Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Noah wrote:Do you guys agree with this line?

SSJ3 Gogeta > SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ2 Gogeta > Super Boo > Super Gogeta > Super Janemba > SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku
I have:
SSJ3 Gogeta: 24,000
Buuhan: 12,500
SSJ3 Gotenks/SSJ2 Gogeta: 6,000
Super Buu: 5,000
Super Gogeta: 3,000
Super Janemba (Full power): 1,440
SSJ Gotenks (Post Rosat): 750
Super Janemba: 720
SSJ3 Goku: 480

Vegetto was an anormally strong Potara fusion, and since i don't have a accurate fusion multiplier, i'll go by Gogeta being an abnormally strong fusion too.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:29 pm

DBZ Macky wrote:Speaking of the kids, what do you make of the Daizenshuu 2 entry comparing Gohan and Goten?
Daizenshuu 2 wrote:By virtue of being Goku's son, Goten posses battle power not the least bit inferior to even Gohan. On top of being able to unleash a startling amount of power in even his normal state, he can easily transform into a Super Saiyan. Furthermore, he merges with Trunks through a technique known as Fusion.
I have no problem with Post RoSaT kids being stronger than Cell Games Gohan, but that'd have to mean that they're stronger than Piccolo.
With recent material, i.e. Super, it seems that Piccolo is stronger than the kids. So, what do you make of this?
I dunno. That's one tidbit from the data books that I don't buy, along side the one were the Cell Juniors are apparently just as strong as Cell himself.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Where would you guys place:
FP Organic Freeza
SSJ Namek Goku
King Cold
FP Mecha Freeza
Cooler (Final form)
Cooler (Ascended form)
SSJ Goku (Movie 5)
SSJ Trunks and Goku (Trunks Saga)
SSJ Future Gohan (Two arms)
SSJ Future Gohan (One arm)
Android Arc SSJs and Piccolo
Future Androids
Present Androids

And why? Gohan is from the special, btw
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Where would you guys place:
FP Organic Freeza
SSJ Namek Goku
King Cold
FP Mecha Freeza
Cooler (Final form)
Cooler (Ascended form)
SSJ Goku (Movie 5)
SSJ Trunks and Goku (Trunks Saga)
Android Arc SSJs and Piccolo
Future Androids
Present Androids

In units of millions, here's where I'd stick them all at:
  • Freeza (100%) - 120
    -- 60 Million Zenni Freeza - 150
    (Starting off with the good ol' official Battle Power with Freeza. Getting mechanized seems to make him stronger and he thinks he probably could beat Goku now, so I'd say that he's at least a match for him.)

Super Saiyan Son Goku (vs Freeza) - 150
    -- returning from Yardrat - 180
    -- vs Freeza's cooler brother - 200
    (Like with Freeza, I have no problems with the official numbers for Super Saiyan Goku during his fight with Freeza. While he probably didn't do too much on Yardrat besides learn to teleport and learn how to control his Super Saiyan form, he probably squeezed some training in there somewhere. He's strong enough to impress Trunks, who easily diced up a powered-up Freeza.
    Movie 5 best fits somewhere early into the three-year time gap between Trunks' warning and the androids arrival, so Goku's probably a bit stronger than he was before.)

King Cold - 95
    (Weaker than his son but strong enough to potentially back him up in a fight with a Super Saiyan.)

Coola - 100
    -- Super Shredder Coola - 150
    (Coola's the unfavorite in the family, so his base power level is probably somewhat less than Freeza's. His Super form packs a wallop and puts him in the same league as Mecha Freeza. However, once Goku goes Super Saiyan, Coola goes down almost as easily as Freeza did against Trunks.)

Super Saiyan Future Trunks - 170
    (Trunks is strong enough to easily take care of a powered-up Freeza, and is good enough for Goku to be impressed. I made him a little weaker than Goku because he's Goku.)

Super Saiyan Son Gohan - 100
    -- 10 lbs lighter - 150
    (During the fight where Gohan lost his arm, No. 17 apparently didn't even need half of his power to win. Gohan has gotten a lot stronger in the meantime, but he's still way too weak to fight the androids.)

Future No. 17 and 18 - 275 and 250 respectively
    Present No. 17 and 18 - 350 and 325 respectively
    (The future 'droids are stated by Trunks to be quite a bit weaker than their present-day counterparts, even if they're strong enough to put the kibosh on your average Super Saiyan. No. 18 is stated to a bit weaker than her brother, though I can't imagine that it's by all that much.)
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:50 am

Cooler (Final form)
King Cold
FP Mecha Freeza
Android Arc Piccolo
SSJ Namek Goku
Cooler (Ascended form)
Yadrat goku
FP Organic Freeza (Not weakened)
SSJ Goku (Movie 5)
Android Arc SSJs
Future Androids
Present Androids

What is trunks saga?

Starts from the weakest and goes down to stronger ones. I know many would disagree with my placement of freeza and mecha freeza, but it is my headcanon.

As for numbers, full power organic freeza is 120 million, and present androids are around 200 million.
Others I would need to work
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:59 am

apex_pretador wrote:
Cooler (Final form)
King Cold
FP Mecha Freeza
Android Arc Piccolo
SSJ Namek Goku
Cooler (Ascended form)
Yadrat goku
SSJ Goku (Movie 5)
Android Arc SSJs
Future Androids
Present Androids

What is trunks saga?

Starts from the weakest and goes down to stronger ones. I know many would disagree with my placement of freeza and mecha freeza, but it is my headcanon.

As for numbers, full power organic freeza is 120 million, and present androids are around 200 million.
It refers to when Mecha Freeza showed up.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:09 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
Cooler (Final form)
King Cold
FP Mecha Freeza
Android Arc Piccolo
SSJ Namek Goku
Cooler (Ascended form)
Yadrat goku
SSJ Goku (Movie 5)
Android Arc SSJs
Future Androids
Present Androids

What is trunks saga?

It refers to when Mecha Freeza showed up.
In that case, I've already placed yadrat goku, and mecha arc trunks will be dead even with Namek goku.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:11 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote:Speaking of the kids, what do you make of the Daizenshuu 2 entry comparing Gohan and Goten?
Daizenshuu 2 wrote:By virtue of being Goku's son, Goten posses battle power not the least bit inferior to even Gohan. On top of being able to unleash a startling amount of power in even his normal state, he can easily transform into a Super Saiyan. Furthermore, he merges with Trunks through a technique known as Fusion.
I have no problem with Post RoSaT kids being stronger than Cell Games Gohan, but that'd have to mean that they're stronger than Piccolo.
With recent material, i.e. Super, it seems that Piccolo is stronger than the kids. So, what do you make of this?
I dunno. That's one tidbit from the data books that I don't buy, along side the one were the Cell Juniors are apparently just as strong as Cell himself.
Are they really stated to be as strong as Cell?

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote: Are they really stated to be as strong as Cell?
Yeah, they are and I dunno how to feel about that. I'm one of those guys that treats the databooks like the bible. So if it doesn't make sense, I just try my best to have it make sense. I have the Cell Jr.s to be as strong as Cell minus the power of the androids and all the humans that he absorbed, so they'd be as strong as Cell was essentially programmed to be. It fits with my battle powers list, and ends up not contradicting enough.

The Goten = Gohan statement on the other hand, ugh. Does it really say "not the least bit inferior"? Because if it didn't, I'd assume that it just meant that they were in the same general level of power, and that would easily work with what was shown.
The boys' power has been very polarizing, and it's good to see that at least Super feels that they're weaker than Piccolo, so that sheds some light on their power.

But then we have stuff like Base Future Trunks being stronger than SS Trunks, not to mention Base Gohan being stronger than Piccolo. So does Toei support the idea of Base Saiyans > Piccolo > SS Kids?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:18 pm

In the manga, all that is stated is that Cell juniors are stronger than everyone else.
[spoiler]
Strength Checker wrote:4. Cell Juniors [#CE3#CJR]
Chapter: 406 (DBZ 212), P14.2-5
Goku: “Watch out! These guys are ferociously strong!”
Cell: “It’s no use, you absolutely cannot win. They may be small, but they’re my children.”

Chapter: 407 (DBZ 213), P6.5
Vegeta: “Wh-what strength…! A bunch of little squirts like this [are doing this] to me…”

Chapter: 407 (DBZ 213), P7.5
Context: as the Cell Juniors beat up Goku and co.
Gohan: “Everyone’s going to be killed..!”
[/spoiler]
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I read somewhere the dub mentioned that the Cell Juniors are around the same strength as supressed Cell against Vegeta, before the games. So I think they're either that or they're just stronger than everyone (Vegeta, Trunks & Piccolo mainly, the others aren't really relevant) except for Goku (fully recovered, since he was weakened at the time they were spawned) and Gohan, and Cell himself ofcourse. I just won't believe the juniors could possibly be anywhere near Perfect Cell's full strength.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Speaking about the Cell Games, here are my power level lists incluiding the Cell Games:

Mecha Frieza Arc:

[spoiler]Mecha Frieza - 150,000,000

Frieza stated that his power is greater than his previous 100% final form (120,000,000 of power). He also has some confidence in defeating SSJ Goku (150,000,000 of power). I decided to place him at the same power as Goku was, because Frieza also brought his father with him for help. Also I don't think Frieza completely surpassed that version of Goku.

King Cold - 100,000,000

Just a random number. But strong enough to act as assistance to his son against Goku.

King Cold's Soldiers - 1,000 to 2,000

Pretty much like Frieza's soldiers. Nothing important here.

Future Trunks - 3,400,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 170,000,000

Future Trunks is obviously stronger than Mecha Frieza and Namek Saga Goku. Despite the fact that Gohan mentioned the ki was similar to his dad, it could still be just because they are both SSJ's, and obviously they would feel like the same.
Trunks is strong enough to handle Mecha Frieza with ease. Frieza may not be at 100%. But still it's possible he was, because let's remember how the fight between Vegeta and Goku (Kaioken X2) went, they were 18K and 16K respectively, and Vegeta seems to dominate Goku with ease.

Goku - 3,500,000
SSJ Goku - 175,000,000

Goku is stated to be stronger than Future Trunks, since the latter was amazed by his power, and was even stronger than how he expected him to be, that's stated in the manga clearly. He also manages to deflect Trunks's sword with a finger, even though they were holding back, it was still amazing for Trunks. This Goku would also be able to manhadle Mecha Frieza and Trunks with full ease.

Vegeta - 2,800,000

I just made his gains in training similar to Goku's. My number for Vegeta in the Frieza arc was 2,400,000 (for those who don't remember my Frieza arc power level list). He would still probably be higher, possibly at the same power that Goku had back in the Frieza arc (3,000,000).

Piccolo - 2,700,000

I think Piccolo's fusion with Nail probably is what made Piccolo's boosts higher during this part of the series. I don't believe he surpassed Vegeta, but I would say they were quite close. Goku even mentioned Piccolo as first guess of who defeated Frieza. Even though that's not really evidence for me that he surpasses Vegeta, it's still something we should consider.

Gohan - 200,000

I don't think his power changed from his Frieza arc self. He didn't really train that much, since he was more busy with studies. But who knows if he did...? Anyways, it only passed 2 years, so I don't think that's that much for Gohan to have his power declining as much as how he was during the 7 year gap between the Cell and Buu arcs.

Krillin - 120,000

I will admit, I am a Tien > Krillin believer, and I don't want to start one of those silly "Krillin vs Tien" debates since I do want to keep with my own opinion on the matter. HOWEVER, I WILL agree that Krillin was stronger than Tien at the time of this part of the series, as well as the Cell arc. However, I'm still not convinced with the Buu arc, as well as with Dragon Ball Super where I just can't accept that Krillin is stronger than Tien. Probably by the Buu arc maybe (I'm still with doubts though), but definitely not Super, since a lot of time has already happened, and Tien always trains. Krillin's power would also be declining by the time too.

But we should better focus on here. Krillin by the time he died would have 75,000 (since I mentioned in my Frieza arc power level list that I won't accept that number for the first part of the Frieza fight). Later as time went on Earth, Krillin would still be training. And considering his gains would be bigger because of his unlock potential by Guru, he would reach this number of 120,000 (a bit less than the 1.8 multiplier that I give him).

Tenshinhan - 85,000

As I said above, Tien has to be weaker than Krillin here. The reason I put Tien at 85,000 is simple. Considering Goku recieved like a 20 times increase from his training with King Kai. Tien, having Yamcha and Chiaotzu (although the latter is too weak) as partners, as well as how he promised to make better methods of training, aas well as the fact that he trained nearly doubling the days of Goku. I would say his power increased 40 times his old strenght (1,830). That would leave him to 73,200. After a year of training, his power could've increased further more, leaving him to 85,000.

Yamcha - 34,000

This would be a similar case to Tien. This time, since he trained with a stronger Tien at King Kai's planet, and nearly the same amount of Goku's days (136 to 158, not that close but still), he would be reaching 20 times stronger his old strenght (1,480). Leaving him to nearly 30,000. His power would later be at 34,000 since I do think that he still trained, but with gains less than the others.

Chiaotzu - 21,000

Unlike Tien and Yamcha, here Chiaotzu would have less gains in training with King Kai. Instead of a 20 times stronger, he would be 15 times stronger, the reason is because it has been proved that Chiaotzu's gains, no matter how much he trains, are so small. Look his number in the saiyan arc (610), is too low and his difference in gap with Yamcha (the second weakest) has gotten wider. Specially since it's somewhat stated that in the 23rd Budokai that Chiaotzu was already equal, if not above Roshi (who is 139). My personal number I have him for the Raditz arc is 150. A difference of x1.18 in comparison to Yamcha. Later in the saiyan arc, there was a difference in a gap that is more than 2 times. That means that Chiaotzu improved much less than the others.

The same would apply here. His power level would multiply by 15 instead of 20. 30 times (since he trained 260 days like Tien) his old strenght (610) is 18,300. Add a year more of training and would probably reach 21,000.

And that's all. Tell me what you think about these power levels if you agree or disagree. Up next is the Androids Arc.[/spoiler]

Androids Arc:

[spoiler]Android 19 - 140,000,000
Android 19 Post Absorbtion - 160,000,000

Android 20 - 150,000,000
Android 20 Post Absorbtion - 180,000,000

I have the Androids stronger than Frieza, and around Frieza Arc SSJ Goku. The reason is because Android 19 was able to stand up against a Sick Goku who was stronger than his Yadrat self, who was stronger than his Frieza arc self.

Android 19 was stated to be weaker than Android 20 before each one's absorptions.
I also have the levels for Android 19 after absorbing Goku's energy, as well as Android 20 after absorbing Yamcha, Vegeta and Piccolo's energy. Obviously Android 20's boost would be larger than Android 19's.

Android 18 - 370,000,000

Android 17 - 390,000,000

Android 16 - 540,000,000

Android 17 is stated to be stronger than Android 18. They are also much stronger than Vegeta and the others.

Android 16 would be even more stronger than the other 2, as stated in the series.

Goku - 4,900,000
SSJ Goku - 245,000,000
Sick Goku - 3,600,000
SSJ Sick Goku - 180,000,000

Goku's power level has certainly increased. But not that big on an increase, since he was training with Gohan and Piccolo.
Sick Goku is stated to be above Yadrat Goku. So I decided to put him just a bit above in this case.

Vegeta - 5,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 250,000,000

Vegeta was stated by Piccolo and himself to be stronger than Goku. Although the difference is quite small. His boost through training would also be larger than Goku's.

Future Trunks - 4,200,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 210,000,000

Throughout the 3 months of his time, Trunks could have increased his power level, since he was paired up with Goku and Vegeta more than Piccolo. That means that he is stronger than Piccolo in power.

Weighted Piccolo - 157,500,000
Piccolo - 200,000,000

Piccolo with his weights is stronger than Android 19 and 20 pre-absorbtions since Piccolo faked his defeat against Android 20 in order to help Goku against Android 19.

However, after Android 20's absorbtions, Piccolo was in need to remove his weights. That seems to imply that Android 20 post-absorbtions was probably stronger than Weighted Piccolo. Piccolo would still defeat Android 20 easily, much like how Vegeta was defeating Kaioken X2 Goku, or Vegeta defeating Dodoria.

He has to be stronger than Sick Goku, who is stated to be above Yadrat Goku. That means that everyone who says Androids arc Piccolo is still weaker than Frieza or SSJ Goku from the Frieza arc are wrong.

Gohan - 4,000,000

After training with Piccolo and Goku for 3 years. Gohan's strenght should have increased a lot. Like 20 times his old strenght (200,000). He would surpass his father when he was fighting Frieza, but would still be behind the other Base Saiyans (with Trunks being the only one that is more close to his power).

Krillin - 1,200,000

The humans managed to increase their strenght so great in one year during the Saiyan Arc. In Krillin's case from 206 to 1,770. Like 8.5 times his old strenght. In order to keep the humans a bit more relevant, I decided to use that same multiplier for Krillin here. Only that instead of just 8.5, he would get 10 times stronger his old strenght, because of Guru's potential unlock. Also, considering Krillin has his potential unlocked from Guru, his gains on training would be very big in comparison to the other earthlings.

Krillin would be able to surpass Second Form Frieza, but would still be below Frieza Arc Piccolo.

Tien - 650,000

The humans managed to increase their strenght so great in one year during the Saiyan Arc. In Tien's case from 250 to 1,830. Like 7.32 times his old strenght. In order to keep the humans a bit more relevant, I decided to use that same multiplier for Tien here. His power would roughly be between 600,000 and 650,000. I decide to chose 650,000 for this one. His boost is not as high as Krillin's though.

Tien would be able to surpass First Form Frieza, but would still be below Second Form Frieza.

Yamcha - 300,000

The humans managed to increase their strenght so great in one year during the Saiyan Arc. In Yamcha's case from 177 to 1,480. Like 8.36 times his old strenght. In order to keep the humans a bit more relevant, I decided to use that same multiplier for Yamcha here. His power would be between 250,000 and 300,000. More close to 300,000 in my opinion. He would still be a bit less than Tien's 50%.

Yamcha would be able to surpass Frieza Arc Gohan, but would still be below Early Frieza Battle Vegeta, as well as First Form Frieza.

Chiaotzu - 100,000

Unfortunately for Chiaotzu. His power wouldn't be as big as the others (now I know why Tien didn't bring him to the battle field). During the Saiyan Arc, his power only got like 4 times stronger (from 150, my chosen number for him, to 610).

I decided to be a bit generous and put him 5 times stronger. At first I though he would be able to defeat Captain Ginyu, but it turns out he still wouldn't be able to do it, probably only if he relies on his special powers.[/spoiler]

Cell Arc:

[spoiler]Initial Imperfect Cell - 270,000,000

During his first appearance, Cell's power was stated to still be a threat to everyone (incluiding Vegeta) that is not Piccolo. Therefore, his strenght is above Vegeta's.

Weighted Piccolo - 315,000,000
Piccolo - 400,000,000

After fusing with Kami, Piccolo with weights is able to dominate Imperfect Cell. After removing his weights, he is able to go on par with Android 17. I'd put Piccolo just a tiny bit stronger, since Android 17 still has advantages with his speed and stamina, while Piccolo even though he didn't have those he still manages to fight him equally.

Imperfect Cell - 550,000,000

Android 18 - 370,000,000

Android 17 - 390,000,000

Android 16 - 540,000,000

Putting them here again. Only that now more explanation for Android 16. He was stated to be on par with Cell. Although I personally have Cell just a bit stronger. Could go the other way anyway.
The only thing we know is that they are both capable to take down the other two androids and Piccolo easily.

Initial Semi Perfect Cell - 720,000,000
Semi Perfect Cell - 825,000,000

Cell increased more his power after absorbing Android 17. He is far more powerful than before. And even while suppressed, he wasn't hurted at all after Android 16 landed a hit on him.
He also powered up greatly during his fight with ASSJ Vegeta, but it was still nothing in comparison to him.

Vegeta - 15,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 750,000,000
ASSJ Vegeta - 1,125,000,000

Vegeta increased a lot in power after training in the Room of Spirit and Time. In base, he would still have to be far below even 25% Frieza. But as a SSJ, his power would be able to increase to the point where he surpasses Initial Semi Perfect Cell (but probably not Full Power Semi Perfect Cell), that's because of how Trunks was surprised that Vegeta transforms right into ASSJ.

With ASSJ, his strenght is far above Semi Perfect Cell's full power. I have a 1.5 multiplier for that transformation. Cell was just toyed by Vegeta during the whole fight. Of course, the tables are turned when Cell absorbs Android 18.

Future Trunks - 14,500,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 725,000,000
ASSJ Future Trunks - 1,090,000,000
USSJ Future Trunks - 1,400,000,000

Trunks increased a lot in power after training in the Room of Spirit and Time. He's stated to be weaker than Vegeta, but they are very close in power. He would probably be surpassing Semi Perfect Cell, giving how Vegeta did it and Trunks was just a bit weaker than him.

With ASSJ, he surpasses Semi Perfect Cell's full power just like how his father does. But as a USSJ, he has a very strong power that is able to surpass Cell's holding back power against Vegeta, as stated by the very own Cell. The only problem with the transformation is that is too slow, therefore he couldn't defeat Cell at all.

Warming Up Perfect Cell - 1,100,000,000
Initial Perfect Cell - 1,350,000,000
Buff Perfect Cell - 1,450,000,000

These versions of Perfect Cell are just his initial versions against Trunks and Vegeta, not the one from the Cell Games.

After absorbing Android 18, Cell's strenght increases even more. And was now just a bit weaker than ASSJ Vegeta according to Android 16. But that was only because Cell was warming up. After showing more of his strenght (the Initial Perfect Cell), Vegeta is defeated easily.

He's also below USSJ Trunks in power, as stated by himself.

He also transforms into a Buff form. Which can be proved to be stronger than USSJ Trunks.[/spoiler]

Cell Games Arc:

[spoiler]Initial Perfect Cell - 1,350,000,000
Tired Perfect Cell - 2,250,000,000
Perfect Cell - 3,200,000,000
Full Perfect Cell - 4,500,000,000
Buff Perfect Cell - 5,500,000,000
Super Perfect Cell - 7,000,000,000

During the early fight with Goku, Cell is able to go toe to toe with him. After they both powered up, Cell began to have the upper hand against Goku.

Cell gets tired through the fight, and even more after Goku's kamehameha at him. Though he doesn't get that tired like Goku. In his tired state he's stated to be weaker than normal FPSSJ Goku, but was still considerably stronger than Vegeta and the rest.

Later, after Gohan transfomed into SSJ2, Cell began using his full power, which is obviously still far behind Gohan. Then he transforms into his Buff form, which is still inferior to Gohan. After Goku's sacrifice, Cell returns as Super Perfect Cell. Equal to Gohan's SSJ2 power. He is later killed by Gohan in the end.

Gohan - 70,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 3,500,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 7,000,000,000

I think Gohan in his base should be able to surpass 50% Frieza by now. With his SSJ form, he's able to be above everybody else incluiding his father, and is also able to surpass the Cell that fought Goku, as well as himself (note: the reason why Gohan was losing against this Cell is because he didn't want to fight, doesn't mean that he was weaker than him).

With SSJ2, he's easily above everybody else, on a whole different level. Twice the strenght of his SSJ form. Completely dominating every version of Cell except his Super Perfect form.

Goku - 60,000,000
Tired SSJ Goku - 1,000,000,000
50% SSJ Goku - 1,500,000,000
SSJ Goku - 3,000,000,000

In base, Goku could easily be equal to the 50% Frieza that was dominating him back in the Frieza arc. With SSJ, he's far above everybody else except for his son and obviously Cell.

At 50%, the power he showed on Korin's tower, he was stated to be above USSJ Trunks in strenght since Trunks was completely shocked about it. He could've used less than that when he began his early fight with Cell when they were going toe to toe.

In his tired state, given how poorly he was going against the Cell Jr, he should be at least somewhat weaker than Piccolo, who was doing better.

Cell Jr - 2,000,000,000

Cell directly states that Trunks and Vegeta are the only ones who were able to fight with these creatures. He also indirectly states that Goku could've beaten them if he wasn't tired. Piccolo is also able to stand up to them, even though he wasn't able to fight toe to toe with them like how Trunks and Vegeta did.

Vegeta - 38,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 1,900,000,000

Vegeta has increased his power in his second trip to the Room of Spirit and Time, though not as much as his increase boost from his first trip. His increase is enough to be able to defeat the 50% Goku that he felt at Korin's tower, since he was confident that he would be the one who defeats Cell. But after Goku used his full power, Vegeta was shocked at his power. There was a big gap between them. Here Vegeta is just a 60% of Goku. It makes sense since even a tired Cell (after his fight with Goku) would be able to defeat him. Also, even if Vegeta transforms into ASSJ, I don't think he would be able to defeat Goku at all.

Vegeta was also stated in a guide (if I remember correctly) to be equal to the Cell Jrs, in the manga Cell also mentions that Vegeta was fighting on par with them. I decided to have just a bit of difference between their powers. In order to fit with Cell's statement that the Cell Jrs were playing.

Future Trunks - 34,000,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 1,700,000,000

The same that happened with Vegeta would happen to Trunks too. After his second trip to the Room of Spirit and Time, he would get more power, just a bit inferior to Vegeta's. That means that he would be able to surpass 50% Goku too. He's also able to fight on par with the Cell Jrs, as stated by Cell.

Weighted Piccolo - 945,000,000
Piccolo - 1,200,000,000

Piccolo enters at the Room of Spirit Time too, only once. Goku complimented him in saying that his power is on "a whole different level". He also manages to survive the Cell Jr's attacks, but Cell only mentions that Trunks and Vegeta were the only ones that are able to fight toe to toe with them, so that means that Piccolo is only able to stand up against them. Not able to fight like Vegeta and Trunks, but also not being taken down easily like Goku and the humans. The Cell Jrs could also be toying with him.

I have Piccolo surpassing Trunks and Vegeta in their ASSJ forms, since Trunks was surprised about his power, as well as how Goku mentioned that Piccolo will not be able to defeat Cell at all. And I doubt that someone that is Semi Perfect Cell tier would be able to survive and stand up against someone who is far above the ASSJs themselves.

Android 16 - 540,000,000

The same as before.

Krillin - 1,200,000

The same as before.

Tien - 670,000

Nearly the same as before, he was training after all.

Yamcha - 300,000

The same as before.[/spoiler]

Give your opinions about this power level list. I might do the Buu saga next. Although it's going to be really tough because of all the fusions and power increases that happen in there.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:16 am

Vegeta thinks they have no chance against Beerus when he hears that Goku was defeated by him in 2 blows. So it seems even Gotenks and Gohan would be no match for him.

Wouldn't that imply that Gohan and Gotenks have less than a 2x gap over Goku, considering that Vegeta was able to blow up Cui by just pointing his fingers at his general direction with a ~1.5x.

Also, how strong do you have Base Vegetto?
I personally put him at 60x Base Goku. Does it seem too low? It reconciles with the "Vegetto = Vegeta × Kakarotto" statement, since Goku and Vegeta would be measured at 60s on the Kiri scale (because SS Goku was measured at 3,000.)
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:31 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Vegeta thinks they have no chance against Beerus when he hears that Goku was defeated by him in 2 blows. So it seems even Gotenks and Gohan would be no match for him.

Wouldn't that imply that Gohan and Gotenks have less than a 2x gap over Goku, considering that Vegeta was able to blow up Cui by just pointing his fingers at his general direction with a ~1.5x.

I personally put him at 60x Base Goku. Does it seem too low? It reconciles with the "Vegetto = Vegeta × Kakarotto" statement, since Goku and Vegeta would be measured at 60s on the Kiri scale (because SS Goku was measured at 3,000.)
The reason why is not possible for that to happen is because Gotenks was stated in the guides to surpass Majin Vegeta after the ROSAT training. And also Goku told Fat Buu that the kids in fusion would be able to defeat Fat Buu, by just using SSJ. Let's put it in numbers:

SSJ2 Majin Vegeta - 2

SSJ3 Goku - 8 (using the multiplier for SSJ3)

Fat Buu - 3

SSJ Gotenks (post ROSAT) - 4

SSJ3 Gotenks - 32 (using the multiplier for SSJ3)

Now, if we assume that maybe Goku was lying about the fusion being able to defeat Fat Buu, and Gotenks is probably just a 2.5 (fair bit above Majin Vegeta) it would still end up more than twice of SSJ3 Goku's strenght, since it would result as a 20, which is more than twice of 8.

I'd also say that Goku was terribly scared of Super Buu (who is nearly equal to SSJ3 Gotenks), even if they fight together it would still be an opponent that they won't defeat, with the potara fusion being the only option. It's like how Goku was scared of Raditz. They were just too far apart with their strenght.

As for Base Vegetto.
Goku's 3000 kilis is probably Goku just being suppressed, since Yakon was 800 kilis and was still an opponent that Gohan and Goku would be able to defeat in their base forms (50 times less than SSJ) if they fight together. It's a very difficult part of the series to be honest, the saga seems to portrait the base saiyans stronger than what we think. But to solve things out we should just believe that he was suppressed.

I believe we shouldn't take that "Goku x Vegeta" multiplier seriously. It would end up into a ridiculously high number. I believe the only way to know how strong is Vegetto is using GT information (which I don't think it's that reliable at all, however it may give some answers).

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm still trying to figure out the whole Piccolo vs Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks business.

If we take what Super said/implied as fact then Piccolo by the Resurrection F saga was stronger than the kids.

However a guidebook said that Goten was insignificantly weaker than Gohan and I suppose I could see that, he really gave him a good push when they were sparring and that was before he went in the ROSAT.

But Gohan was stronger than the Supreme Kai and he was supposed to be a lot stronger than Piccolo. I couldn't see Piccolo measuring up to Super Saiyan Gohan like how Goten did.

So is there some part of that we may have misinterpreted? Was Piccolo really weaker than the Supreme Kai or was it referring to his status?

Did Piccolo just get a lot stronger unlike everyone else by the time of Resurrection F or did the kids get a lot weaker?

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Bullza wrote:I'm still trying to figure out the whole Piccolo vs Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks business.

If we take what Super said/implied as fact then Piccolo by the Resurrection F saga was stronger than the kids.

However a guidebook said that Goten was insignificantly weaker than Gohan and I suppose I could see that, he really gave him a good push when they were sparring and that was before he went in the ROSAT.

But Gohan was stronger than the Supreme Kai and he was supposed to be a lot stronger than Piccolo. I couldn't see Piccolo measuring up to Super Saiyan Gohan like how Goten did.

So is there some part of that we may have misinterpreted? Was Piccolo really weaker than the Supreme Kai or was it referring to his status?

Did Piccolo just get a lot stronger unlike everyone else by the time of Resurrection F or did the kids get a lot weaker?
I think it's more likely that the kids weren't as strong as Gohan and whoever wrote that part of the guidebook just mistakenly thought that all the Super Saiyans were equal just because they're Super Saiyan. That or they mean that Goten has the same potential as Gohan, given the wording.
By virtue of being Goku's son, Goten posses battle power not the least bit inferior to even Gohan.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:34 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Vegeta thinks they have no chance against Beerus when he hears that Goku was defeated by him in 2 blows. So it seems even Gotenks and Gohan would be no match for him.

I personally put SS3 goku (BoG) over Gotenks and Gohan

So, basically:

BoG Goku > Gohan > GOtenks > Super buu > Kid buu > Buu arc goku
Goku said by the end of buu arc that he will train to be stronger than buu, and he ended up being stronger than super buu.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:35 am

King Cold : 80
Organic Freeza : 140
Namek Goku : 150
Mecha Freeza : 160
1 arm Gohan : 180
Mecha saga Trunks : 200
Yardrat Goku : 220
Androids arc Piccolo : 250
Androids arc Trunks : 300
Androids arc Goku : 330
Androids arc Vegeta : 340
Future #18 : 340
Future #17 : 360
Present #18 : 450
Present #17 : 500

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Bullza wrote:I'm still trying to figure out the whole Piccolo vs Super Saiyan Goten and Trunks business.

I just take that line as meaning potential. I have reason to lower the kids. It was never stated they got weaker.

I do have Piccolo getting stronger from Boo to RoF arc and reaching Shin's level. Akira Toriyama did say he always trains after all.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:15 pm

So then where do people place the kids if they're below Piccolo? Cell Games Vegeta and Trunks level? Lower?

Could they just be about as strong as Piccolo in the Buu saga and Piccolo surpassed them by the Resurrection F saga?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Bullza wrote:So then where do people place the kids if they're below Piccolo? Cell Games Vegeta and Trunks level? Lower?

Could they just be about as strong as Piccolo in the Buu saga and Piccolo surpassed them by the Resurrection F saga?
I have them equal to Pre-Z sword Gohan Post RoSAT and about as strong as Kaioshin Pre-RoSAT.