Then you got Blue even above that.

God and Blue are really ridiculous transformations when you think about them. Even if you try to scale Vegetto back to, say, only twice as strong as SS3 Goku in his regular Super Saiyan form, you'd still end up with SS3 Vegetto as 16x stronger than SS3 Goku. And, again, presumably SSG Goku way before his power-ups is still stronger than that.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Doctor. wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Toei (or maybe even Toriyama himself) seem to have really nerfed Goku's base ever since the F arc.

That doesn't really matter when trying to figure out the multiplier of Blue though. We know Vegetto would be no match for Beerus and one of the guidebooks puts base Vegetto at the same level as SS3 Goku (which would make him incredibly powerful to justify the multiplication of battle powers the SEG give him, but not strong enough to deal with Gohan Boo, hence why he immediately transformed). Add SS3 Vegetto's 400x multiplier on top of SS3 Goku's 400x multiplier and maybe you'll reach SSG Goku's power at the beginning of his fight with Beerus... before he got all of his asspull power-ups. Then you got Blue even above that.

God and Blue are really ridiculous transformations when you think about them. Even if you try to scale Vegetto back to, say, only twice as strong as SS3 Goku in his regular Super Saiyan form, you'd still end up with SS3 Vegetto as 16x stronger than SS3 Goku. And, again, presumably SSG Goku way before his power-ups is still stronger than that.
Wait. What's the guidebook that says Base Vegetto is in the same level as SSJ3 Goku? I would like to know if it's true, maybe it can come in handy with my power level list, or maybe not.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat May 20, 2017 7:28 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Wait. What's the guidebook that says Base Vegetto is in the same level as SSJ3 Goku? I would like to know if it's true, maybe it can come in handy with my power level list, or maybe not.
Well, it's a bit vague. Daizenshuu 7 states:
Vegetto wrote:He has both Vegeta's coolheaded battle strategies and Goku's pure fighting sense, and there can be no doubt that his strength measures even greater than that of a [Super] Saiyan 3. He is capable of transforming from his normal state into a Super Saiyan form. He has certain special characteristics, including that his strength doesn't change even if his shape does.
It doesn't state directly that Vegetto's base is superior to Super Saiyan 3 Goku, but seeing as how they only talk about how Vegetto can go SSJ after they talk about him in general, they seem to be implying that either he's stronger in his regular state or that the fusion power-up is superior to SS3's multiplier.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:53 pm

So with this information, then SSJ God is stronger than what I previously thought. At first I made it a x100,000 multiplier, but now it seems that is a x200,000. If Base Vegito being above SSJ3 Goku is true, then that would be the case.

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sun May 21, 2017 6:30 am

I think that, with DB Super bringing about the characters' most iconic forms, only SSJ Vegetto had been compared to.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun May 21, 2017 7:52 am

Bullza wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:I don't give Gotenks official multipliers because they contradict the story. However, going by your SS3 Gotenks numbers,

SS3 Goku (buu) = 45
SS3 Goku (BoG) = 90
Isn't that kind of a big jump for Goku? Going by the Yo Son Goku OVA he said he'd be getting pretty rusty and he probably couldn't have increased too much.

He'd been busy with farm work and all and only got the chance to use King Kai's planet to train just a day or two before Beerus showed up. In between he probably had nobody to spar with or any magical training weights or increased gravity or the like.
Well, he supposedly mastered SS3, and improved enough so that everyone implied that Goku is the most powerful there. Gohan might've slack off a bit, but still he was ultimate.
Also, I believe gokku stated that he will be prepared for a threat like Super buu for the next time (like by BoG) so he should have trained with super buu's power in mind.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sun May 21, 2017 9:20 am

Wait a second! Goku mastered SSJ3? Didn't he showcase Trunks the same form by saying that it wastes energy? Anyway, I would like to propose something for discussion, which could break some conventions.

Whis said that Saiyans could increase their regular form to reach the level of a God without transforming. If they did, then it's power that escalated, but aren't they drawing from the same potential? Goku believed that fusion was all that powerful, but Gotenks had accomplished that power through SSJ3, so maybe the latter pushed them to their limits when its potential could have been unlocked. In other words: are transformations shortcuts?

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:50 am

I want to ask you guys a question.

Where do you all have Android Arc Gohan?

We know he improved a lot in his training with Goku and Piccolo, and he's probably surpassed all of Frieza Arc base saiyans, with only Goku (no kaioken) being able to make something. However, we should know that he's weaker than Android Arc base saiyans, the reason is because of the statement both Gohan and Goku agreed in the ROSAT that Gohan would delay Goku's training at first, indicating inferiority to Goku's base, and obviously Vegeta.

Where would you guys place him, and how do you compare him to Future Trunks' base in both Mecha Frieza arc and Android arc? Do you have him weaker than the former, or stronger than the former, or stronger than the later? Do you place him around where his future counterpart's base, Future Gohan, was?

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:00 am

dragonball0900 wrote:I want to ask you guys a question.

Where do you all have Android Arc Gohan?

We know he improved a lot in his training with Goku and Piccolo, and he's probably surpassed all of Frieza Arc base saiyans, with only Goku (no kaioken) being able to make something. However, we should know that he's weaker than Android Arc base saiyans, the reason is because of the statement both Gohan and Goku agreed in the ROSAT that Gohan would delay Goku's training at first, indicating inferiority to Goku's base, and obviously Vegeta.

Where would you guys place him, and how do you compare him to Future Trunks' base in both Mecha Frieza arc and Android arc? Do you have him weaker than the former, or stronger than the former, or stronger than the later? Do you place him around where his future counterpart's base, Future Gohan, was?
He is on the same league of the base saiyans, considering Goku said Gohan would be a good training pal after he turns SSJ. I think the statement Gohan would delay him was because he would be training in base instead of SSJ. I have Gohan a bit stronger tbh:
Goku: 18
Vegeta: 18.6
Trunks: 16
Gohan: 20
Goku (Post Virus): 22.5
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed May 24, 2017 11:15 am

I'm 98% positive that Goku and Gohan were siting Gohan's lack of Super Saiyan when they said that he'd delay Goku's training, since Goku immediately says that he would make a great sparring partner as soon as he's a Super Saiyan. Given this, and Gohan's rate of improvement in general, I'd say that he's in the same range as the other Saiyans and already stronger than his future self, only lacking Super Saiyan.

In units of millions, here's where I have every one at:
Son Goku: 4.8
-- Super Saiyan: 240
-- sick: 200
Vegeta: 5
-- Super Saiyan: 250
Trunks: 4.4
-- Super Saiyan: 220
Piccolo: 180
Son Gohan: 4
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:In units of millions, here's where I have every one at:
Is Gohan supposed to be this high already? I mean he's really close to Base Saiyans! I mainly asking you that because I have a head canon where Super Saiyan is not just triggered by pure rage and yes for reaching a certain battle power, but people says this doesn't work, because in the manga Future Trunks was weaker than Namek Goku (After healing) in the first time he turn into SSJ (?) Anyway I think it works fine taking in consideration he got a even bigger boost training in RoSaT
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:17 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: He is on the same league of the base saiyans, considering Goku said Gohan would be a good training pal after he turns SSJ. I think the statement Gohan would delay him was because he would be training in base instead of SSJ. I have Gohan a bit stronger tbh:
Goku: 18
Vegeta: 18.6
Trunks: 16
Gohan: 20
Goku (Post Virus): 22.5
DanielSSJ wrote:I'm 98% positive that Goku and Gohan were siting Gohan's lack of Super Saiyan when they said that he'd delay Goku's training, since Goku immediately says that he would make a great sparring partner as soon as he's a Super Saiyan. Given this, and Gohan's rate of improvement in general, I'd say that he's in the same range as the other Saiyans and already stronger than his future self, only lacking Super Saiyan.

In units of millions, here's where I have every one at:

I have to agree with Noah's post. Don't you think putting Gohan on the same level as the Base saiyans is a bit high? Because we know Gohan has high boosts, and if Gohan is that much close to Goku's base in the Android arc, then in the ROSAT his increases in power would be high too. And there wasn't that much difference between Goku and Gohan when they went out of the ROSAT for the Cell Games. Gohan would have to be much weaker than Base Goku in the Android arc in order to fit Gohan's tremendous boosts in training and to fit it with the small difference between both father and son in the Cell Games.

And another point is, even though Goku would be delayed by Gohan because he has abilities to go SSJ, he can still train in his base with Gohan and get stronger. Who says that can't work? Obviously training in base would also increase his strenght, and if we supposedly believe that Gohan is nearly on his same level, they would be great partners, and Goku wouldn't even have to be delayed at his training because of Gohan.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Tue May 30, 2017 8:02 pm

After almost 3 months I've got a complete power level list for the show done. Instead of doing it all in one go I did several sagas at a time so I could get peoples opinions and then I took those into account and changed up the list a few times before moving on to the next few sagas.

So this is the culmination of all of that put together. I don't think it's too bad myself, at the least I'm happy with how it turned out, the only thing I'm sort of unsure about is the Fusion saga. Maybe next I'll do the movies or something.

Dragon Ball
[spoiler]Emperor Pilaf saga

Goku – 10
Oozaru Goku – 100

Yamcha – 9
Krillin – 8

Tournament Saga

Goku – 55
Oozaru Goku – 550

Jackie Chun – 60
Krillin – 50
Yamcha – 45

Namu – 51
Giran – 50
Ranfan – 45
Bacterian – 44

Red Ribbon Army Saga

Goku – 60
Goku (Post Korin Training) – 90
Krillin – 50

Major Metallitron – 56
General Blue – 54
Mercenary Tao – 83
Assistant Black – 58

Korin – 96
Bora – 56

Fortuneteller Baba Saga

Goku – 90
Krillin – 50
Yamcha – 45

Grandpa Gohan – 85
Devil man – 76
Bandages – 64
Invisible Man – 40
Fangs – 36

Tien Shinhan Saga

Goku (Tournament Power) – 128
Goku (Battle Power) – 146
Jackie Chun – 126
Krillin – 116
Yamcha – 112

Tien – 138
Chiaotzu – 108
Master Shen – 120

King Chappa – 98

King Piccolo Saga

Goku – 146
Goku (Post Water) – 200
Tien – 138
Yajirobe – 136

King Piccolo (Old) – 165
King Piccolo – 182
King Piccolo (Full Power) – 200
Drum – 152
Tambourine – 132
Cymbal – 120

Kami – 292 
Mr Popo – 265 

Piccolo Jr Saga

Goku – 388
Kami – 292 
Tien – 238
Krillin – 195
Yamcha – 168
Chiaotzu –138

Piccolo Jr – 370
Mercenary Tao – 156[/spoiler]

Frieza Arc
[spoiler]Raditz Saga

Goku (Weights) – 334 
Goku – 416 

Piccolo (Weights) – 322 
Piccolo – 408 

Gohan (Enraged) – 1,307 
Tien – 250 
Krillin – 206 
Yamcha – 177 
Chiaotzu – 150
Master Roshi – 139 

Raditz – 1,500 
King Kai – 2,500 
King Yemma – 2,000

Vegeta Saga

Goku – 8,000 
Goku (Kaioken x2) – 16,000 
Goku (Kaioken x3) – 24,000 
Goku (Kaioken x4) – 32,000 

Piccolo – 2,500 
Tien – 1,830 
Krillin – 1,770 
Yamcha – 1,480 
Gohan – 1,400 
Yajirobe – 970 
Chiaotzu - 610 

Vegeta – 18,000 
Oozaru Vegeta – 180,000 
Nappa – 4,000 
Saibamen – 1,200 

Namek Saga

Krillin (w/weights) – 1,500 
Krillin – 1,870 
Gohan – 1,500 

Vegeta – 24,000 
Vegeta (Zenaki) – 30,000 

Frieza (First Form) – 530,000 
Zarbon – 20,000 
Zarbon (Transformed) – 30,000 
Dodoria – 19,000 
Cui – 18,000 

Captain Ginyu Saga

Goku – 90,000 
Goku (Kaioken) – 180,000 

Gohan – 14,000 
Krillin – 13,000 

Vegeta – 30,000 
Vegeta (Zenkai) – 480,000 
Nail – 42,000 

Captain Ginyu – 120,000 
Captain Ginyu (Goku’s Body) – 23,000 
Recoome – 38,000 
Burter – 38,000 
Jeice – 38,000 
Guldo – 2,000 

Frieza Saga

Goku – 3,000,000 
Goku (Kaioken 20x) – 60,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 150,000,000 

Vegeta – 480,000 
Vegeta (Zenkai) – 2,400,000 

Piccolo (w/weights) – 1,200,000
Piccolo – 1,500,000 

Gohan – 200,000
Gohan (Angry) – 900,000
Gohan (Zenkai) – 1,100,000
Gohan (Angry) – 1,800,000 

Frieza (Second Form) – 1,050,000 
Frieza (Second Form; Powering Up) – 1,150,000 
Frieza (Second Form; Full Power) – 1,350,000
Frieza (Third Form) – 2,000,000 
Frieza (Final Form) – 3,200,000 
Frieza (Final Form 50%) – 60,000,000 
Frieza (Final Form 100%) – 120,000,000 [/spoiler]

Android Arc
[spoiler]Trunks Saga

Goku – 3,600,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 180,000,000 

Trunks – 4,300,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 215,000,000 

Mecha Frieza – 160,000,000 
King Cold – 90,000,000 

Android Saga

Goku – 5,200,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 260,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku (Sick) – 210,000,000

Vegeta – 5,400,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 270,000,000 

Trunks – 4,800,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 240,000,000 

Piccolo – 190,000,000 

Gohan – 4,000,000 
Krillin – 3,500,000 
Tien – 3,200,000 
Yamcha – 2,500,000 

Android 16 – 470,000,000
Android 17 – 380,000,000
Android 18 – 340,000,000

Android 19 – 50,000,000 
Android 19 (w/Goku’s energy) – 100,000,000 
Android 19 (w/Vegeta’s energy) – 130,000,000 

Android 20 – 75,000,000 
Android 20 (w/Vegeta’s energy) – 150,000,000 

Cell Saga

Vegeta – 16,000,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 800,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Vegeta – 1,100,000,000 

Trunks – 15,000,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 750,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Trunks – 1,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 3 Trunks – 1,500,000,000 

Piccolo (Fused with Kami) – 380,000,000

Imperfect Cell – 300,000,000 
Imperfect Cell (Post Absorption) – 480,000,000
Semi Perfect Cell – 650,000,000 
Semi Perfect Cell (Powering Up) – 800,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Suppressed) – 1,400,000,000 

Cell Games Saga

Goku – 50,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 2,500,000,000 

Gohan – 64,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gohan – 3,200,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan – 6,400,000,000 

Vegeta – 36,000,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 1,800,000,000 

Trunks – 34,000,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 1,700,000,000 

Piccolo – 1,200,000,000 

Cell Jr – 2,000,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Suppressed) – 2,800,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Full Power) – 3,500,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Buff) – 4,700,000,000 
Super Perfect Cell – 6,000,000,000

History of Trunks

Trunks – 4,300,000 

Future Gohan – 3,200,000 
Super Saiyan Future Gohan – 160,000,000 

Future Android 17 – 300,000,000 
Future Android 18 – 270,000,000[/spoiler]

Buu Arc
[spoiler]The World Tournament Saga

Gohan – 55,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gohan – 2,750,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan – 5,500,000,000 

Goten – 34,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goten – 1,700,000,000 

Kid Trunks – 36,000,000 
Super Saiyan Kid Trunks – 1,800,000,000 

Supreme Kai – 2,400,000,000 
Piccolo – 1,900,000,000 
Android 18 – 340,000,000 
Kibito – 50,000,000 

Majin Buu Saga

Goku – 85,000,000
Super Saiyan Goku – 4,250,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Goku – 8,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 Goku – 35,000,000,000

Vegeta – 70,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 3,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta – 7,000,000,000
Majin Vegeta – 8,500,000,000

Gohan – 55,000,000

Majin Buu – 22,500,000,000 
Evil Buu - 12,500,000,000
Good Buu - 10,000,000,000

Dabura – 6,200,000,000 
Yakon – 80,000,000 
Pui Pui – 100,000 

Fusion Saga

Gotenks – 600,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gotenks – 30,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gotenks – 60,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks – 240,000,000,000 

Kibitokai – 7,500,000,000 

Gohan (Z Sword Training) – 100,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gohan – 5,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan – 10,000,000,000 
Ultimate Gohan – 360,000,000,000 

Vegito – 40,000,000,000 
Super Vegito – 2,000,000,000,000 

Super Buu – 210,000,000,000 
Super Buu (Gotenks Absorbed) – 450,000,000,000 
Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) – 575,000,000,000 

Kid Buu Saga

Goku – 85,000,000

Vegeta – 85,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 4,250,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta – 8,500,000,000

Good Buu – 10,000,000,000 

Kid Buu – 32,000,000,000[/spoiler]

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed May 31, 2017 1:48 am

Bullza wrote:After almost 3 months I've got a complete power level list for the show done. Instead of doing it all in one go I did several sagas at a time so I could get peoples opinions and then I took those into account and changed up the list a few times before moving on to the next few sagas.

So this is the culmination of all of that put together. I don't think it's too bad myself, at the least I'm happy with how it turned out, the only thing I'm sort of unsure about is the Fusion saga. Maybe next I'll do the movies or something.

Dragon Ball
[spoiler]Emperor Pilaf saga

Goku – 10
Oozaru Goku – 100

Yamcha – 9
Krillin – 8

Tournament Saga

Goku – 55
Oozaru Goku – 550

Jackie Chun – 60
Krillin – 50
Yamcha – 45

Namu – 51
Giran – 50
Ranfan – 45
Bacterian – 44

Red Ribbon Army Saga

Goku – 60
Goku (Post Korin Training) – 90
Krillin – 50

Major Metallitron – 56
General Blue – 54
Mercenary Tao – 83
Assistant Black – 58

Korin – 96
Bora – 56

Fortuneteller Baba Saga

Goku – 90
Krillin – 50
Yamcha – 45

Grandpa Gohan – 85
Devil man – 76
Bandages – 64
Invisible Man – 40
Fangs – 36

Tien Shinhan Saga

Goku (Tournament Power) – 128
Goku (Battle Power) – 146
Jackie Chun – 126
Krillin – 116
Yamcha – 112

Tien – 138
Chiaotzu – 108
Master Shen – 120

King Chappa – 98

King Piccolo Saga

Goku – 146
Goku (Post Water) – 200
Tien – 138
Yajirobe – 136

King Piccolo (Old) – 165
King Piccolo – 182
King Piccolo (Full Power) – 200
Drum – 152
Tambourine – 132
Cymbal – 120

Kami – 292 
Mr Popo – 265 

Piccolo Jr Saga

Goku – 388
Kami – 292 
Tien – 238
Krillin – 195
Yamcha – 168
Chiaotzu –138

Piccolo Jr – 370
Mercenary Tao – 156[/spoiler]

Frieza Arc
[spoiler]Raditz Saga

Goku (Weights) – 334 
Goku – 416 

Piccolo (Weights) – 322 
Piccolo – 408 

Gohan (Enraged) – 1,307 
Tien – 250 
Krillin – 206 
Yamcha – 177 
Chiaotzu – 150
Master Roshi – 139 

Raditz – 1,500 
King Kai – 2,500 
King Yemma – 2,000

Vegeta Saga

Goku – 8,000 
Goku (Kaioken x2) – 16,000 
Goku (Kaioken x3) – 24,000 
Goku (Kaioken x4) – 32,000 

Piccolo – 2,500 
Tien – 1,830 
Krillin – 1,770 
Yamcha – 1,480 
Gohan – 1,400 
Yajirobe – 970 
Chiaotzu - 610 

Vegeta – 18,000 
Oozaru Vegeta – 180,000 
Nappa – 4,000 
Saibamen – 1,200 

Namek Saga

Krillin (w/weights) – 1,500 
Krillin – 1,870 
Gohan – 1,500 

Vegeta – 24,000 
Vegeta (Zenaki) – 30,000 

Zarbon – 20,000 
Zarbon (Transformed) – 30,000 
Dodoria – 19,000 
Cui – 18,000 

Captain Ginyu Saga

Goku – 90,000 
Goku (Kaioken) – 180,000 

Gohan – 14,000 
Krillin – 13,000 

Vegeta – 30,000 
Vegeta (Zenkai) – 480,000 
Nail – 42,000 

Captain Ginyu – 120,000 
Captain Ginyu (Goku’s Body) – 23,000 
Recoome – 38,000 
Burter – 38,000 
Jeice – 38,000 
Guldo – 2,000 

Frieza Saga

Goku – 3,000,000 
Goku (Kaioken 20x) – 60,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 150,000,000 

Vegeta – 480,000 
Vegeta (Zenkai) – 2,400,000 

Piccolo (w/weights) – 1,200,000
Piccolo – 1,500,000 

Gohan – 200,000
Gohan (Angry) – 900,000
Gohan (Zenkai) – 1,100,000
Gohan (Angry) – 1,800,000 

Frieza (Second Form) – 1,050,000 
Frieza (Second Form; Powering Up) – 1,150,000 
Frieza (Second Form; Full Power) – 1,350,000
Frieza (Third Form) – 2,000,000 
Frieza (Final Form) – 3,200,000 
Frieza (Final Form 50%) – 60,000,000 
Frieza (Final Form 100%) – 120,000,000 [/spoiler]

Android Arc
[spoiler]Trunks Saga

Goku – 3,600,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 180,000,000 

Trunks – 4,300,000 

Mecha Frieza – 160,000,000 
King Cold – 90,000,000 

Android Saga

Goku – 5,200,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 260,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku (Sick) – 210,000,000

Vegeta – 5,400,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 270,000,000 

Trunks – 4,800,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 240,000,000 

Piccolo – 190,000,000 

Gohan – 4,000,000 
Krillin – 3,500,000 
Tien – 3,200,000 
Yamcha – 2,500,000 

Android 16 – 470,000,000
Android 17 – 380,000,000
Android 18 – 340,000,000

Android 19 – 50,000,000 
Android 19 (w/Goku’s energy) – 100,000,000 
Android 19 (w/Vegeta’s energy) – 130,000,000 

Android 20 – 75,000,000 
Android 20 (w/Vegeta’s energy) – 150,000,000 

Cell Saga

Vegeta – 16,000,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 800,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Vegeta – 1,100,000,000 

Trunks – 15,000,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 750,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Trunks – 1,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan Grade 3 Trunks – 1,500,000,000 

Piccolo (Fused with Kami) – 380,000,000

Imperfect Cell – 300,000,000 
Imperfect Cell (Post Absorption) – 480,000,000
Semi Perfect Cell – 650,000,000 
Semi Perfect Cell (Powering Up) – 800,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Suppressed) – 1,400,000,000 

Cell Games Saga

Goku – 50,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goku – 2,500,000,000 

Gohan – 64,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gohan – 3,200,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan – 6,400,000,000 

Vegeta – 36,000,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 1,800,000,000 

Trunks – 34,000,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks – 1,700,000,000 

Piccolo – 1,200,000,000 

Cell Jr – 2,000,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Suppressed) – 2,800,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Full Power) – 3,500,000,000 
Perfect Cell (Buff) – 4,700,000,000 
Super Perfect Cell – 6,000,000,000

History of Trunks

Trunks – 4,300,000 

Future Gohan – 3,200,000 
Super Saiyan Future Gohan – 160,000,000 

Future Android 17 – 300,000,000 
Future Android 18 – 270,000,000[/spoiler]

Buu Arc
[spoiler]The World Tournament Saga

Gohan – 55,000,000 

Goten – 34,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goten – 1,700,000,000 

Kid Trunks – 36,000,000 
Super Saiyan Kid Trunks – 1,800,000,000 

Supreme Kai – 2,400,000,000 
Piccolo – 1,900,000,000 
Android 18 – 340,000,000 
Kibito – 50,000,000 

Majin Buu Saga

Goku – 85,000,000

Vegeta – 70,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 3,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta – 7,000,000,000
Majin Vegeta – 8,500,000,000

Gohan – 55,000,000

Majin Buu – 22,500,000,000 
Evil Buu - 12,500,000,000
Good Buu - 10,000,000,000

Dabura – 6,200,000,000 
Yakon – 80,000,000 
Pui Pui – 100,000 

Fusion Saga

Gotenks – 600,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gotenks – 30,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gotenks – 60,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks – 240,000,000,000 

Kibitokai – 7,500,000,000 

Gohan (Z Sword Training) – 100,000,000 
Super Saiyan Gohan – 5,000,000,000 
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan – 10,000,000,000 
Ultimate Gohan – 360,000,000,000 

Vegito – 40,000,000,000 
Super Vegito – 2,000,000,000,000 

Super Buu – 210,000,000,000 
Super Buu (Gotenks Absorbed) – 450,000,000,000 
Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) – 575,000,000,000 

Kid Buu Saga

Goku – 85,000,000

Vegeta – 85,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 4,250,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta – 8,500,000,000

Good Buu – 10,000,000,000 

Kid Buu – 32,000,000,000[/spoiler]
Very solid list mate. Some thoughts:

1) I wouldn't put Ranfan and Bacterian that high. The latter did nothing impressive and Ranfan didn't damage Nam in any serious way after getting hits in, unlike for example Gohan vs Raditz.
2) I would lower Devil man a bit since Goku one shotted him. Same with Mummy man.
3) Why don't you use Kaio's 3,500 power level?
4) Don't you think Cui should be with Freeza if he was that close to Dodoria and Zarbon? They pretty much shit on him after he gets killed.
5) Why do you hate Guldo? :P
6) Where's Kuririn's power level on the Freeza fight?
7) Trunks stronger than Goku on his first appearance?
8 ) I would argue that Gohan was stronger than Dabura a bit since even rusty he managed to hold his own quite well.

Do Super next. :thumbup: